Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
No matter how much she denies it, she might have actually loved me.
is this fucking true!? You can't be serious, we're all being trolled right?
What the fuck are these? I bought a pack of Djarum and the dude just gave me one for free and it tasted like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
An ice cream truck is outside playing the name of a song I forgot the name to. Can anyone tell me what it is? It goes do-do-do-do-do-do...
YouTube - Boss Nigger
I can finally buy a second game
Has anyone seen him? He hasn't been on in weeks.
Just wondering.
HYOI 100% CHUUKA ZANMAI
When you have a scale from 1-10 please check on the server if the value is <= the maximum value. There is no reason I should be able to change my...
Posting in it.
TruthTube. tv 18+ Beheading of Russian Conscripts by Muslim Butchers! What are they saying, or what is the guy screaming saying?
I rarely ever log on to FFXI, usually not on more than 30min-1hr just to fuck about and chat, etc. I guess I'm kind of in-between the lolffxi...
Your posting is sporadic and at the very best a hooch to our otherwise static world. So, is the girl in that picture actually cute or is the...
Start posting FFS I am bored and my friend is hogging the xbox.
Someone says something ridiculous, you go "oh, okay" and they fly off the fucking handle. Pre-emptive you're all faggots for responding the way I...
mine: sunday sleeping from sat, work 11pm-11am mon sleeping from work, school 5-6, hang out w/ friends tue class 12pm-9pm wed class 5-6 thur...
the night is long?
why you get trolled by krye?
that shit. on their own.
So he is reunited with Mike Zimmer. Back to rare form or flop? Discuss.
so my balls dont get hot
Gave a flying fuck about someone elses grades on the internet? Me either.
And listening to two yinzers arguing in front of me. I should probably stop them from fighting since I'm their boss but their lack of the basic...
That I am incredibly fucked on this Final Project. Any Structural Engineering Students in the house? lol..... I know it will work but the math...
A Majesta tissue about 3 days ago.
Reporting anything is spam is one of the most retarded things you can do. Yeah?
Sign me up for your fan club.
Mine would have to be egg omelet with 2 week rotten ham that I didn't know about eat it and WIN!
Holy shit. I just found this masterpiece.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.