Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
..is a toss up between Dinosaur Month, White People Month, Nicolas Cage Month, and Highlander Month. Dinosaur Month - You have to physically...
http://www.filthyrichmond.com/2010/02/phil-is-busy.html
♪ Open your eyes and see, your eyes are open Wear no disguise for me, come into the open ♫ ♪ When it's cold (when it's cold) outside (outside), am...
I love you. I love you SO HARD! I'd do anything for you! I'll genetically engineer mood-changing herbs for you, so you can use them to change you...
Stick to writing music, your album has one good track.
All 4 seasons of reboot obtained. Fuck. Yes.
Ramen or Delivery?
Oh, so that's where this link goes to. Good god, I can't even navigate these forums anymore. And do we need to start complaining about size of...
what
YUP . . . SHE'S A DUDE!!! LADY GAGA POSES FOR BRITISH MAGAZINE . . . AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE A BULGE IN HER TROUSERS!!! Explain yourself! I'm not...
i don't want to have sex with girls, i just want to beat off when i get horny sometimes. i fucked my gf last weekend once out of the entire time we...
new pic just for you babie
Halp!
Automatic Updates turned ON counts as a feature now >_> And the Avatar and wallpaper, but what do I know about selling computers...
GROW YOUR FUCKING HAIR OUT AGAIN!
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm3856773
Where is my goddamn package? I want it NOW.
I blame General Discussion, those guys always seemed a little off to me
I liked you better when you were fat. This doesn't do it for me.
I was only feigning interest to see how many people would fall in line like sheep and suddenly try to buddy buddy you. The answer was unsurprising...
I go to the bathroom to pee, dude is in one of the stalls deucing. I finish the same time he does. We both are at the sink washing our hands. Then he...
I just wanted to let you know I love you.
its mean girls quote day apparently and the goddamn hags in my room wouldnt leave me alone until i posted one STOP JUDGING ME
So have I missed anything of interest?
Sorry but Magicman is on leave, went to purchase a man purse too.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.