Page 206 of 297 FirstFirst ... 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Threads 6151 to 6180 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

  1. Hard Drive Failure?

    Woke up today frozen on desktop and rebooted. No boot device found, no hard drive detected in BIOS. Had to head off to work, would you say the...

    Started by Mafai, 2009-04-03 08:16
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,129
    2009-04-03 19:02 Go to last post
  2. Winzip

    So I've downloaded Winzip 12, now my "Evaluation period" is over, and it won't let me open zipped files without buying the real thing. Need a version...

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2009-04-03 17:22
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 760
    2009-04-03 18:17 Go to last post
  3. Laptop question ; ;

    My laptop has started on its last legs, the battery is fried and the LCD monitor is going to die completely( its losing picture and colors). I'm...

    Started by Tanish, 2009-04-02 10:03
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,376
    2009-04-03 15:01 Go to last post
  4. Difference between Asus and Saphire 1gig HD4870?

    Other than the 60$ price difference, is there anything truly better about the Asus? They are both 1gig and appear to have same speeds as far as I can...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-04-02 22:46
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,205
    2009-04-03 14:45 Go to last post
  5. Model parts disappearing and eventual crashing of FFXI

    AMD Athlon XP 2600+ 2.07 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM Radeon X1650 After I play FFXI on pc for a while (20 min+) the models begin to disappear, starting...

    Started by Eightyone, 2009-04-02 12:56
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,054
    2009-04-03 12:31 Go to last post
  6. Xbox 360 controller issues

    Hey im trying to configure my xbox 360 controller to play on my pc version but i cant get the trigger buttons to configure at all, ive tried...

    Started by Hixxy, 2009-04-01 08:45
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,440
    2009-04-03 00:30 Go to last post
  7. UPS/Surge Protector

    So my old UPS doesn't seem to work anymore. I'm pretty sure the battery isn't keep a charge, as everything shuts off when the power goes out. It's...

    Started by Zeb, 2009-04-02 20:09
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 756
    2009-04-02 21:45 Go to last post
  8. PCI card not recognized

    I'm installing a new PCI graphics card so my neighbor can use dual monitors. It's an EVGA something or other, if it's important I'll post the exact...

    Started by Mansin, 2009-04-01 21:44
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,434
    2009-04-02 16:19 Go to last post
  9. Excuse me, wtf.

    So within 3 days of each other I have a monitor, my xbox 360, and 2 laptops all break. The laptops' batteries are broken, and neither my monitor nor...

    Started by Gafgarionn, 2009-04-01 20:41
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,326
    2009-04-02 16:13 Go to last post
  10. Windows XP Abnormally Long Login Time

    Recently, my XP login time has been much longer than usual. When I login with whatever account I have on there, it sits on the welcome screen for...

    Started by bori, 2009-04-02 00:07
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,135
    2009-04-02 12:46 Go to last post
  11. UL/DL Rate question

    I live in a pretty secluded area, very few people around but I only have the option of one internet provider, Charter. I just seen on TV a commercial...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-04-02 11:01
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 634
    2009-04-02 12:39 Go to last post
  12. Gaming Keyboards

    I've been kinda snooping around at various gaming keyboards but before I bought one I wanted to see what BG had to recommend. I'm looking to spend...

    Started by Askari0, 2009-03-17 17:21
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 60 / Subs: 7
    • Views: 5,102
    2009-04-01 21:23 Go to last post
  13. Windows 7 RC1

    Semi good news or not, depends for those who didn't know Microsoft posted something on their Site but took it back right after (about 2 weeks ago)...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2009-04-01 19:27
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 760
    2009-04-01 19:47 Go to last post
  14. Virus / worm halp prz

    "C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B9ED256F-0C3D-4618-87AD-ED478029830F}\RP70\A0012879.exe";"Virus identified Worm/Autoit.ELP";"Moved to Virus...

    Started by altwight, 2009-04-01 11:24
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,322
    2009-04-01 13:10 Go to last post
  15. Memory for DSI

    So supposedly the DSi can use SDHC cards so was wondering if anyone could tell me if Newegg.com - A-DATA 16GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC)...

