Page 146 of 297 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Threads 4351 to 4380 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Linux question CENTOS

    Ok i have to install a PPTPD server on CentOS 5.3 32bits and the .rpm is not available anymore so i found this site ...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2010-03-03 16:50
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 811
    2010-03-04 21:02 Go to last post
  2. PS3 & USB Sticks

    HALP! I've been trying for an hour now to get my PS3 to recognize my USB stick so I can watch DivX movies straight off it...I burned the said file...

    Started by Nekonaruto, 2010-03-04 15:29
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 998
    2010-03-04 18:47 Go to last post
  3. Wireless Headset?

    Basically I am asking for suggestions on a wireless alternative for vent/skype.

    Started by Sup3rB4d, 2010-03-02 22:57
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 986
    2010-03-04 15:13 Go to last post
  4. Valid IP address

    About 1-2x a day, my computer's internet just goes into a "safe mode". It has an exclamation point where the 6 bars of strength are ( if you use W7),...

    Started by Omnipotent, 2010-03-02 17:37
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,781
    2010-03-04 14:35 Go to last post
  5. Looking to buy an awesome gaming laptop.

    So recently I came to the conclusion that my laptop just isn't cutting it anymore and that I need something for some hardcore gaming. I was looking...

    Started by Ikith, 2010-03-04 01:32
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 989
    2010-03-04 01:45 Go to last post
  6. GPU question

    Currently running 3 GTX 260's in tri sli and pretty much every driver Ive tried has had some problem either jerky game play or shit FPS or a...

    Started by Calina, 2010-03-02 21:38
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 975
    2010-03-03 23:37 Go to last post
  7. Windower and ApRadar Illegal/Traceable?

    Never played on PC before and now I'm almost done setting up FFXI on my new Laptop, People keep telling me ur going to love Windower and apRadar for...

    Started by Jigoku_Buys_Accounts, 2010-03-03 13:30
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,009
    2010-03-03 23:09 Go to last post
  8. PC Gaming Cleaning your monitor

    Okay, I've a ACER AL1916W 22' LCD flat panel monitor. Over the past year or two it has accumulated some noticeable marks on it. Wiping it off with a...

    Started by altwight, 2010-03-02 03:50
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,558
    2010-03-03 19:52 Go to last post
  9. Can't login into FF11

    Just like it says, I can get into PlayOnline fine, but not FF11, tells me some BS about not having Content IDs registered even though I was playing...

    Started by Berabouman, 2010-03-03 03:28
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 712
    2010-03-03 19:24 Go to last post
  10. root droid

    Can anyone give me a noobs explanation of what "rooting" my droid does. Also if you do or dont recommend me doing it or not. :hamster:...

    Started by Skie, 2010-03-03 01:00
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 825
    2010-03-03 16:54 Go to last post
  11. Window 7 + X58 Classified + ATI 5870 + FF11 = Reboot PC

    Ok so here is the problem i just build my PC and got Evga X58 Classified with an ATI HD 5870 and 12GB Ram. The PC run fine till i load my Final...

    Started by lilpepe, 2010-03-01 08:07
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,673
    2010-03-03 15:46 Go to last post
  12. Bluetooth

    Never bothered to get anything with it or use it. My new netbook came with it though. What is it usefull/good for that I might care about? I...

    Started by Havok, 2010-03-03 15:41
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 639
    2010-03-03 15:41 Go to last post
  13. Poll Poll: Iphone vs. DROID

    Which is better? Pleast post advantages and disadvantages of both please going to get one of the two

    Started by Skie, 2010-02-19 20:30
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 4,692
    2010-03-03 11:44 Go to last post
  14. MS Word 2003 issue

    Here's the problem: Printing a multi page document, using Jusitfy allignment, looks good on the screen and in the print preview, but when it comes...

    Started by Bikpik, 2010-03-03 09:48
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 817
    2010-03-03 10:49 Go to last post
  15. Repairing a home theater speaker ?

    I bought 7-8 years ago a Pioneer VSX 24-TX with a kit of energy speakers. The kit kinda look like this one but they aren't exactly the same. ...

