Page 185 of 297 FirstFirst ... 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Threads 5521 to 5550 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Today 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Recommend me a LCD TV.

    Does anyone have a recommendation on a LCD TV. Looking for the following specs: 32 inch Picture-in-Picture (not necessary) 1080P Would like to...

    Started by njitjk68, 2009-07-17 23:07
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,182
    2009-08-01 05:33 Go to last post
  2. Is this the FFXI and RotZ install files?

    FilePlanet: FINAL FANTASY XI 14-Day Free Trial Could i use this to install POL and the game , and then just use my normal account info ?

    Started by Neogearzx, 2009-07-30 13:12
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,233
    2009-08-01 00:56 Go to last post
  3. Getting DCed from FFXI extremely frequently

    Some days I will DC every 30 minutes or so. I'm notorious in my LS for my shit connection, which, for the record, peaks at 400 kb/s (50kB/s). Anyway,...

    Started by Zee, 2009-07-30 16:54
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 970
    2009-07-31 17:39 Go to last post
  4. Remote desktop

    Is there a way to "install" this into vista home premium? Or could just go back to ultravnc I guess...

    Started by Purrrfect, 2009-07-29 08:44
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,721
    2009-07-31 17:00 Go to last post
  5. PS2 and 720 / 1080 TV's

    Alright, so here is my problem. I'm sorry if this is kinda vague I'm not exactly sure of all the details, I can try to answer some questions if it'll...

    Started by Eleven19, 2009-07-28 23:22
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,793
    2009-07-31 14:43 Go to last post
  6. BitPim and Verizon, GDI.

    So, with the Alltel merger finished and Verizon controls everything, they locked my phone. More specifically they locked the lgmysounds.dat file. ...

    Started by Akucaen, 2009-07-31 05:58
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,071
    2009-07-31 13:01 Go to last post
  7. Partitions

    I've been dual booting vista and windows 7 for a while. I hardly ever use windows 7 so i want to get rid of it and merge the partition back.....howz?

    Started by Sythe, 2009-07-30 23:57
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 831
    2009-07-31 01:32 Go to last post
  8. Laptop troubles

    I've been working on my dad's laptop, HP Pavilion tx1217cl Notebook PC, doing stuff for him (basically ripping cds onto his ipod) and I started...

    Started by fishstix, 2009-07-30 03:54
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 860
    2009-07-31 01:29 Go to last post
  9. Why does FFXI run like shit on my work PC?

    Well, I installed FFXI on my PC at work. Now I am a graphic designer, so my PC here isn't a piece of garbage, I can run Photoshop and Dreamweaver +...

    Started by Iraphine, 2009-07-29 11:50
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,565
    2009-07-30 13:38 Go to last post
  10. Need help Database genious

    Hi, work asked me to do a mini database for them but my Access knowledge is really low. So here is something i need to do and maybe you can help...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2009-07-29 07:56
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 968
    2009-07-30 13:16 Go to last post
  11. Random freezing and rebooting

    Purchased a new gaming PC from newegg about 2 months ago. Fresh out of the box it had problems with randomly freezing, but the freezes were few are...

    Started by Aquilo86, 2009-07-29 17:40
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,207
    2009-07-30 12:29 Go to last post
  12. Reasonably priced Aion build help

    Hi long time reader don't post much except in crafting section,with upcoming release of Aion think its time to update the desktop and looking for...

    Started by isthisaname, 2009-07-29 15:42
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,185
    2009-07-30 02:37 Go to last post
  13. Looking for a photoshop guy....

    I don't have photoshop and even if I did I have no idea how to use it... I was hoping someone can crop a picture for me and make it a sig, I just...

    Started by Syntex, 2009-07-29 17:47
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,474
    2009-07-29 23:13 Go to last post
  14. Looking for a seedbox

    Looking for a Seedbox that I can use to do initial seed of torrents plus irc bot without limitations. Haven't been able to find one that suits what I...

    Started by Sindalf, 2009-07-29 19:08
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 885
    2009-07-29 19:24 Go to last post
  15. Firefox problems...

    As of the past few days I have tried to visit sites like photobucket.com to upload a picture but for whatever reason when I click the button to look...

