Page 153 of 297 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Threads 4561 to 4590 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Hardware Diagnostic

    Thanks in advance for any advise or help on the matter. I need advice regarding hardware diagnostic tools that are available either online or...

    Started by Klaatu, 2010-01-27 16:35
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 603
    2010-01-27 19:27 Go to last post
  2. Looking for a good place to purchase bulk DVD cases

    The last place I bought them from, can't remember the name for the life of me, they were very shoddy and fell apart easily. I'm looking for a bulk...

    Started by Chreman, 2010-01-25 20:52
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,692
    2010-01-27 18:51 Go to last post
  3. Xbox troubles

    Dont know whats going on exactly with my xbox. it will load everything up fine and stuff and it will play modernwarfare 2 for about 3 minutes then it...

    Started by ghostfaced, 2010-01-25 15:15
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 927
    2010-01-27 14:40 Go to last post
  4. 2D graphics performance on gaming GPUs

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/2d-windows-gdi,2539.html Really fascinating read.. basically demonstrates (with benchmarking results) that...

    Started by Olo401, 2010-01-27 14:27
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 711
    2010-01-27 14:27 Go to last post
  5. Upgrading CPU

    I am thinking about upgrading my CPU. I have an Asus P5Q Deluxe mobo. See here:...

    Started by Aja, 2010-01-26 14:24
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,320
    Aja
    2010-01-27 09:23 Go to last post
  6. "Cracked" servers

    Does anyone have any experience with cracked servers used for torrented games? What sort of process does one go through to access online play through...

    Started by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd, 2010-01-27 05:02
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 962
    2010-01-27 06:03 Go to last post
  7. Strange WIFI problem

    Ok first of all when i am at home my WIFI works #1 but when i go to the workplace all my websites that requires logon doesn't work exemple...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2010-01-26 15:05
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,144
    2010-01-27 00:23 Go to last post
  8. Windows 7 - Ethernet Controller Drivers

    I have recently installed Windows 7. With that said, it can't find the drivers for my Ethernet Controller or Multimedia Audio Controller. How do I go...

    Started by Fryte, 2010-01-26 20:46
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,415
    ved
    2010-01-27 00:03 Go to last post
  9. Quick question about an old laptop

    My dad found this old Compaq 1200ta Laptop computer. He's not demanding, as he only wants to play online poker and check his email. It has WinXp but...

    Started by Jakson, 2010-01-26 13:58
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 849
    2010-01-26 15:57 Go to last post
  10. windows vista service pack 1

    Ok im trying to install scan zone pro on my laptop (got the dl at downloads.com) but everything i try to run it i get error saying i need windows...

    Started by Skie, 2010-01-26 01:10
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 882
    2010-01-26 13:06 Go to last post
  11. setting up new PC

    It has windows 7, which is new to me. Firefox is browser atm, thinking about getting Chrome as well. I need software/virus protection and add-on...

    Started by Qalbert, 2010-01-23 15:36
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,507
    2010-01-26 01:17 Go to last post
  12. Ps3 help~

    O ye' all mighty BG, i hither. Lol. Friends Ps3 stopped working a few months ago and his 2 year warranty was gone. Instead of sending it in, he...

    Started by vagus, 2010-01-24 18:33
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,926
    2010-01-25 23:45 Go to last post
  13. Starting Back Up

    I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, I just couldn't find anywhere else to ask. I played ffxi for 5 years, then lost my job and couldn't...

    Started by Podo, 2010-01-25 17:24
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 966
    2010-01-25 20:11 Go to last post
  14. Dell 966 Printer, Scanning Issue

    Anyone have this printer? Can't get it to save scans to the folder I want. I chose a folder on an external HDD. Yet, it just sends everything to 'My...

    Started by Elvis, 2010-01-25 16:24
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 638
    2010-01-25 16:24 Go to last post
  15. PS3 help

    Today I just bought an HDTV and I need to know if I use my HDMI cable can I still use my stock ps3 cords to plug into my stereo so I can play it over...

    Started by Tylerl, 2010-01-24 18:51
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,339
    2010-01-25 14:47 Go to last post
  16. System Idle Process slowing down PC a lot, also hijackthis log.

