Page 143 of 297 FirstFirst ... 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Threads 4261 to 4290 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

  1. Firefox ... Stay Logged In issues

    I would have posted this in the current Firefox password issues thread if my Firefox had lost my passwords. However, that is not the case. ...

    Started by niwaar, 2010-03-17 23:37
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 974
    2010-03-18 08:38 Go to last post
  2. IE9: Standards Compliant and Sexy as Hell.

    http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/ Looks like Microsoft has finally turned their historically awful browser into something sleek and...

    Started by Dezzimal, 2010-03-17 13:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 2,095
    2010-03-18 08:00 Go to last post
  3. [PS3] Issues since the March 1st bug

    I've been experiencing two extremely annoying issues with my PS3 (older version 30GB) that may or may not be related to the March 1st bug. I only...

    Started by Dense, 2010-03-18 06:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 843
    2010-03-18 06:44 Go to last post
  4. PC Gaming @#$%^% ATI card. Omega drivers any better?

    ...It's come to the point I'm thinking about reformatting to try to solve my blackscreen/crash problems with FFXI with my ATI card. Just so you know...

    Started by Elizara, 2010-03-17 13:32
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,440
    2010-03-17 23:25 Go to last post
  5. TV Prices

    So I've been trying to find a good price on a 46 inch LCD TV with good color depth (i.e. deep color.) I've seen them go on sale for around $1050...

    Started by Mojo, 2010-02-23 18:28
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,913
    2010-03-17 19:22 Go to last post
  6. PC Gaming Need input/suggestions

    Ok, so first I have an idea for a video blog/web show about PC maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, etc (mainly for basic stuff people should know)...

    Started by Killgannon, 2010-03-16 20:42
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 630
    2010-03-17 19:21 Go to last post
  7. DS roms

    I have one of those cartridge rom thingies from my friend and not exactly sure how to work it. once I get the rom, what do I use to get it on the...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2010-03-17 17:08
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 823
    2010-03-17 19:08 Go to last post
  8. Looking for new motherboard for SLI

    I built a mid-range system over break which includes an intel i5 and an ATI 5770. I skimped out on the motherboard and didn't get one that supported...

    Started by Denchi, 2010-03-17 16:09
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 652
    2010-03-17 17:19 Go to last post
  9. have you been able to rip these kind of anti theft protect case dvds?

    because my normal drive now, cant even read them. :( i just want to backup some old episodes from my library, but its being a pain in the ass....

    Started by richardd, 2010-03-16 22:45
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,170
    2010-03-17 14:27 Go to last post
  10. FFXIV package

    Since the preliminary FFXIV alpha specs have been posted (which are bound to be higher than the retail specs, but still a good goal to reach), some...

    Started by Khamsin, 2010-03-17 05:33
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,715
    2010-03-17 12:19 Go to last post
  11. Ripping only a part of a song.

    Hello! Quick question. Does anyone know of a program I can use to rip, let's say, the first 12 seconds of a song and to save it as an audio file? I...

    Started by bori, 2010-03-16 14:24
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 888
    2010-03-17 04:54 Go to last post
  12. FFXI and two issues

    first issue is just an odd mystery, randomly my camera will just decide to pan in a direction nonstop until i go into first person view and out, it...

    Started by frodnonnag, 2010-03-16 22:24
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,202
    2010-03-16 23:54 Go to last post
  13. Anyone have a link to that really cheap student discount of win 7?

    Tried searching the forums for it and couldn't find it. Help please :D

    Started by Odon, 2010-03-16 20:04
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 797
    2010-03-16 22:49 Go to last post
  14. Portable amp for ATH-M50s + Ipod classic?

    Looking for a portable headphone amp to boost my ATH-M50s, will also be using for laptop. Looking to spend $100ish. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Started by Cream Soda, 2010-03-16 18:38
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 970
    2010-03-16 18:38 Go to last post
  15. Computer Speed issues

    Hey, sorry this is kind of a "I can't figure anything else to try" type of deal, so hoping maybe one of you can help <.< Basically, I bought this...

    Started by Kaotic, 2010-03-15 21:50
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 993
    2010-03-16 17:17 Go to last post
  16. Hay BG, Monitor woes.

