Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
Name changed or am I crazy?
Ann Coulter once ate an abortionist.
I tell some one that I thought was trying to get back at Neo to stop shitting up our Astrophysics thread and I get a fucking infraction? Back...
For your information... I <3 my job also :princess: :princess:
Its a Dude. And he sounds deeper than Barry White.
the ban hammer commeth:ludacris:
Thanks to the help of Tsu and Tyven I have successfully winged it and made it from NY -> NJ -> Philly -> DC -> Richmond on a whim. This was the...
Michael Jackson is still dead.
After careful deliberation I've decided: Using 'dux' and 'bux' as short forms of 'ducks' and 'bucks' is acceptable, in fact using 'dux' is...
this friday (likely) in VA bitches needed to defeat sausage fest contact Rykoshet for more details
I only have a medium penis, but gigantic balls. fucking Anderson Cooper
You should come to a tourney with me in Chicago and be my doubles partner. We can take pics and then have a circle jerk. That cool with you?
Blarg gamez Howard Roark Shiroikage The work that the four of you have done for our fair Spam Forum is above and beyond the effort that any...
That's what I think of the "new Advanced".
Fuck you, etc.
Yes: NO!: Rockets = Rockets. Smarties = similar to M&Ms with a slightly different chocolate taste, Canada has both. "Smarties" rename of...
who is (msn handle here)*? edit: question answered, so i'm removing the email address.
NUMBERS, DONDE ANDAAAASSSSSSSS?
I don't want to go to some shady site that has games that may be viruses
You might just run into 'it.'
Go
lets get together tonight!!! good with my tongue ;) - m4w Caleb 'babyphat' Tillotson - Jackson, MS | Facebook
are any of these topics worth clicking?
It doesn't matter, because I just posted the best one.
Truth
poll
hope you have enough anoynimizers
My name is Mr.Moses Odiaka.I work in the credit and accounts department of Union Bank of NigeriaPlc,Lagos, Nigeria. I write you in respect of a ...
And I am your pope! I am your GODDESS!
Fuck you.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.