Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
Don't make new threads. Second rule: :arrow:
Then you just read the title of the thread :justasplanned:
I've been drinking some this weekend. I'm in a HATING ass mood.
I could have had so much 16 year old ass.
Nice throw back avatar. That's oldschool goodness right there, you're on some serious win shit this weekend. You too Char. It's about time you got...
What the fuck, man?
Ok... I'm a poor white cracker, living in an apartment with my honkey wife. We both love cereal, great for a quick snack before bed, or when she...
This is Ken's theme... how does that make you feel?
Wesker vs Geese Who wins, straight up fightan... no bullshit
call dibs man MMORPG.com - Your Headquarters for Online Multiplayer Games, RPG Online Games, Online Role Playing Free Games!
dN|Be Apparel - The Style's in the Message! Thinkgeek for african americans? Wonder if they have a Niel deGrasse Tyson shirt.
that woman is asleep.
I'm allergic to cherries. It was strange, I mean, I don't really LIKE cherries so I rarely eat anything with cherries or cherry flavoring, so I...
it's her birthday today, and I feel I should. But she doesn't call me on my birthday, and is an all-around cunt, who has tried to destroy my...
the deleted thread: 2_7.jpg - ImageHost.org oh we'll soon discover it's you who is mad
First they came for my movies/tv/music threads and I did not say anything. Then they came for my sports threads, but I remained silent. Again...
NotHelping
i won first place at a chili cook-off today. touch me
Is the anime of Tales of the Abyss any good? Also, tyven would like to know too, because he wants hair just like the protagonist's.
How does it feel to know you were doing it wrong the entire time?
This needs to be fixed: The way you're modding is stupid. Why can't you be like everyone else and start abusing your power you weirdo. I bet all...
Eat world.
Still trollin'
Dalt-Haters: - Killing Ifrit Someone on KI bumped this delicious post. The Roundhouse boomerang cock thread also got bumped for hilarity.
rend the infinite darkness, and crush all my enemies to nothing!
I am that 50/50.
dont post here :justasplanned:
As always.
And surprised how legit this shit is. Figured it was just some silly fad thing. You fuckers should probably read it too.
I AM TRUCKULES!!!11
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.