Page 195 of 297 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast
Threads 5821 to 5850 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Yesterday 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Xbox 360 Lag

    So i just went and bought a new Samsung LCD. It has a response time of 4ms and a game mode so im thinking great, this should be plenty fast for me. I...

    Started by Sythe, 2009-06-04 20:14
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 583
    2009-06-04 20:14 Go to last post
  2. Internet POL error

    OK so i very rarely disconnect from the internet, but i very commonly when trying to log on get POL Error-0011: The network is busy or there is no...

    Started by Chen, 2009-06-01 16:27
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 751
    2009-06-04 18:27 Go to last post
  3. I give up. I need help BG.

    So my home PC is being dumb, basically. Here goes: I try to start up my PC, Windows XP Home Edition this morning. Black screen that says: ...

    Started by Klutz, 2009-06-04 17:33
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 961
    2009-06-04 18:05 Go to last post
  4. Cheap 1080p Projector at TigerDirect

    So I was looking around for a new home theater projector and came across this: InFocus X10 DLP Home Theater - 1080p, 1200 Lumens, 2500:1, HDMI,...

    Started by Nuriko, 2009-06-04 13:01
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,022
    2009-06-04 16:16 Go to last post
  5. Single MP3s

    Torrents seem to be great for downloading entire albums or discographies, however I've been looking for a solid way to download single mp3's. Any...

    Started by Fryte, 2009-06-04 14:54
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 968
    2009-06-04 16:12 Go to last post
  6. Motherboard fried?

    My woman just tried turning on her PC after we had a bit of a storm and our power went out for a moment. The hard drive whirrs like it's starting up...

    Started by Auspice, 2009-05-12 16:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,836
    2009-06-04 14:31 Go to last post
  7. FFXI Graphics problems

    It's not so much a graphics problem as everything fucks up, it's a problem since I upgraded to the newest driver for my graphics card (nVidia 7300...

    Started by Hwang, 2009-06-03 19:59
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,248
    2009-06-04 10:30 Go to last post
  8. steam download problem?

    I just installed steam a couple of weeks ago, and am trying to download a game on there (yes, I'm a bit behind the times on this one). The problem...

    Started by Diamicles, 2009-06-02 19:06
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,022
    2009-06-04 09:18 Go to last post
  9. WoW Armory - File not found....

    So I asked at the official site and they are braindead to the problem at hand so I thought I would ask here since most of you tech guys are a lot...

    Started by Syntex, 2009-06-02 08:42
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,863
    2009-06-04 08:53 Go to last post
  10. video card dead?

    before i call my bro to look over my pc, i figured i might as well ask them tech gurus at bg the day before yesterday, i got off work and was...

    Started by yayaok, 2009-06-01 18:29
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,081
    2009-06-04 03:50 Go to last post
  11. Local Area connection

    As some of you have been able to tell, I haven't had much luck with my lag spikes via wireless. So, I planned on moving the modem downstairs and...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2009-06-01 02:33
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,035
    2009-06-04 01:25 Go to last post
  12. Sound System Buzzing Randomly

    The subwoofer & speakers i'm currently using keep generating a low pitch buzzing noise whenever a sound is played, the noise often continues...

    Started by Darunia, 2009-06-04 01:15
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 818
    2009-06-04 01:15 Go to last post
  13. Is there a way to install an antivirus program while in safemode?

    My friend brought her laptop over to figure out what was wrong with it. Her computer wont booty normally, so I have to boot in safe mode. (When I try...

    Started by Woozie, 2009-06-03 16:46
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,005
    2009-06-03 19:57 Go to last post
  14. Problem with Watching Movies (No Video)

    I went to watch a movie from my laptop the other day and all of a sudden it won't play correctly. No matter what I use to open it I get the audio...

    Started by Azkarin2, 2009-06-01 19:03
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,250
    2009-06-03 19:40 Go to last post
  15. Laptop Problem

    I cant remember if I posted this already in the past, but I was thinking about my old laptop I want to fix.... I tried a new HDD and new RAM....

