Page 144 of 297 FirstFirst ... 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Threads 4291 to 4320 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

  1. PS3 Freezing/Not Booting up

    So I turned on my PS3 this morning and it gets to this screen: Stops there. Anyone know whats going on? How to fix?

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2010-03-15 07:51
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,824
    2010-03-15 11:43 Go to last post
  2. ffxi + vista = rage

    I play ffxi on a laptop, and there is some issue where windows tells me POL viewer has experienced a problem and has stopped responding only in laggy...

    Started by chazzyphizzle, 2010-03-14 22:36
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 804
    2010-03-14 23:39 Go to last post
  3. Help Me Build A PC!

    I've finally gotten tired of my laptop being shitty for playing games on so I want to make a good, yet reasonably priced computer (or just buy one if...

    Started by Tahona, 2010-03-14 13:35
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 998
    2010-03-14 13:35 Go to last post
  4. PSP troubles

    I have been painstakingly been trying to put movies on my PSP. I've tried to create a file in the MSduo called MP_ROOT with a file called 100MNV01...

    Started by Aristio, 2010-03-11 14:52
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 994
    2010-03-14 06:09 Go to last post
  5. Looking for inexpensive suround system

    Doesn't necessarily have to be the best, just something good that can give a nice audio effect for an economic price.

    Started by Antithesis, 2010-03-09 13:07
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,531
    2010-03-13 23:02 Go to last post
  6. Think my hard drive died

    Hi all, Last night I got a disk write error message (could not write the antivirus log) and my antivirus started eating up all my CPU time. I...

    Started by Myria, 2010-03-11 13:00
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,204
    2010-03-13 20:50 Go to last post
  7. Opinions on wireless adapters

    Well, I need to find a good wireless adapters, because my flatmate is retarded and keeps tripping up over the cable. Anyway, I dunno if this PC has...

    Started by Elcura, 2010-03-12 04:46
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,527
    2010-03-13 15:15 Go to last post
  8. mp3 Players

    So I just ordered a Zune HD 32gb model kind of on a whim, and now want some opinions on other mp3 players on the market or just general info. This...

    Started by Arrmani, 2010-03-08 21:43
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,113
    2010-03-13 12:35 Go to last post
  9. RMAing to WD

    anyone done this before? I'm currently in the process of it, and I'm hoping everything is going to work out fine... one of the raptors in my computer...

    Started by Killgannon, 2010-03-12 21:35
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 606
    2010-03-12 21:35 Go to last post
  10. Connectable to private trackers

    So I guess there was an update or something and I get back home and my Private tracker tells me I'm no longer connectible. Any ideas on how to fix...

    Started by Rhinox, 2010-03-11 20:34
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,307
    2010-03-12 19:40 Go to last post
  11. Problem with new PC

    Ok i am 90% sure this is due to power failure but still asking bought this kit for my parents ...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2010-03-12 13:00
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,312
    2010-03-12 16:25 Go to last post
  12. Connecting to FFXI (On Campus)

    I can connect to the game fine over my own wi-fi but when I connect to the campus wi-fi i keep getting the error about network connections (POL-1160)...

    Started by Tahona, 2010-03-08 10:50
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,249
    2010-03-12 13:27 Go to last post
  13. Mouse problem

    I just bought a bluetooth mouse for my netbook:...

    Started by Havok, 2010-03-11 11:11
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,115
    2010-03-12 05:04 Go to last post
  14. FFXI + Catalyst 10.2 = performance drop?

    Hi everyone! Before sending a letter to ATI/AMD, I tought I'll write about my problem here to see if anyone else are experiencing the same problem...

    Started by alabamahotpocket, 2010-03-11 06:26
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,497
    2010-03-12 01:22 Go to last post
  15. Car HUD

    Been researching on how to implement this in my car and was wondering if anyone on BG has done something like this.

    Started by Ikith, 2010-03-11 23:58
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 836
    2010-03-11 23:58 Go to last post
  16. Forgotten password for vista laptop.

    As the title says. Friend found a laptop he'd used at one point and wanted to look through some of the files on there. Booted it up and he can't...

