Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
Like, Im back in tennessee n shit. Come over to this niggas house, and he is wearing shirts that say "ambiguous" and they are all gay lookin. Fuck...
to make half ass MC's look like gold with his fucking genious beats. he is a beast on the FL Studio i like his shit better than manny...
Fuck yeah! Nigger shit!
I need a avatar and sig that are related to both math/science and black people at the same time. NDT is the only thing I can think of.
http://stephanielemelin.net/wordpress/?p=282
God's (science) way of saying you kicked ass last night.
Or as i like to call them, alberto pizango, the dark one, and ... the blackrose.
I DRINK IT UP
Peter Stormare: I know him from Lars Von Trier's Dancer in the Dark, he played Jeff, the slightly slow boyfriend/love interest of Bjork's...
that's racist your soul? that's racist your eyes that's gay that's homophobic that's black that's racist ... damn
1) Morgan Freeman 2) The cotton used to make your clothing.
did it yesterday as well thought you should know
prob not, but I love louis ck http://www.movieline.com/2010/01/louis-ck-still-smoothing-out-edges-of-most-offensive-joke-in-the-world.php
sup
sometimes, I think I love you.
so i was cleaning off my desk and apparently dumped my stash in the trash along with other things i was actually throwing away... good going me...
FUCK YOU NIGGER
This NSFL/W vs. This Which Mission Impossible would you prefer seeing?
My picture is the best picture.
Is the new Wrex, the epitome of an epic badass. Go on, disagree you emo faggots.
i was listening to some slant vidya music that had the rap on top of it. and i liked it
haha niggers gotcha now, who's got some rope?
My zune is dead. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have expected the battery to last more than 40 minutes anyway. Help please?
this would be my new avatar:
is have a good time
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.