    Started by Syntex, 2009-07-29 17:55
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 834
    2009-07-29 18:52 Go to last post
  16. Ideas for Cheapo Build?

    I need to send my laptop in for repairs (took 2 months last time), so I was thinking of upgrading/building a new stationary. I'm on a very tight...

    Started by Rammses, 2009-07-28 18:08
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 758
    2009-07-29 01:22 Go to last post
  17. DD-WRT router, broken?

    /////////// Problem solved, typical case of ISP doesn't know wtf they're doing. ///////////// Not sure what's been up, but around noon today my...

    Started by Kaisha, 2009-07-28 17:19
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,760
    2009-07-28 22:51 Go to last post
  18. Uk new build ideas plz

    Hiya, I am looking for some ideas for a new build PC. I have around £800-£1000 to spend. What i need is a motherboard, graphics card, PSU, RAM and...

    Started by Deband, 2009-07-27 08:11
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,751
    2009-07-28 21:52 Go to last post
  19. FFXI controller issue

    I' m having a slight issue when using a PC controller while playing FFXI. Whenever I log into FFXI, I'm able to use the controller while I'm tabbed...

    Started by Isawa, 2009-07-28 19:02
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,881
    2009-07-28 20:58 Go to last post
  20. Bricked Sony NWZ-S639F MP3 Player?

    Hi all, I've spent a fuck-ton of time trying to find an answer to my question, but to no avail. I think i might have bricked my Mp3 player....

    Started by Ollieyk, 2009-07-28 04:54
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,431
    2009-07-28 17:17 Go to last post
  21. Steam question

    Lets say, I download a game on one steam account, and log off that account. And try to play that game on another steam account without opening it...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2009-07-28 01:45
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 909
    2009-07-28 12:55 Go to last post
  22. Error when trying to install latest update.

    I bought the collectors edition for my laptop a few days ago. Got around to installing everything, got up to last week's update..halfway through,...

    Started by fren., 2009-07-27 16:05
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,292
    2009-07-28 08:01 Go to last post
  23. Help with newly built PC

    I'll start off by saying that I'm not great with PCs, but I have some understanding of them... this problematic PC was put together by my brother (He...

    Started by OzzofAsura, 2009-07-20 00:28
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,304
    2009-07-28 04:25 Go to last post
  24. Worth Upgrading to Vista From XP?

    So... I have a Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit OEM disc laying around with plans to use it on no other computer that I have. I'm wondering, should I...

    Started by Rellikard, 2009-07-27 21:41
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,111
    2009-07-27 22:11 Go to last post
  25. Problem viewing BG

    So I made a stupid mistake on a website and allowed scripts where I shouldn't have. Now when I view the BG website, everything is incredibly small...

    Started by Crizto, 2009-07-27 02:01
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 637
    2009-07-27 20:38 Go to last post
  26. Can not detect correct network

    So i just hooked up my desktop at my new home and all is well for my laptop and 360, they can connect to router fine I plugged in my Wireless USB...

    Started by pugnax179, 2009-07-27 15:51
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,859
    2009-07-27 19:55 Go to last post
  27. Wanting to get the most out of my processor

    Hey all. I had a couple of questions for you guys really familiar with getting the most out of your system, specifically the CPU. My machine is...

    Started by Odesseiron, 2009-07-26 10:07
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,583
    2009-07-27 12:03 Go to last post
  28. Infared mouse issue

    Hey folks. I use a logitech infared mouse, and lately it will stop responding for a second before resuming function. it happens at seemingly random...

    Started by Guitarman, 2009-07-27 04:05
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 955
    2009-07-27 05:06 Go to last post
  29. Thinking about switching to Charter internet

    We're getting rid of our landline and are planning on getting away from AT&T completely. Very bad experience with them. We currently pay $50/month...

    Started by Wizrow, 2009-07-24 16:51
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,657
    2009-07-27 01:05 Go to last post
  30. Windows 7 display issue

    Edit: Original problem solved. New issue: Well now I have a 2nd problem, the font looks blurryish. I configured cleartype, but it still seems off...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-07-26 03:23
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,090
    2009-07-27 00:20 Go to last post

Page 185 of 297 FirstFirst ... 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.