Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
TMNT crossover. Old cartoon meets new cartoon. Video doesn't really show you much though.
And the only way to stay so psyched so much of the time is to have this get psyched mix. 1) I Wanna Rock -- Twisted Sister 2) You Give Love A Bad...
yo seeing as there are musicians here, does anyone know how to sample in ableton live? been using reason and cubase. started to pick this shit up. i...
Seriously, poof?
- A marth main. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ah...
In all honesty I'm leaning towards 7 again, and actualy getting gold chocobo and defeating red and green was playing OoT at home (PSP is for...
I'm not sure why it took so long for me to realize it, but I my approach was correct... but for the wrong reasons. You know, you should never ever...
we got back together
they taste good and if you call them gross you aren't impressing anyone with your made up manliness
Back when everything was something something head ass?
apologies if this seems like a spam thread, but I am honestly curious to see what people have done.
Y'know, if the symbol were all white.
should I wear it as an eyepatch y/n?
I pity him so much ><; wish him luck!
This show is stupid.
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS
strawberry poptart drinks
Should be a complete remake of Dr. Horrible with Ryko as NPH and Kiarax as whats-her-name. The question is, who would be Captain Hammer. inb4 "the...
I miss my moustache. spoiler'd for LJ: About a month ago, I had lazed myself into a beard, had a few days off and my unruly stubble turned into a...
Cut it the fuck out.
The better you are at playing lucario, the worse you are at playing brawl.
I need companionship and the pet store hasn't had chameleons for months. I need a comrade.
Fags wished you could do this type of shit.
A girl 10 year older then you and that has a kid. Situation i'm 23 shes 33 and got a 7 year old kid Been dating for 2-3 weeks now but gonna...
Science channel is having "space week". Today they talked about future Mars missions all day. Right now they're talking about supermassive black...
^__________^
I mean see me at the reception area. Whoops
Said it 6 times, i'll say it again.... SIX. WAYS. TO. SUNDAY. Fuck that! And fuck these cracka ass niggas, they just jealous n shit. You've been...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.