Page 234 of 297 FirstFirst ... 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Threads 6991 to 7020 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. PC TV tuners

    Anyone have any recommendations for one of these? I was thinking of getting one but I know nothing about them. Do you just need to have...

    Started by Amarok, 2008-09-30 15:24
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 840
    2008-10-02 17:53 Go to last post
  2. LCD Monitor size/quality questions

    I've been thinking about going from a 20" to a 22" monitor. But, after looking into it, I'm not sure it's worth it for me right now. I have a 20"...

    Started by Kurp, 2008-09-27 04:42
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,638
    2008-10-02 17:45 Go to last post
  3. FPS issue

    well just got a new computer... here are the specs XPS 630, Intel Core2 processorQ6600 (2.40Ghz,1066FSB) w/Quad Core Technology and 8MB cache...

    Started by pugnax179, 2008-10-01 19:11
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,167
    2008-10-02 17:45 Go to last post
  4. Hooking a 360 up to a computer screen?

    I'm just wondering if this is possible, and if it is what kind of connection cords/slots/converters would I need to pull this off? I'm not real...

    Started by Ramor, 2008-09-30 10:18
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,045
    2008-10-02 16:53 Go to last post
  5. Possible POL issue/hacked?

    Just got home from school and decided to log on to do a few things in-game, as soon as I started up POL I was greeted by this: First screen...

    Started by Tifrece, 2008-10-01 12:41
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 946
    2008-10-02 15:23 Go to last post
  6. Blue ray question

    So i bought iron man on blue ray for the hell of it. And at the start of the movie when i first put it in. It seamed to take a while to load? Is that...

    Started by killerx, 2008-09-30 15:22
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 851
    2008-10-02 12:47 Go to last post
  7. Any way to get a list of Compressed old files?

    This has been bugging me for a while, I have it set to compress old files after 50 days, but this is taking up a lot of space. I'm wondering if...

    Started by Wizrow, 2008-10-02 01:10
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,610
    2008-10-02 01:34 Go to last post
  8. Code Savvy People - Changing File Associations in C#.NET?

    I either fail at google searching, or this isn't possible/documented (understandably so). I was wondering if there was a method, in C#.NET...

    Started by Zhais, 2008-10-01 17:58
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,997
    2008-10-02 01:32 Go to last post
  9. How to stay safe from getting hacked?

    It's been almost a year since the hackings began and the two threads in the advanced player section are just 80 pages long. So alot of us aren't...

    Started by Elites, 2008-09-30 16:08
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,179
    2008-10-01 17:03 Go to last post
  10. PS2 and DRE questions

    i have multiple questions since i have 2 PS2s with very different problems. first PS2 is one i got from a buddy (fat, forget model number) and it...

    Started by Spekkio, 2008-10-01 11:20
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,148
    2008-10-01 12:44 Go to last post
  11. Wireless drivers cocking up startup

    Recently reformatted and I find that right after installing the Drivers/Software for my Wireless Card it takes a few min for all my Network cards...

    Started by Wintermute, 2008-10-01 12:13
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,428
    2008-10-01 12:13 Go to last post
  12. Getting around firewalls

    A friend of mine is attending college and can't get around her campus's firewalls to share anything via AIM, Yahoo, etc. Even more, we tried to set...

    Started by TacoTaru, 2008-09-30 23:21
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 860
    2008-10-01 11:41 Go to last post
  13. OEM software dowloads

    looking to go legit/pick up some new software on the cheap, and I've come across several OEM download sites. you don't really get the current year...

    Started by Beckwin, 2008-09-29 17:52
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 669
    2008-10-01 02:38 Go to last post
  14. Virus issue, help please

    just booted up my laptop, turned on winamp which wouldn't open due to a virus. AVG wouldn't couldn't remove the virus, so i just uninstalled winamp,...

    Started by Oxyminus, 2008-09-30 19:54
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,084
    2008-10-01 00:18 Go to last post
  15. PoL Password Restore Question

    Long story short, i reset my POL password earlier because i found some viruses on my pc, well i logged in on my PS2 and changed it while i was...