    Started by izembo, 2009-04-01 08:42
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 944
    2009-04-01 12:00 Go to last post
  16. Youtube

    Ok this isn't a real tech problem but.. I really like to abuse their playlist feature. For some reason now, the randomize feature stopped working and...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2009-03-29 19:32
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,634
    2009-04-01 08:37 Go to last post
  17. HD TV Advice?

    So, I'm finally moving away from the life of roommates and I figured I would buy an HDTV. This will be my first one, so to be frank, I have no idea...

    Started by Panella, 2009-03-20 22:25
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,370
    2009-03-31 16:54 Go to last post
  18. Dual Layer recording issue

    First time recording with a dual layer for a 8.5 gig file of mine. Used both IMGBurn and Nero Express but it keeps giving an error at 50% and stops...

    Started by Meian, 2009-03-23 14:55
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 685
    2009-03-31 12:01 Go to last post
  19. new toys, myantidrug (not 56k friendly)

    After getting bansticked, I spent a little of the "I'm quitting FFXI" money on some new gadgets. Upgraded my raid arrays & controllers, a new 30"...

    Started by kareface, 2009-02-28 11:25
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 53 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 3,839
    2009-03-31 03:33 Go to last post
  20. iTunes/(possiblly broken) HDD issue

    My HDD seems to not work atm (where my itunes library/songs are). Is there any way to extract the songs from my iPod or make the library actually...

    Started by _chuchu, 2009-03-23 23:43
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 749
    2009-03-30 21:59 Go to last post
  21. Is it ok for wires to touch the copper heatsink on my CPU cooler?

    Yes or no? I just put my new machine together, except the video card which I haven't bought yet do to money being held by paypal from ebay. and my...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-03-29 00:47
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 7,722
    2009-03-30 21:18 Go to last post
  22. Not optimum mode

    So for no see able reason my main monitor just started saying "Not optimum mode, recommended mode 1280x1024 60hz" This for some reason started...

    Started by Mici, 2009-03-30 15:28
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,383
    2009-03-30 17:17 Go to last post
  23. Asus G50VT-X5 Laptop (FPS issues from hell)

    So me and my girlfriend both bought new laptops from bestbuy this week: Asus - Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology -...

    Started by Clinpachi, 2009-03-29 03:19
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 4,620
    2009-03-30 14:55 Go to last post
  24. DC whle afk

    Ok the problem only happens occasionly but wondered if anyone else had the same thing. I have the idle auto diconnect turned off, yet when i afk for...

    Started by nedman, 2009-03-28 06:09
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,058
    2009-03-30 10:42 Go to last post
  25. Looking for upgrades on my desktop.

    Mainly wanted to get a new case to start with, and not sure what size I would need. Seeing people with impressive setups in the desktop thread, I...

    Started by SaviorSelf, 2009-03-30 00:11
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 952
    2009-03-30 09:35 Go to last post
  26. Unknown PCI Device

    So I just recently picked up an HT Omega Striker sound card as an upgrade from my onboard audio (Realtek HD Audio), and after installing the drivers...

    Started by Mabubeezareel, 2009-03-29 20:51
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 989
    2009-03-30 00:45 Go to last post
  27. PCI slots not getting power

    My PCI slots are not getting power and so my wireless network card is not working (i have tried other cards and other devices in those slots) anyone...

    Started by Poooter, 2009-03-29 22:14
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 841
    2009-03-29 23:11 Go to last post
  28. Cheapest desktop challenge

    Inspired by the Why is this computer so cheap? and Best Cheap Desktop threads, but not wanting to clutter them with this, I thought I'd see who here...

    Started by Khamsin, 2009-02-14 16:49
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,322
    2009-03-29 22:41 Go to last post
  29. Looking for cheap, but reliable internet

    Okay, I currently have Comcast internet, but I was wondering if There is something I can get just as good if not better for a cheaper price then 60...

    Started by Teppo, 2009-03-29 19:53
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 947
    2009-03-29 22:37 Go to last post
  30. Xbox 360-FFXI question.

    I read somewhere you can play FFXI on the 360 without using the disk. How? And thanks :)

    Started by Wrathbone, 2009-03-27 07:24
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,160
    2009-03-29 07:04 Go to last post

Page 206 of 297 FirstFirst ... 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.