Page 207 of 297 FirstFirst ... 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Threads 6181 to 6210 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Today 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. connecting laptop to HDTV

    So we recently bought a 32" Dynex HDTV (was/is still on sale at bestbuy for 300$ if ya want one), and having some trouble getting my fiance's laptop...

    Started by Ksandra, 2009-03-28 12:31
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,257
    2009-03-28 13:41 Go to last post
  2. FFXI: Hiccups/Laggy gameplay since last night...

    Ever since I originally did the modified inf + nVidia graphics update mentioned back in February I have had zero problems running FFXI on max...

    Started by Kaddisfly, 2008-07-01 13:42
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,416
    2009-03-28 13:36 Go to last post
  3. 54 vs 125 mbit wlan router

    Good morning, I know running a hardwire from the router to the pc would prolly be the best but sadly it isn't an option so i wonder if I should...

    Started by Papasmurf-Phoenix, 2009-03-28 02:01
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 851
    2009-03-28 08:41 Go to last post
  4. Internet Woes

    Okay, I'm having a problem connecting to the internet on my desktop and I'm hoping somebody can help me out. Two days ago I was browsing/surfing...

    Started by JigglyJam, 2009-03-27 09:37
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 43 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 3,592
    2009-03-27 19:49 Go to last post
  5. Shorting out sound system

    So i have a Samsung Ht-db390 home theater system. I've had it for 4 years or more I'd say and as of recently it shorts out n turns itself off if I...

    Started by Sythe, 2009-03-27 17:51
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 673
    2009-03-27 17:51 Go to last post
  6. xbox360 controllers problem

    Okay, so i just got this problem some minutes ago. First i can't speak on the headset, but i can hear fine, and then the game lags, and suddenly my...

    Started by Kuya, 2009-03-25 22:10
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 840
    2009-03-27 17:03 Go to last post
  7. Halp rate my build!

    I've never built a PC. So Im wanting to build a PC, and sell my laptop. (XPS m1710) I want to spend around $800 up to a grand. (Less would be...

    Started by Tekki, 2009-03-21 19:03
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,999
    2009-03-26 18:57 Go to last post
  8. CPU/GPU Temp Program?

    I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good CPU and GPU temperature program -- I looked up SpeedFan and its not exactly what I'm looking for plus...

    Started by ClassicRed, 2009-03-22 19:26
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 17,165
    2009-03-26 13:04 Go to last post
  9. The Pirate Bay unveils 'IPREDATOR Global Anonymity Service'

    The Pirate Bay unveils 'IPREDATOR Global Anonymity Service' Also, Anomos coming soon on Windows

    Started by Zoner, 2009-03-25 05:58
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,270
    2009-03-26 13:03 Go to last post
  10. Gaming lag, router issue?

    Hey folks. Recently while playing WoW i've been having real issues with the game lagging and freezing at times. Earlier in the morning i woke up and...

    Started by Guitarman, 2009-03-24 18:33
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,236
    2009-03-26 12:08 Go to last post
  11. New Hardrive not recognized

    just bought a new 1tb sata hdd Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM doesn't show up in bios, or...

    Started by Teffy, 2009-03-24 00:17
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 900
    2009-03-26 10:07 Go to last post
  12. Looking for new THX 5.1 or 7.1 computer speakers.

    As the title says, im looking for some new speakers since after 7 years my 5.1 THX Logitech speakers started to die :( I've looked for a bit for new...

    Started by Lost, 2009-03-25 11:58
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,469
    2009-03-26 08:12 Go to last post
  13. Looking for a new AIM client

    For some reason my DeadAim client no longer works and I can't figure out why, so I guess it's time to update it. I've tried Pidgin and didn't really...

    Started by Odon, 2009-03-25 13:47
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 21 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,462
    2009-03-26 02:40 Go to last post
  14. Deleted Vista Profile, can't find files

    I'm completely perplexed by what seems like it should be a simple thing to find, but recently I deleted an account off of a Vista computer because it...

    Started by Dmitry, 2009-03-25 11:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,815
    2009-03-25 12:20 Go to last post
  15. OCing an i7 965 + hyperthreading

    What sort of OCs are you guys getting on these? Would 4.2 GHz w/o HT be fine? Mine is 4.0 w/ HT on. I'm sorta bummed about that because I thought...