    Started by Mafai, 2009-06-03 13:13
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,036
    2009-06-03 13:38 Go to last post
  16. ps3 video playback

    i want to burn videos to a cd and play them on the ps3, they are currently in wmv format and i cant figure out a way to get them to play on the ps3,...

    Started by izembo, 2009-06-03 09:24
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 702
    2009-06-03 10:10 Go to last post
  17. Installing and using JP POL on the same machine as NA POL

    I swear I saw a guide on how to do this somewhere, but after a few searches I was unable to find it. Basically I would like to log in using the JP...

    Started by MaachaQ, 2009-06-03 02:49
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 619
    2009-06-03 02:49 Go to last post
  18. POL-1160 problems

    I've been trying to connect to play from my workplace since yesterday, but I just kept getting POL-1160 errors (I can surf web no problem, just that...

    Started by Kaope, 2009-06-02 21:12
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 712
    2009-06-03 02:23 Go to last post
  19. Hooking console into video card...

    My friend has his console hooked up to his ATI video card using that svideo looking thing in between the two dvi ports I was wondering how he was...

    Started by Ikith, 2009-06-02 04:48
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 996
    2009-06-03 02:07 Go to last post
  20. Subtitles with burning DVD

    I am trying to burn a movie, the movie is .avi and it works fine, but the subtitles won't show up. On VLC I have to goto View > Subtitle track etc...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2009-06-02 21:32
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 834
    2009-06-03 01:58 Go to last post
  21. Swapping hdd modes

    So my laptop came with vista on it and after a few months I decided to install xp on to a separate partition. Doing so, I obviously needed to switch...

    Started by Demosthenes11, 2009-06-01 01:24
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 596
    2009-06-02 23:48 Go to last post
  22. XBCD updated file location

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone here knows where I can download XBCD for wired 360 controller. Was trying to figure out an issue I'm having with my...

    Started by Evelyn, 2009-06-01 18:37
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,222
    2009-06-02 15:51 Go to last post
  23. Wanting to Re-Install FFXI but...

    ...my DVD drive is having issues; it spits DVD's back out (Games, blank cd's, install cd's, drivers, everything) but lets Cd's work just fine. I've...

    Started by Veyron, 2009-06-01 04:35
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,187
    2009-06-01 22:18 Go to last post
  24. Windows Vista SP2

    Official version released May 26th. Just did the upgrade myself, took about 30 minutes. Haven't had a chance to stress test things yet, but...

    Started by Kryssan, 2009-06-01 10:19
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 749
    2009-06-01 18:33 Go to last post
  25. Comcast Router - Domain Name

    So, I'm pretty unknowledgable when it comes to computer stuff for the most part. I used to have a comcast router at my old house, and I could...

    Started by Souj, 2009-05-07 00:28
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 5,682
    2009-06-01 13:52 Go to last post
  26. FFXI and maximum sound channels?

    I was told my a friend that FFXI can utilize more than the default (max in tools menu. 20-21) sounds channels available. How can I check how many...

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-04-27 19:53
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,090
    2009-06-01 11:17 Go to last post
  27. Reversed Audio Channels

    So I was playing Counter Strike for the first time in a long time, wondering why I was doing so poorly besides obvious diminishment of skill when I...

    Started by #686578, 2008-08-22 13:47
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,024
    2009-06-01 05:02 Go to last post
  28. Blackberry + Myspace = Spyriffic

    This isn't a question or any of that its more of an informative topic. If you have a blackberry that runs 4.5+ and if you have ever wanted to see...

    Started by Ikith, 2009-05-31 11:08
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,182
    2009-05-31 22:43 Go to last post
  29. LCD Monitor Issues

    I recently bought two LCD monitors from a City surplus auction. One for five bucks works fine, the second--newer, more expensive, and...

    Started by Qeomash, 2009-05-31 18:51
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 893
    2009-05-31 21:23 Go to last post
  30. Game Modding Questions

    Haven't had any problems yet, but just had a few questions about modding PC games: Is it possible to have too many mods? What should I look for...

    Started by Sol-Blackguy, 2009-05-31 15:46
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,137
    2009-05-31 17:46 Go to last post

Page 195 of 297 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.