Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
just kidding, he's jus a stupid fgt
Hell is NOT a game.
Happened to my Atlus thread? I get home from work and its gone..... No seriously what the fuck? Niggas be hatin' and reporting shit or what? ...
AND A WAR
wwww ok? no srsly watch XIV be exactly the same as XI in this respect
Order of the Blue Gartr - View Profile: Buttons All his posts seem to be retarded I'M POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS LOL and all them seem so...
chicomagiko (kinda-who, seen 'im around) - thinks he took down rocl font=day size=6 LOL etc, likes to repeatedly talk about obscurity which of course...
Brawl discussion. Please no smart talk in here, we don't like a show off.
You guys talked about me all the time and missed me so much and Rocl deleted the forums in a fit of jealous rage.
Get out.
We all know about Tiger. I don't think he counts, the Asian half is the half that is good at Golf. So why do Black guys suck so turribad at Golf? ...
I am expecting 2 million replies when I get off work.
Nintendont is a loser
Not online, and see what happens
Do you enjoy being in the same group as Krye or something? Or are you all on some whole other level that is non-sexual but still slightly(less)...
If you do, you'll rage more.
since you bitched about ryko making brawl topics, I was about to make a topic filled with rockman stuff then I got lazy and decided I still wanted...
Hosting a semantics debate "Belief and Atheism", participators are Plow vs BG. Calling Plow, first out.
there is a mcdonalds, wendys, panda express, subway, arbys, quiznos, taco bell, starbucks and chipotle all in the immediate area. which one should i...
So, Rocl is gone now? My one thread in that section was actually effective? Am I suddenly Kira?(anyone remember Antimatter? LOL) Also, Nembutal...
Kill all the niggers.
stop with all the barney stinson
WHAT THE FUCK GUYS WHAT THE FUCK
Faggots are coming out of the woodwork today.
Mizango
I ate a kiwi fruit with the skin on the other day. The skin actually tastes good.
Vidoegame people talk about videogame people
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.