Page 186 of 297 FirstFirst ... 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Threads 5551 to 5580 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    2026-10-08 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. AVG multiple threat warning from itunes?

    Just downloaded the new version of itunes from the apple website and as i went to load the installer my avg popped up with easily over 50+ files. Is...

    Started by lovehatehero, 2009-07-24 19:30
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,254
    2009-07-26 23:59 Go to last post
  2. R0 On character login?

    My internet seems to be absolutely normal for browsing and downloading, and I can connect to POL fine, but whenever I connect to a character I R0...

    Started by Siniroth, 2009-07-26 21:28
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 637
    2009-07-26 21:28 Go to last post
  3. FFXI not loading, goes back to POL

    First off, I fell asleep with my laptop on the bed and woke up and it apparently had fallen (it was closed, turned on though) the 1.5 ft to the...

    Started by LurkaKitty, 2009-07-26 11:53
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,059
    2009-07-26 12:19 Go to last post
  4. "Game Booster" and FFXI

    I installed this application and got higher FPS on FFXI but I haven't tested it the "max" yet ( firegaIII ). Has anyone gotten a better FPS using...

    Started by test123, 2009-07-20 16:11
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,613
    2009-07-26 03:34 Go to last post
  5. TV Tuner Cards - buying advice

    I've been using a Dazzle video capture device since around late 2006 for capturing my video, but as of a week or so ago, I've switched to the 64-bit...

    Started by Tymon, 2009-07-24 20:30
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,018
    2009-07-24 21:42 Go to last post
  6. ffxi flickering with SLI enabled?

    I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing a similar problem with SLI enabled in SLI. Essentially when I'm zoning via Warp, teleport, or...

    Started by Damen, 2009-07-24 21:14
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,981
    2009-07-24 21:39 Go to last post
  7. IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal on Vista

    Today, I have been receiving this error causing it to reboot. It occured when I was running Byond then did it again during AVG/Spybot and browsing...

    Started by Meian, 2009-07-23 15:26
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,758
    2009-07-24 17:33 Go to last post
  8. need information on iPhone 3GS/ ETF

    Hey guys, was unable to scrunge up a thread on the iPhone/etf through search.. was wondering if anyone works/ed for AT&T or did the new contract...

    Started by happydude, 2009-07-18 22:32
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,590
    2009-07-24 16:42 Go to last post
  9. Pulling music off Ipod

    Long story short, I have some music on my Ipod that I don't have hard copies of anymore that I'm trying to get onto my iPhone. Any tried and true...

    Started by Oxyminus, 2009-07-24 11:14
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,944
    2009-07-24 14:33 Go to last post
  10. TiVo

    I've gotten to a point where I can afford a solution like this and could really make good use of it, what with services like hulu putting...

    Started by Norellicus, 2009-07-24 14:25
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 539
    2009-07-24 14:25 Go to last post
  11. What is this? v

    Fo realz... Some kind of jew majicks?

    Started by Blabj, 2009-07-23 04:45
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,156
    2009-07-23 15:56 Go to last post
  12. Cannot install nVidia drivers?

    I have a sony laptop with a nVidia GeForce 7400 Go. The laptop recently went to sony for service, and before I shipped it off I wiped the hard...

    Started by jmc, 2009-07-23 09:01
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,133
    2009-07-23 09:18 Go to last post
  13. Windower and Windows 7

    Hey there. Old time FFXI player returning to the game (at my lady's requiest), and having a bit of a technical issue. POL/FFXI run just fine...

    Started by Sigi's Boytoy, 2009-06-25 09:34
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 5,176
    2009-07-23 06:51 Go to last post
  14. Anyone here successfully used a usb stick in place of a hd?

    I've read a couple sites about it, tried to do it with one of my sticks but had issues with the bartpe tool making the image on the flash stick and...

    Started by Purrrfect, 2009-07-22 15:46
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,084
    2009-07-23 06:31 Go to last post
  15. Scratch on my new Monitor

    Title is pretty self-explanatory. Was wondering if there was a way to fix it, or if Im better off trying to get ASUS (its an ASUS monitor) to repair...