    Started by AyzenBahamut, 2008-09-30 01:40
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,597
    2008-09-30 23:38 Go to last post
  16. problem connecting my computer to my screen via hdmi

    i can connect it and get video NP and thats working all hunky-dory, but.. i dont have an HDMI out audio option. any suggestions? i used to have that...

    Started by Vandole, 2008-09-30 10:25
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,588
    2008-09-30 16:50 Go to last post
  17. rip video from dvd

    I have to rip a video from a dvd to post on a website for my work but I have no idea how to do this as I've only ever burned dvd's. Basically I'm...

    Started by Avanarius, 2008-09-29 00:07
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 947
    2008-09-30 16:34 Go to last post
  18. Revival of Blaster Worm?

    Careful of this http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1044943.htm Friend had this the other day. Make sure the RPC locator is not...

    Started by eunhye, 2008-09-29 11:58
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,210
    2008-09-30 16:06 Go to last post
  19. Winamp MIRC Script

    I'm looking for a script that takes the song thats currently playing and spams it in mirc. Anyone know a good plugin? (The irc is a music irc thing)...

    Started by Ikith, 2008-09-29 20:23
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,151
    2008-09-30 03:36 Go to last post
  20. Unlocking the iPhone

    So I am somewhat illiterate when it comes to cell phones, especially the iphone, but I have recently decided that I would like one, and have a few...

    Started by travOtaku, 2008-09-27 12:40
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,672
    2008-09-29 21:38 Go to last post
  21. Custom google startpage/search sites.

    For awhile, I've noticed there are custom google start pages for use by certain companys. Some examples.. http://google.ie7pro.com/ ...

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-09-29 15:12
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 997
    2008-09-29 15:12 Go to last post
  22. Installing Windows Vista on more than one computer

    Is is possible to install Windows Vista on more than one computer with the same Key? I want to say you can't, but I can't find the answer anywhere......

    Started by Xenega, 2008-09-17 23:48
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,774
    2008-09-29 13:55 Go to last post
  23. Virus removal

    So I'm having some trouble cleaning up my computer. Last night I got hit with something and I've run scans with Spybot and Mcshield and although they...

    Started by Athas, 2008-09-29 09:39
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 917
    2008-09-29 11:28 Go to last post
  24. reliable wifi card

    i know i know ZOMG KG IS ASKING A QUESTION but this is hardware i know little about, what im looking for is a wireless card for a desktop ... it...

    Started by Killgannon, 2008-09-28 13:05
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 793
    2008-09-29 09:39 Go to last post
  25. Cooling options/suggestions for PC

    Bought a PC last year and it's got the basic stock options by way of fans and works fine. Bit of a rumble under load and a humming when idle at night...

    Started by Wintermute, 2008-09-28 18:01
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,034
    2008-09-29 07:49 Go to last post
  26. Flickering headgear, really annoying o.o

    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=504N95A8 short video (5 seconds) i took of the problem i'm having basically, my problem is that any head equipment...

    Started by Kychuli, 2008-09-26 20:24
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,024
    2008-09-28 20:23 Go to last post
  27. Videocard upgrades

    Ive decided to upgrade video cards and Im looking for the bang for the buck alternative that allows me to stay fully functional in FFXI. I run XP...

    Started by Sonomaa, 2008-09-19 23:44
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,669
    2008-09-28 06:48 Go to last post
  28. Getting my account back.

    Hello, I got a few question account reactivation. For about 7 months ago, I reactivated my content ID since I wanted to take a break from the...

    Started by Cloudy, 2008-09-27 09:56
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 982
    2008-09-28 06:13 Go to last post
  29. 2 Dvd burning questions^^;

    first off iam on vista x86 ultimate 3gigs ram 2.4ghz dual core processor. ok whenever i burn somthing it comes out out of sync thats with using...

    Started by Calina, 2008-09-26 08:14
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,142
    2008-09-27 20:58 Go to last post
  30. Dual Boot: Vista x64 and XP?

    I currently have XP installed on my desktop, but I'm quite interested in Vista x64, mostly for the extra RAM option, and the idea of learning the ins...

    Started by Clash Perez, 2008-09-27 15:21
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,054
    2008-09-27 19:16 Go to last post

Page 234 of 297 FirstFirst ... 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.