Rest in peace fap hand.
BEHOLD FAM
2018-04-23 16:00
Still can produce fun testing environments
SEMI FINALS ROUND! THE GUY WHO WAS ALMOST LEFT OFF THE ROSTER VERSUS THE GUY WHO ALMOST DIDN'T GO TO TROUBLE OF MAKING THESE STUPID POLLS
SEMI FINALS ROUND! THE GIRL EVERYONE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH VERSUS THE GUY WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH EVERYONE
WE MUST BE AS SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER
learn how to be fucking original dumbasses
I mean seriously, wtf
How can you find this attractive?
I TRUST YOU I HOPE YOU'LL SHARE YOUR LONELINESS WITH ME
hi guys. i'm back. how are you?
Oh, really?
I thought I should give it a listen to see what it's all about. Holy shit it really does sound like stuck a microphone in the back of a refrigerator.
a thrill... With darkness and silence through the night What a thrill... I'm searching and I'll melt into you What a fear in my heart But you're...
:granite:GRANITE DIVISION FINALS!:granite: WHO IS THE BIGGEST, BADDEST OF THEM ALL? WILL IT BE THE GIANT CAT OR THE GIANT FATTY
Don't have such a broken guard/reflect ability. Should not be able to just tap square and get out of these kinds of moves!
WHO SHOULD UPGRADE TO PRO?
and takin ass...
First of his kind and the last of his line Tom Jones Savior to man and the lord of the land He was born a coal-miner's son In the mystical land...
In the past texting has provoked a fight with my ex one way or another. I'm going to start dating someone else andd I feel that I miss the days when...
You get one question answered (your first) First 10 people to ask get answers. No lies, no bullshit... no flowery language. Just truth. ...
or something, so err. I picked chimchar again.
:peachofmind:PEACH OF MIND DIVISON FINALS!:peachofmind: WHO IS SEXIER, BASED ON THE FIRST GIS RESULT OF THEIR NAME? WILL IT BE IVVE OR ...
:cake:CAKE DIVISION FINALS!:cake: WHICH FOOD COMPLIMENTS SPAM THE BEST? WILL IT BE A BAGEL OR SOME MIZANGO MA NIZANGO?
:ludacris:LUDACRIS DIVISION FINALS!:ludacris: WHOSE ISLAND IS THE LEAST SHITTY? WILL IT BE KUYA OR KIARAX
Your city sucks. There's no good reason to have a subway and a 7eleven on every freakin corner. Stop having huge construction sites where no one is...
edit: WELL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aidySmZpaE
I'm gonna take the month of August off, just to get you off I'm Freaky I'm gonna clear the table tops, we're gonna need a mop I'm Freaky Lets...
Rant start, this girl who never studies with a bad attitude towards people takes a seat next to me for my organic chem exam and somehow I got a 84...
wtf i just had a dream where i was walking through a sewer with a shotgun. turned the corner along a long pathway and then saw a bunch of giant...
I have a desire to see RahXephon again but i don't exactly feel like torrenting, anybody know any streaming sites? I used to use stage6 but that was...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.