Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
rocktober, brovember, manuary looking for suggestions
White songs are about love Black "music" is about thievery, killing, disrespecting women, and doing drugs
Power is not determined by the elite few because of their wealth, but because of the complacency imposed upon the majority. Capitalism does not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDpeyiMyLqM Fuck yeah. Inb4embeded, suck my dick ahead of time.
fuck 'em
you never had me, you never had your car
Vesperia LS Looking for Members. this reeks of charismatic yet somehow I think he might not know..
You guys are fucking pathetic faggots willing to befriend anyone because you're so god damned lonely you need to get the fuck out of here with that...
How much do girls really care?
If I were to live my life in catfish forms in scaffolds of skin and whiskers at the bottom of a pond and you were to come by one evening...
One story that is widely repeated among Mexican-Americans as well as throughout the Southwest United States was that during the Mexican-American War...
yeah i said it
I need you to help me understand RAM. Basically, why is DDR3 twice as fast as DDR2 which is twice as fast as DDR1? I understand the concepts of...
O:)
:3
But at least it's not THIS bad Real Rap Talk and The Escapist
You guys were right, this island is terrible.
what you bitches getting? Black Friday Ads for Black Friday 2009 and Black Friday Deals!
I would white knight all up and down these halls if it meant a shot at you
]
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.