    Started by SaviorSelf, 2010-03-09 23:01
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,739
    2010-03-11 23:44 Go to last post
  17. Error 3001

    I've recently been getting 3001 errors on FFXI when zoning. I can't log back in to that character without restarting my laptop. I can log into a mule...

    Started by Flairice, 2010-03-11 21:19
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 666
    2010-03-11 21:19 Go to last post
  18. How can I boost my computer's graphics even more?

    Well I used FFXICalculator to make FFXI look nice but it doesnt look as nice as other peoples screenshots, so i'm just looking for a way to boost my...

    Started by Reeno, 2010-03-09 14:07
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,675
    2010-03-11 13:19 Go to last post
  19. GBA emulator on droid

    Ok so i was looking around youtube and saw they had a GBA emulator for iphone/androids. I followed their guide but when i try to download a rom it...

    Started by Skie, 2010-03-11 12:45
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,699
    2010-03-11 12:54 Go to last post
  20. Seeking help with Javascript countdown timers

    Hey all. I have started learning Javascript but I have hit some snags and I was wondering if anybody who is JS savvy would be willing to answer some...

    Started by vespre, 2010-03-03 17:54
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 766
    2010-03-11 06:51 Go to last post
  21. PC Gaming Recognizing gfx drivers.

    My friend has a 8800 GTS that he's had for quite some time now. Recently he got an error message of some sort and took it upon himself to try and...

    Started by altwight, 2010-03-09 10:28
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 652
    2010-03-10 23:00 Go to last post
  22. Blu-Ray Software for PCs

    Bought a new laptop, and it came with a BD-ROM. I wasn't aware Windows Media Player would not support Blu-Rays. Does anyone know of any "cheap"...

    Started by Kwijiboe, 2010-03-10 16:45
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,064
    2010-03-10 17:47 Go to last post
  23. HDTV Antenna / replacing cable

    So I'm trying to get rid of my evil cable bill, and been researching different options that will still give me at least 80% of my shows automated...

    Started by nitsuj, 2010-03-09 13:37
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,444
    2010-03-10 14:07 Go to last post
  24. FUUUUUU WoW Freezing my Comp

    Greeting BG techno Gurus... I've been having trouble with my computer which seems to only occur when i am playing wow. I have the good fortune of...

    Started by Sparky, 2010-03-10 12:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 728
    2010-03-10 12:44 Go to last post
  25. Monoprice.com went down, where do I get cables?

    See topic. http://www.monoprice.com/maintenance.asp Down for two weeks for 'maintenance' or some crap. Kinda need cables before that....

    Started by Correction, 2010-03-09 11:40
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 3,101
    2010-03-10 10:50 Go to last post
  26. Local Area Connection: Packets rec'd in millions fast.

    Okay, I think the title is self explanitory, but I have a bit of a concern here. Within a minute of starting up my PC, my packets sent/rec'd are...

    Started by Odesseiron, 2010-03-09 16:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,543
    2010-03-10 04:13 Go to last post
  27. Anyone here fixed a non-working PS3?

    I looked at a couple hits on google just to get an idea about, but could research more later, just wondering if anyone here has first-hand...

    Started by Purrrfect, 2010-03-09 14:42
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 657
    2010-03-09 21:29 Go to last post
  28. Private Tracker

    Hello, I'm looking for an invite to a private tracker site(s). I've been a member of Demonoid since July of '08 and no longer feel that Demonoid...

    Started by Akumaronin, 2010-03-09 14:55
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 822
    2010-03-09 19:06 Go to last post
  29. Laptop temperature

    My laptop works pretty well on the whole, but I want to make sure I get a long life out of it. I've noticed the exhaust gets pretty hot relatively...

    Started by LD, 2010-03-08 21:38
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 877
    LD
    2010-03-09 19:00 Go to last post
  30. PS3 Not Reading Discs

    Ok. Maybe someone here can help me. Was about 6 hrs in playing FFXIII and my PS3 froze up. Now FFXIII and none of my other games are showing up...

    Started by Talragan, 2010-03-09 05:59
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 851
    2010-03-09 08:32 Go to last post

Page 144 of 297 FirstFirst ... 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.