    I am running a 8800 Nvidia GT video card and I have been dual monitoring for awhile. I recently went out and bought a DVI splitter to add one more...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2010-03-14 16:53
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,163
    2010-03-16 16:06 Go to last post
  17. AutoCAD Mac Alternative

    My friend recently got a Mac for uni, against my advice as i despise macs. Shes looking for a good alternative to AutoCAD for furniture design and im...

    Started by Darunia, 2010-03-16 09:46
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,161
    2010-03-16 15:58 Go to last post
  18. Dualbooting and reinstalling applications

    I dont often dual boot, safe to say 9/10 I'll just install a virtual machine to do something, test something, what have you. But I wanted to give...

    Started by #686578, 2010-03-15 05:21
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 751
    2010-03-16 15:10 Go to last post
  19. Laggy Internet

    I'll be surprised if I'm able to make just one of these threads without my internet making two of them. Anyway, my internet is lagging a lot, but...

    Started by Ramor, 2010-03-14 19:49
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,266
    2010-03-16 14:31 Go to last post
  20. Laptop Video Card Question

    I have a friend's laptop that I've been working on because she was having some issues with the video. I'm fairly certain the video card is the...

    Started by Obiron, 2010-03-15 18:42
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,078
    2010-03-16 14:06 Go to last post
  21. Speakers + Headset: Impossible?

    I have a problem. The best way I can describe it is in this horrible diagram that I concocted: My motherboard: Ok, the problem is that no...

    Started by Knyghtmayre, 2010-03-12 22:20
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,563
    2010-03-16 13:29 Go to last post
  22. Built-In Speakers on New Plasma

    Hey tech! I recently purchased a 42" Panasonic 1080p plasma TV (TC-P42S1). I'm trying to get the built-in speakers working on it until I can get a...

    Started by NotGreyheim, 2010-03-16 13:17
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 689
    2010-03-16 13:24 Go to last post
  23. PC Gaming Planning a new(ish) computer...

    Okay. So. A few months ago, my cohe one PCmputer decided to go kill itself. It's outdated, bought it back in 2004. I'm looking at buying a new CPU...

    Started by Revitozu, 2010-03-15 15:24
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,003
    2010-03-16 07:35 Go to last post
  24. Help with apache httpd

    I'm doing a project for my apache httpd class and we are doing SSI (server side includes) and he wants this: I have tried finding something...

    Started by Ikith, 2010-03-15 01:17
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 933
    2010-03-16 05:33 Go to last post
  25. Windows 7 parental controls issue.

    I am the only user and administrator of my Windows 7 machine, and today when I went to play Dawn of War II, the computer informed me that I wasn't...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2010-03-15 20:35
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,460
    2010-03-15 22:40 Go to last post
  26. MacBook Pro Repair

    So, question for those of you who know your MacBook Pros well. I'm trying to repair one that I picked up that can't seem to detect the hard...

    Started by Rombot, 2010-03-08 00:06
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,004
    2010-03-15 20:06 Go to last post
  27. Droid Apps/Themes?

    I picked up a Motorola Droid recently. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on Apps and/or Theme type apps for it.

    Started by niwaar, 2010-03-02 19:13
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,396
    2010-03-15 18:30 Go to last post
  28. Seriously, wtf (Windows 7 monitor settings halp)?

    Ok, I know that there HAS to be some fucking way to make the monitor switch to 1280x1024 when I get on my user account, and go back to 1024x768 for...

    Started by Max™, 2010-03-11 02:25
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 929
    2010-03-15 16:59 Go to last post
  29. Outlook 2007 contact question

    Ok so my mom has about 500 contact for her mini home job, but the problm is that she can'T send an email to more then like 50 people at a time. So...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2010-03-15 16:56
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 637
    2010-03-15 16:56 Go to last post
  30. Ventrilo Push To Talk Key suddenly stopped working.

    I have tried setting the thread priority on Vent to High I am running Vent as administrator My microphone is fine, Sound Recorder can pick up the...

    Started by Correction, 2010-03-13 16:50
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 8,385
    2010-03-15 12:17 Go to last post

Page 143 of 297 FirstFirst ... 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.