    Started by Elvis, 2009-03-21 06:52
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,088
    2009-03-24 07:38 Go to last post
  16. Best reasonably priced video editing software?

    I've been looking at getting a new camcorder lately, and I've largely decided on the Canon HG-20 (Newegg.com - Canon VIXIA HG20 Black 1/3.2" CMOS...

    Started by Rockstaru, 2009-03-21 03:57
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,174
    2009-03-24 01:31 Go to last post
  17. 2 hour d/c problem

    Around oct of last year I got high speed internet but it's through radio waves. It worked fine for like 2 months then all of a sudden it starts...

    Started by Siya, 2009-03-03 14:33
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 29 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,346
    2009-03-23 18:57 Go to last post
  18. On POL, my membership information ... my last and first name are mixed up...

    I went to purchase the expansion pack thing and noticed my first and last name are the other way around. I tried to change it via the usual methods...

    Started by The Stig, 2009-03-23 15:07
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 871
    2009-03-23 15:46 Go to last post
  19. 2 iTunes Libraries?

    Is there anyway I can have two libraries in iTunes? I got a new iPod (8GB) and would like to have a separate library for it. I don't want to have...

    Started by Azkarin2, 2009-03-20 17:12
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 932
    2009-03-23 15:46 Go to last post
  20. Partitioning Program?

    Anybody have any tips for a good partitioning program? The one provided by Vista seems to suck so I was looking for a free one or torrentable one. ...

    Started by Azkarin2, 2009-03-22 23:03
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 785
    2009-03-23 14:57 Go to last post
  21. Can someone explain what so special about Windows XP MCE 2005 compared to other XP versions?

    My fiancee wants to downgrade one of her Vista PC's to Windows XP MCE 2005. Reason why is because she watches a lot of TV on her PC and doesn't wanna...

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-03-22 16:44
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,246
    2009-03-23 12:49 Go to last post
  22. Any exceptional 5.1 headphones with mic?

    I am unable to find any 5.1headphones that really stick out, or maybe I just don't know where to look. Does anyone on here recommend a certain pair,...

    Started by Alishe, 2009-03-21 02:30
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,315
    2009-03-23 09:04 Go to last post
  23. Internet Explorer 8 - RTM Final Released

    Totally forgot to post this. IE8 was offically released this past Thusday, March 19th after 2 betas and an RC. It sports numerous changes and...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2009-03-21 17:34
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 1,194
    2009-03-22 23:28 Go to last post
  24. HDD recovery programs

    Was going to grab my old HDD when I got home today and try to recover a .txt file I have on there (That I had written down on paper, but lost the...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2009-03-20 11:43
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,392
    2009-03-22 23:25 Go to last post
  25. Splitting HDMI to DVI/RCA

    I looked around online, but didn't find anything yet. Is there such a splitter that allows you to: DVI (video)...

    Started by Khamsin, 2009-03-21 21:45
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 9,317
    2009-03-22 18:22 Go to last post
  26. Port Forwarding working?

    How do I know if my portforwarding is working? I'm new to it, decided to forward wow and utorrent even though I don't use utorrent much at all. I...

    Started by Boyiee, 2009-03-21 08:15
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 757
    2009-03-22 06:53 Go to last post
  27. Quick questions to those who SLI their cards.

    First off, you don't need a matched set of cards right? I could use a 285 and a 8800? or do they need to be in the same family? Second, what...

    Started by Phraust, 2009-03-20 12:23
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,271
    2009-03-21 17:17 Go to last post
  28. 16:10 resolution question.

    Is the lowest resolution for 16:10 standard 1280x800? Reason why I ask is, I'm trying to resize a game window to fit my widescreen resolution with...

    Started by Pikarya, 2009-03-17 19:27
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,914
    2009-03-21 16:40 Go to last post
  29. Run-time error

    Out of no where I'm getting this run-time error and I cannot figure out for the life of me what it is from. I haven't installed anything recently it...

    Started by Ikith, 2009-03-19 09:40
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 975
    2009-03-20 21:49 Go to last post
  30. External HD Issue

    Somehow after fucking with my Extenral HD for a long time and nothing working, doing nothing with it for 15 minutes somehow fixes it. Mod might as...

    Started by Fistandantilus, 2009-03-20 17:57
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 584
    2009-03-20 17:57 Go to last post

Page 207 of 297 FirstFirst ... 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.