Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
what does it say? Lupe Fiasco store — Lupe Black Skull Hoodie
Stop trying to suck your own dicks.
Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl - Political News - FOXNews.com I just find it hilarious.
I'm wearing black Paul Frank briefs with little knives on them
You'd think you could find eps of the damn show on Youtube but nooooooo! I'm trying to find the interview with the psychadelic mushroom. If you...
AND IF YOU DON"T THINK SO THEN I'M GOING TO BE THE MOST BUTTHURT
I'm off to taco bell. what yall eatin?
WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE OH YEAH, ALRIGHT DON'T STOP THE DANCIN'
So yeah it's time for me to vent... back in Jan the website I work for did a full redesign including recoding all the pages with updated graphic/text...
Chicken Kievs and new potatoes. You bitches ain't got shit...
Should my Avatar stay or should I change it to "AND GAYMEN"?
ESPN blows for airing that damn WSOP final table spoiler commercial last night.
I've been saved by fox, how swell.
What should I do, Spam?
It's too much.
<3
What does that penis inside of you feel like
ENJOY!, I know nigger musik is a favorite around here!
so I deep-fried some ravioli
or something to that effect, here lin already made you a picture
YouTube - Godzilla atomic breath attack!!!!!
Speculation GO! I said a symbian machine, but I forget the entire spelling, but basically them dildo boxes girls can ride/use... with a remote....
This is sort of a thread for Shiro, but you should all get some edumacation and visit these links: Malcolm Gladwell on spaghetti sauce | Video on...
In an attempt to be informative I posted a thread over in general: ...
I am currently sitting in class drunk. It's been an insanely shitty day and I just can't be fucking bothered to wait until later to start drinking...
I'm taking credit for all of it http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/48989-hey-se.html
Were you at the Granite on Saturday? Apparently there was a wedding in the back.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.