Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
You are a stupid fucking faggot.
Are you the one deleting my posts?
then we found out jessica alba was mexican. So we moved onto cuban.. and she just shit all over that. So we're moving onto el salvador.
A firecracker inserted into the middle of a freshman calculus textbook with only the tip of the wick emerging will not blow the textbook open.
I don't know, people will still read your shit anyway
Would you spend $43 on Popeyes? Fucking niggers
Yes or no.
it's ok to cry guys
Ok guys here are the options. AIAS Campaign Poster or Modified Cowboy Bebop Version
Short but amazing.
ok, whos is it.
And i'm out this bitch.
oweee oweee oh
YouTube - Jizz In My Pants response: "Puke In My Mouth" -MsTaken.com I admit I lol'd. In before "Bitches need to get back in the kitchen."
says "sheeple" = 80% chance says "amerikkka" = 99% chance says "sheeple living in amerikka" or some variation = >100% chance
Colbert Study: Conservatives Don't Know He's Joking No, really lol.
Can't decide between italian or spanish.
sucks balls
Because they don't have boring tuna.
you're gonna love my nuts. Watch this, you're gonna love my nuts. Watch this, you're gonna--watch this, you're gonna--watch this watch this watch...
Because it rhymes.
Sera asked me to buy her a milkshake, I obliged. However she's heavily medicated. How should I penalize her should she pass out before drinking...
so these assholes in my dorm keep using a blow horn at around this time in the morning. How do I find out who's doing it and what should be done when...
Google it.
So a thought popped into my head. Sonomaa is to spam forum as dev team is to DEAD GAEM.
Too good.
avatar related :/
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.