Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
The ratings are non negotiable. They have been thoroughly examined by the best of the best. If you have a formal complaint with your rating please...
spending it on a pack of chicken ramen noodles is a fucking fantastic idea seriously, how does this work
You qualify for top tier if you post top tier You quality for high tier if you post high tier You quality for low tier if you post low tier You...
That didn't help me at all aside from keeping me alive.
If you rearrange "Mother in law" you get Woman Hitler. Am I the only one that didn't know this?
So i'm savin up this summer for a car to use while I'm in college only there's one predicament. Either I have to share a car with my dad the entire...
I'd smash
Well... do you?
I know that you're mad that I started calling you gay and all. I didn't notice how mad you really were tho and I feel sorry that it really did bother...
discuss.
kill yourself
when people quote a post but reply like this: reply blah blah blah
Life is an empty existence. Every time I try to do something, something stops me. This downward spiral of ecstasy and coke is ruining my life. My...
unoriginal, unfunny comment
BG spam meetup in dec in the south somewhere, y/n?
D(11:26:28 PM): you should come on my cruise with me. D (11:26:32 PM): i have my own room B1az3nMIAMI (11:27:27 PM): lol B1az3nMIAMI...
Its not working baby, I dont think it likes my card or something
I clicked on my own name and ended up on Roy's profile
because I just noticed and got confused for a minute
I'm out.
Ragnell, You is a USDA grade A bitch, how u gonna stay home and play Martha Stewart. Saturday night, easy bake oven, braid my hair ass nigga, ...
gay
i got a list here's the order of my list that it's in GOD pep TOP shrooms bbq chicken (includes bbq saaaauce) spicy sassage Sassage
Ruining a joke before things get out of hand. You're welcome.
I love you. I love you so hard I'd create artificial life for you! It looks dead easy to be honest. You just get some chemicals and stuff them in...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.