Page 228 of 297 FirstFirst ... 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Threads 6811 to 6840 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Newbie ass tech question

    Insert disclaimer about how simplistic and repetitive this question will be. Athlon X2 3800 3GB RAM GeForce 8600? 512MB(One of the nicer ones,...

    Started by QuePsiXI, 2008-11-13 10:09
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 848
    2008-11-14 19:49 Go to last post
  2. Graphics glitch that freezes PoL (screenshots included)

    So about a week ago this weird graphics glitch appeared on my screen that screwed up the linkshell image next to peoples name (it isn't random, its...

    Started by Bucer, 2008-11-14 01:31
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 919
    2008-11-14 19:40 Go to last post
  3. Post display oldest to newest?

    Is it possible to view posts from oldest to newest? I have looked around but could not find an answer. This is from the FAQ; "Linear Mode - posts...

    Started by Frye, 2008-11-14 13:48
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 819
    2008-11-14 18:48 Go to last post
  4. Purchasing new video card

    So I've been playing WoW with a ASUS Extreme AX300SE/T for the last while, but am looking for an upgraded video card. Any advice on what would be...

    Started by Burnett, 2008-11-11 18:57
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,859
    2008-11-14 13:44 Go to last post
  5. LCDs: Determining glossy or non-glossy (matte) online

    Is there an easy way to determine if an LCD (both TV and monitor) is glossy or non-glossy (matte) online? When I bought my HDTV, I did tons of...

    Started by Delenn, 2008-11-14 11:28
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 719
    2008-11-14 12:45 Go to last post
  6. Random Internet Question

    Something I've been curious about for a while...the web filters at my work let me browse BG(obviously) as well as a few other FFXI related sites such...

    Started by Callisto, 2008-11-13 16:55
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 690
    2008-11-13 17:11 Go to last post
  7. Converting .cue/.bin to .mp4

    So I just recently obtained a movie that I've wanted to see for awhile, and what I generally do is convert the file to .mp4 so I can watch it on my...

    Started by Gafgarionn, 2008-11-13 11:00
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,966
    2008-11-13 11:45 Go to last post
  8. NAS recommendations?

    As a slight deviation from all the new PC threads (which have been very helpful, I'm close to building my second PC thanks to all the good advice)...

    Started by Obiron, 2008-11-11 21:51
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,425
    2008-11-13 09:42 Go to last post
  9. Connection/Zoning issue.

    All right, basically my connection was fine last night, this morning ect ect. I came home from work, was like "oh hay, lets go do random thing #4...

    Started by Veyron, 2008-11-12 02:20
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,868
    2008-11-13 00:04 Go to last post
  10. Computer diagnostic.

    I was wondering if anybody out there knew of a good computer hardware diagnostic. Something is buggy in my computer and I've run enough spy...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2008-11-12 04:46
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 730
    2008-11-12 10:05 Go to last post
  11. Burning avi to a dvd?

    I've been messing around with a couple different programs to do this, but so far each of them has had troubles, mostly the audio de-syncing. . . ...

    Started by Chreman, 2008-11-11 14:06
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,152
    2008-11-11 19:12 Go to last post
  12. Samba Server Problems

    Ok another linux problem for me yay. Trying something as a school project, and were not allowed for teacher's help. And i can't find anything on...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2008-11-10 19:08
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,010
    2008-11-11 16:33 Go to last post
  13. Video editing help

    Any suggestions / tools? Trying to reduce the porn footprint on my hard drives by editing it out the ugly parts. I've tried and failed in the past...

    Started by Apelila, 2008-11-10 18:43
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 945
    2008-11-11 13:44 Go to last post
  14. motherboard fried ?

    friend has a dell optiplex gx 280. i have not opened it yet. but when i turn on, the monitor does not come on, and the fan gets louder and louder and...

    Started by Cletis, 2008-11-10 14:26
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 796
    2008-11-11 10:21 Go to last post
  15. Need help with new desktop parts.

    So my gaming laptop is pretty dead now, im looking forward to build a new desktop. Budget: 600-800 Motherboard: Dont know much about...

    Started by Iku, 2008-11-07 21:21
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,016
    2008-11-11 02:54 Go to last post
  16. Connection tunneling or Internet PC connections? Any recommendations?