    Started by Tokitoki, 2009-07-21 15:44
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,613
    2009-07-23 05:08 Go to last post
  16. Borked

    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who makes heavy use of that little button by thread names that makes you jump to the first new post made in the...

    Started by Kaisha, 2009-07-23 03:40
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 593
    2009-07-23 03:40 Go to last post
  17. FFXI crashes to desktop

    Hello, Having a problem with my FFXI crashing to desktop in certain areas. I only seem to be effected when I'm in Bastok Markets, Fort...

    Started by Jaunty, 2009-07-21 13:42
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 3,600
    2009-07-23 03:17 Go to last post
  18. Anyone know about Satellite tv?

    So I've had satellite for a few years now. Randomly I don't get sound anymore. Everyone else here does, and tv sound works fine (playing games etc)....

    Started by Not Kuno, 2009-07-22 21:11
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 665
    2009-07-23 00:17 Go to last post
  19. Dual Monitor Colors

    So I'm running dual monitors, both are the same model, out of the same graphics card via DVI's. The colors on the monitors don't match, and I...

    Started by Boyiee, 2009-07-17 18:00
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,791
    2009-07-22 09:00 Go to last post
  20. Monitor Color is all Blue-Washed

    I tried factory reset, custom color, nothing seems to get my whites whiter even the brightness is at 100 and it seems dull, my screen looks like...

    Started by Howard Roark, 2009-07-20 22:25
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,281
    2009-07-22 00:23 Go to last post
  21. SSD Lifespan

    I am curious to know what the average lifespan of a SSD would be? I know Windows 7 supports TRIM, but I read that only helps minimize the problem...

    Started by Vuitton, 2009-07-20 23:12
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,219
    2009-07-21 20:14 Go to last post
  22. Vista Help

    I'm trying to install Wings of the Goddess on Vista but I keep getting an error. I downloaded the Vista POL from the website. I also installed all...

    Started by Hank, 2009-07-21 12:17
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 742
    2009-07-21 12:31 Go to last post
  23. Manually removing a virus (Trojan)

    Hi. I've ran several scans and a "TROJ Agent.AVYP" keeps popping up as detected. I use Trend Micro Internet Security and I keep it updated, etc. ...

    Started by orlen1, 2009-07-20 19:09
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 717
    2009-07-20 19:31 Go to last post
  24. Downloading Music off myspace

    OK well basically I saw this local band play the other day and I really liked their sound. However, they do not have an album out that I can buy, and...

    Started by sephir, 2009-07-19 23:31
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,129
    2009-07-20 16:54 Go to last post
  25. FFXI on NVIDIA GeForce 8100/nForce 720a

    Hullo, I recently upgraded my pc, but looks like I got some unusual lag problem when I run FFXI. I installed any kind of driver, but I keep...

    Started by astos, 2009-07-19 03:35
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,401
    2009-07-20 16:31 Go to last post
  26. windows media player trouble...

    so i mostly use pandora for music but i have stuff on my media player i want to listen to but, ever since i put vista on my new computer, sometimes...

    Started by booly, 2009-07-20 13:18
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,195
    2009-07-20 14:43 Go to last post
  27. Mouse Doube Click

    For some reason, when I click the mouse once, it tends to act as if it double clicked. For example, when selecting an icon, it sometimes double...

    Started by Yugl, 2009-07-18 19:20
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,182
    2009-07-20 07:47 Go to last post
  28. Alienware

    So my HP tx1000z that I've had for about 16 months is slowly deteriorating. The motherboard in this laptop is crap and I'm losing function of...

    Started by Stee, 2009-05-01 18:55
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 6,017
    2009-07-18 19:14 Go to last post
  29. Office 07 (or a free alternative)

    My computer came with a trial version of Office 07, and it has long since run out. I'm starting school up in the fall, and I don't really feel like...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2009-07-15 20:18
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,133
    2009-07-18 17:11 Go to last post
  30. HDD problem

    I recently bought this HDD from newegg to unload many of my files onto (I've had to do a major slim down of my 60gb in the past and I'm still 5gb...

    Started by LD, 2009-07-18 09:48
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,236
    LD
    2009-07-18 14:23 Go to last post

Page 186 of 297 FirstFirst ... 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.