Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
I just got a call from the producer's assistant for going on hardcore pawn here in detroit for this shit: ...
just picked up a bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions and mushrooms from this place, absolutely incredible.
He's more than likely going to read this, but I've been voicing it for the last three hours, so meh. I'm so angry I lack words to express it. ...
WHY DO MY TOPICS GET BANNED BUT LOLTITANSS LOLANSEM GET TO KEEP THEIR TOPICS? it's not fair.
So any time I get fast food I am apparently incapable of getting my order right. Me and my brother have a running joke, but its true, they literally...
THE ONLY WAY I CAN BE KILLED IS IF THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM GANGBANGS ME AT ONCE
IT HURT
Well I'm glad SOMEONE finally asked. I have had the worst fucking gas for like a week straight. It has gotten to the point where even I cannot...
Arvin cuz he would snuggle me afterwards and i'd bury my face in his curls
I am 100% just fuckin with y'all ok? Spam is meant to be trolled. Have a sense of humor yo. Don't take shit so serious. You guys know I love...
HQ animation
Quoting all of it since it's so interesting, but i'm going to bold important parts: What do you think?
Marry me? :3
Pokemans
Our baby's growing up :sniff:
Teacher (Dec 1, 2010 9:19 PM CST) Circa 12 million ethnic Germans were expelled from all over Europe. Revenge against civilians. This was the...
Where the fuck is this beat from. I can't remember and it's driving me insane.
Curious question, do you know anything about Bioinformatics?
Why, freezes salaries of government workers without even being in a negotiation!
seriously, fuck my life.
I can feel my heart giving out, my body is failing It's so cold, I can't stop chattering my teeth, soon I'll be frozen in this icy tomb Needles...
silly blizzard
I aspire to be interesting.
i've probably spent 60$ on steam games i will never play thanks to this sale, fml
THESE MOTHERFUCKERS SERIOUSLY JUST WALKED UP IN HERE AT 10:02 AND FUCKING SNAPPED HER FINGERS AT ME TO BE SEATED. OH NO BITCH, NO BITCH.
You are my favorite not-black person in spam. You make me feel warm and tingly in my tummy.
Ku-Klux-Mahn Powers White power Flight Lethal energybeams from the tip of his fingers, aka "Energy Fingers"
Play video games.
Happy Birthday Ivve :3
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.