Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
Someone send their linkshell to Wutai and name yourselves the Wutai Clan
Hook up a brother with premium spam access. NSFW
can be anything really. old or new, mainstream or indie. length should be anywhere from 6-18 comics long.
of everything wrong with FFXIV. Far too fucking lazy to read through that drivel. I hear a bunch of people love it and even more hate it. Convince me...
I want to ban everyone retarded that posts there but there would be nobody left.
I'll do what I want
Anyone want to see a Brewers@Astros game or two during the Sept. 13th-15th series? I'm probably flying into Austin on the 13th, and want to see some...
what the fuck were they thinking
How is the character treating you?
http://www.wjactv.com/news/24812876/detail.html lol should I post it in GD y/n?
wut
TU APEYIDO SE CAMBIO L'VIA, SIN OJOS ME QUIERES DAR UNA HISTORIA SIN MI MADRE
Sono changes skins UGH
I hope people get hyped up for 3S again at least for a little while when 3S online comes out. Game still gets me crunk when I see shit like this in a...
get to new brunswick asap, we're all heading there now Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
What did you guys think of it? It seemed to be mostly about God, the military and how great the US is. The military seemed to be the main topic.
I wanna play EFF EFF with yall.
Dibbs on Elway
love it, great job. good to know you admins aren't terrible at everything
It's a thing.
Thanks Sera, i fucking love this mash up album.
and can you tell me how to disable link collector
Is it me or do they use tight shorts less? If so, that explains why i care less about it now.
I will empty this fucking bottle if I have to
posting here is shit now
The New Infraction system is Stupid as FUCK. Just fucking Ban people, it's more fucking simpler
Prove this lolifag wrong.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.