Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
this dude at work, first at time I ever saw him he's in the lunch room on the phone, seemingly having some drama regarding people at his old job...
nt
Fucking newfags taking spam shit and beating it into the ground? What the fuck is this shit? ...
i dont know how to computer or how to website, so one of you needs to computer me a website so we can get rich together.
Make your decision wisely.
Those jeans was mecca btw, forgot you kept askin
currently on the radio getting a decent amount of play. It's pop/rap or something like that and it's a soundalike of a normal mc chris. I guess...
Was on CD101 the other day and just found it again. Better Than Ezra - Conjunction Junction
Regular porn doesn't do it for me, I need ultra porn.
kohan? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohan_(series)
charismatic is sigging meteora. You or the sig, something's gotta go.
and ill share it with my niggas 1st of all. for ppl that dont know: AC Slatering: To sit on the toilet, turned around. Facing the other...
it doesnt hurt too bad, its more like pressure on my jaw. im not sure if its just like...one or all, but shit sucks and its really starting to bother...
is full of such wonderful things. I wish I could spill them out into this thread, but no, this thread is going to be shit.
Everything in this thread should be real. No lies, don't be afraid to embarrass yourself over the internet. Ask me anything.
Moot has confirmed, AT&T is Blocking 4chan's /b/ and /r9k/
Getting my first tattoo on Sunday and this sucker is big for a first-timer according to the guy who's gonna ink me. FUCK MAN I'M NERVOUS.
I was down there, tonging/fingering away, and she's all moaning and moving her hips for maximum effect, and as it starts getting intense she gets a...
There are many like it, but this one is mine. My thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My thread, without...
that should have went on livejournal where someone might have possibly cared.
around at speed of sound.
- Character Name: Mizango - Jobs at 75 : Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan - Do you have all of the appropriate sub jobs levelled for these...
LOL Also, Amanda Bynes looks so young.
Get your own shit, thx.
So I'm new to this trolling thing...how am I doin' in the stupid thread in trash..erm general? ...
You're making it really hard to destroy the music industry.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.