    Dad's pc been running really slow and when I ctrl/alt/del it shows system idle process as taking up most of the cpu. I tried looking around to figure...

    Started by Wakabo, 2010-01-23 23:38
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,109
    2010-01-25 13:17 Go to last post
  17. Request HP dc7800p help.

    This thing is driving me insane. I finally managed to find the manual for the motherboard, and it has no definition for two beeps, which is what...

    Started by Kintarius, 2010-01-24 21:13
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,705
    2010-01-25 13:10 Go to last post
  18. Upgrading my video card, just a few questions

    I'm currently using a XFX 8800 GTS and it's getting to feel a bit dated. I've heard a few people recommend HD 5770, and I'm okay with ~$170 for a...

    Started by Tirrock, 2010-01-24 10:14
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,260
    2010-01-24 22:17 Go to last post
  19. Limiting network speeds

    Unfortunately I'm still stuck with a crappy 1mb connection due to where I live and recently another person I'm living with got a laptop. She is...

    Started by Fottiti, 2010-01-24 15:21
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,135
    2010-01-24 19:58 Go to last post
  20. Odd BG Loading Issues

    So as the title says, I'm having problems with BG for some reason. I tried to go about fixing the issue myself and checking things out (Clearing...

    Started by Akiyama, 2010-01-22 11:50
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 2,170
    2010-01-24 19:40 Go to last post
  21. What.cd invitation?

    Anyone have an available invite to what.cd they can pass along? Thanks! Email is [email protected]

    Started by bori, 2010-01-24 11:37
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 800
    2010-01-24 11:37 Go to last post
  22. No Sound When Using HDMI

    I recently got a HMDI cable so I could use my tv as a monitor but when I hook it up I don't get any sound from it. My video card is a EVGA GTX 260...

    Started by Knightmare, 2010-01-24 01:44
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 948
    2010-01-24 02:07 Go to last post
  23. XBOX 360 Issue

    So...the 360 I have started to fail on me. I bought it from lolGamestop last year as a refurb. Been working ok until today. Now the 360 will not read...

    Started by Guyverarmor, 2010-01-23 17:59
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,144
    2010-01-24 01:11 Go to last post
  24. WTF am I dealing with here?

    This pops up every time I start up my PC, I was thinking it was some type of trojan or virus but adaware/spybot/avg has returned nothing. So i'm at a...

    Started by jmc, 2010-01-23 17:45
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 868
    2010-01-23 22:20 Go to last post
  25. PSP X button not working, wtf?

    After many moons of not using my PSP I threw my charger on it so I could play the new Lunar demo that went up on the PSN and much to my dismay, my X...

    Started by Auspice, 2010-01-23 19:09
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,834
    2010-01-23 19:09 Go to last post
  26. PS3 ethernet cable fail

    Got a PS3 for christmas and went to connect the ethernet cable for lagless modern warfare 2 pwnage, but after I connected the cable to the PS3, it...

    Started by Squah, 2010-01-22 17:01
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,523
    2010-01-22 20:01 Go to last post
  27. Connecting another computer to Linksys router

    Just got the Linksys WRT120N router for my dorm and my roommates want to connect their laptops/xbox/ps3 to it as well. However, it won't even...

    Started by Squah, 2010-01-22 16:55
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 832
    2010-01-22 16:55 Go to last post
  28. GPS problem on Blackberry's flagship 9700

    My service provider is being a dick, and has been re-directing me to Blackberry instead for technical support claiming it’s not a network problem. ...

    Started by wop, 2010-01-22 05:37
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,243
    2010-01-22 16:29 Go to last post
  29. SecuROM Protected DVD - Halp!

    I purchased from Yale University Press a DVD containing two years worth of the audio and video my Japanese program uses at Portland State University....

    Started by Vuitton, 2010-01-21 22:43
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 811
    2010-01-22 12:53 Go to last post
  30. Graphics card help/questions

    I am looking to get a new graphics card for my older computer but I'm not sure which one. It's a Dell Dimension series that I have had for a few...

    Started by Outlaw, 2010-01-12 12:17
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,456
    2010-01-22 01:42 Go to last post

Page 153 of 297 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.