    Started by Zragnarok, 2010-03-03 08:10
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 861
    2010-03-03 09:22 Go to last post
  16. Subscription-Based Virus Protection

    Anyone actually pay for theirs and have comments on it? My brother got bit defender last year and hasn't had a bug or anything else since. They've...

    Started by Lucavi, 2010-02-25 21:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 24 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,985
    2010-03-03 08:48 Go to last post
  17. Windower Issue

    My windower isn't taking SS or letting me toggle the lighting. When i hit the scroll lock button and then hit Printscreen it takes a picture like SE...

    Started by Poooter, 2010-03-03 00:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 938
    2010-03-03 00:44 Go to last post
  18. Good program to fix song filenames/duplicates?

    I have a lot of music on my computer and my library has gotten pretty messy and I was wondering what are some good programs out there that can fix...

    Started by Reeno, 2010-03-02 19:40
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,310
    2010-03-02 22:28 Go to last post
  19. ps2 & lcd hdtv

    I got a new lcd hdtv a few weeks ago, and been playing wild arms 4 for ps2, and noticed the colour sometimes will fade in and out at random. Are...

    Started by Maguile, 2010-03-02 16:57
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 587
    2010-03-02 16:57 Go to last post
  20. FFXI Keeps crashing?; ;

    I'm running windows 7 x64 Home Edition and I got a new debit card because I lost my old one and now when I log in it tells me to enter my new payment...

    Started by Reeno, 2010-03-02 12:51
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,298
    2010-03-02 12:51 Go to last post
  21. Muting sounds/flash sounds in Firefox in Windows 7

    I've found a few ways to mute flash windows in Firefox, but they all seem to only work for XP. Basically, I keep trying to play flash games and...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2010-03-02 05:38
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,567
    2010-03-02 06:01 Go to last post
  22. Windower through steam?

    Boytoy ran the steam version of FFXI on his comp, and he's wondering if he's able to run windower through it? (I know this isn't windower forums,...

    Started by Ksandra, 2010-03-01 02:11
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,729
    2010-03-01 23:32 Go to last post
  23. Can't launch ffxi

    So i've decided to reactivate yet again, and when ffxi goes to load the opening screen, the background goes black and the screen flashes, like the...

    Started by Guitarman, 2010-03-01 20:18
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,180
    2010-03-01 23:08 Go to last post
  24. Weird sound issues with Windows 7

    Hello fellow BGers, I have an odd sound problem on my PC. Regardless of which application, game, movie, mp3 is making sound on my PC the volume...

    Started by spooky, 2010-03-01 12:01
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,943
    2010-03-01 22:03 Go to last post
  25. Home Theatre Advice

    Alright, as a follow up to the tv thread, we now have a tv and actually have some money left over to consider a home theater system. I'm...

    Started by cdgreg, 2010-01-09 10:20
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 70 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 5,916
    2010-03-01 12:09 Go to last post
  26. Any way to fix this FFXI Install? (solution: copy ffxi files, add registry keys and regsvr32 dlls)

    Posted this in the newbie section, but I thought I'd post it here too, because I know I don't usually check the newbie section. Well, my...

    Started by Clynt, 2008-05-27 19:50
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 26,977
    2010-02-28 23:42 Go to last post
  27. more code troubles c++

    trying to get this code to work #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> #include <sstream> using namespace std; class...

    Started by Skie, 2010-02-22 14:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 32 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,399
    2010-02-28 22:09 Go to last post
  28. FUUUUUU 2WIRE wireless router problems

    So I recently replaced my old 2WIRE router with a brand spanking new one, which AT&T promptly overcharged me for, and I'm now experiencing problems...

    Started by Fhloston, 2010-02-27 15:05
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,719
    2010-02-28 17:58 Go to last post
  29. Best grahpics card for around $120.00?

    Heya, my bros card died yesterday and has about 120 to spend. I figured here would be best place to ask. Desktop comp for gaming of course.

    Started by Amiricle, 2010-02-28 16:24
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,008
    2010-02-28 17:29 Go to last post
  30. Video Capture

    What I'm looking to do is capture video and audio for games. I've tried Fraps and have a full version of it, but I get chops in my video. When...

    Started by Ejac, 2010-02-28 14:18
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 789
    2010-02-28 15:37 Go to last post

Page 146 of 297 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.