    Basically I'd like to either use my Desktop's internet connection or simply connect to it via an internet client. I'm honestly indifferent to which,...

    Started by Akucaen, 2008-11-06 12:16
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,019
    2008-11-10 17:33 Go to last post
  17. Final Fantasy XI Sound Effects Help

    I just reformatted my laptop (Dell XPS M1530) and installed Vista Ultimate x64. Before this I was running Windows XP Pro with no problems. Now, I am...

    Started by Kakashisensei, 2008-11-07 20:48
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,190
    2008-11-10 13:46 Go to last post
  18. Forum Problems

    I cleared my browser cookies the other day. I re-signed into the forums here and checked the option to keep me logged in. On the main forum page it...

    Started by Norelco, 2008-11-10 10:25
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 577
    2008-11-10 11:37 Go to last post
  19. Bug?

    Hey. I run my pc on vista and today when I logged on, 2 files appeared on my desktop. They actually appear in every folder on my laptop and this is...

    Started by Seraphix, 2008-11-10 03:55
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 730
    2008-11-10 09:30 Go to last post
  20. Jailbreaking iPhone

    I've been looking around and thinking about jailbreaking my iphone for awhile. I tried to do it tonight and was trying to use quickpwn but i can't...

    Started by Lost, 2008-11-10 04:27
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,118
    2008-11-10 08:17 Go to last post
  21. Upgrading Ram

    Was thinking of upgrading my ram (since my friend says it'll make my computer faster with less lag). I was wondering if anyone could explain in...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-11-09 23:42
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,208
    2008-11-10 01:47 Go to last post
  22. Wireless network connection gone haywire

    I was playing XI earlier this morning, in fact only a few hours ago. Thanks to a buddy of mine, I'm walkin around in spiffy AF1 body for SMN, however...

    Started by Shadowrunner, 2008-11-09 17:12
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 833
    2008-11-09 17:39 Go to last post
  23. I accidentally my FFXIAH

    Last night I did something with NoScript on ffxiah.com and I can't see the sale history, or a sellers history I tried revokeing permisions and...

    Started by Mici, 2008-11-07 13:59
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,145
    2008-11-09 15:43 Go to last post
  24. 360 'Cannot Connect to Host'

    Well, I've had this issue before with COD4, but some fiddling fixed the problem for the most part. I can't seem to join any games as it gives me the...

    Started by Octavious, 2008-11-09 00:01
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,024
    2008-11-09 13:35 Go to last post
  25. Opera/Firefox browsers and windows media player

    When I play a windows media file, they play, but the bar to rewind and fast forward is absent, unlike on IE. Is there any way to get this bar back...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-11-09 00:32
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,827
    2008-11-09 05:54 Go to last post
  26. Playing a CD = Blue screen of death?

    So I bought this,... Tiesto Elements Of Life CD Put it in my cars CD player and it says no audio tracks available, so I look at the back and...

    Started by Syntex, 2008-11-08 00:46
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,704
    2008-11-08 05:22 Go to last post
  27. Firefox 3.0.3

    Hey I have Firefox 3.0.3. Never had problems until recently; it crashes when I visit flash sites, like youtube and myspace. Anyone else have this...

    Started by Seraphix, 2008-11-08 02:06
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 752
    2008-11-08 02:06 Go to last post
  28. New laptop, having some problems

    I bought a brand new laptop last week, and i'm pretty pleased with it except for a couple issues. first off ill start with the specs: Model: HP...

    Started by Funkworkz, 2008-11-05 02:43
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,110
    2008-11-07 16:51 Go to last post
  29. FFXI under OSX?

    Anyone here that managed to get FFXI running satisfactory under OSX through a virtual OS by any chance? Been playing around with Paralells lately...

    Started by Kaisha, 2008-10-22 14:05
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,297
    2008-11-07 13:41 Go to last post
  30. Retrieving CD-Key Information

    Edit: Nevermind... Their customer service is amazing and I got my account back in like five minutes. I'm currently in the process of trying to...

    Started by Jotaru, 2008-11-07 12:17
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 662
    2008-11-07 13:33 Go to last post

Page 228 of 297 FirstFirst ... 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.