Page 235 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Threads 7021 to 7050 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. New Speakers

    I am looking for a new pair of speakers for my PC. I currently have these. The problem is the volume control on them is shot (a known issue with...

    Started by AzazaelFenrir, 2008-09-21 16:50
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,507
    2008-09-27 16:34 Go to last post
  2. Random lag spikes due to spells.

    I play on the ps2 and my connection has really never had problems, well not like this until recently. I was in a party tanking and the mob just so...

    Started by fren., 2008-09-25 00:28
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,251
    2008-09-26 17:06 Go to last post
  3. Laptop shuts itself off

    So for awhile now, my laptop has been shutting itself off. Lately, it's been getting more rapid with doing it. I thought originally it was a battery...

    Started by Achika, 2008-09-24 15:10
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,135
    2008-09-26 12:53 Go to last post
  4. Saving electricity question (lol)

    Someone at work said even if you turn off an electronic thats plugged into the wall. It still uses a small amount of power and they suggested I turn...

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-09-26 07:05
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 988
    2008-09-26 12:36 Go to last post
  5. New PC Assembly

    While assembling my new PC from pieces, everything was going good, OS was installing. I figured I would go out while this installed, and came home to...

    Started by Mafai, 2008-09-25 13:25
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 816
    2008-09-26 12:23 Go to last post
  6. ANOTHER new PC thread

    This one's actually for a friend of mine who's rather PC illiterate. As such, he won't be doing any OCing or in need of too many bells/whistles in...

    Started by Mabubeezareel, 2008-09-25 10:24
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,111
    2008-09-26 09:21 Go to last post
  7. Linux Problems

    Hello still in my current formation in linux, to help me learn faster i decided to install Suze 10.3 on my laptop to use in my free time. All...

    Started by Ratatapa, 2008-09-24 18:54
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,210
    2008-09-26 02:28 Go to last post
  8. New Graphics Card

    Some of my games are starting to lag a bit or rather they just don't look as pretty as I'd like, I mean I have to run TF2 at 800x600 specced all the...

    Started by Ramor, 2008-09-25 19:42
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,217
    2008-09-26 02:01 Go to last post
  9. Program that checks email account, etc. meh

    Hi, I have multiple emails (AIM, 2-3 hotmail, gov, work, yahoo, etc.) and was wondering if there was a program out there (other than trillian) that...

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-09-22 09:42
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 2,261
    2008-09-25 16:14 Go to last post
  10. Vista/Windower/FFXI/Nvidia Low FPS problem

    I posted this on windower forums where it's probably more suited, but BG gets a much larger amount of the playerbase passing through, and i'm putting...

    Started by Astarael, 2008-09-23 08:50
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 4,290
    2008-09-25 04:27 Go to last post
  11. FFXI on a MacBook?

    My girlfriend's interested in getting started on playing FFXI but has a new Intel-based MacBook. Does anyone know what the compatibility is like for...

    Started by Elesirdur, 2007-06-29 23:36
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 3,401
    2008-09-25 01:10 Go to last post
  12. Data Recovery.

    I am just going to jump right in. I was attempting to clone a drive and accidentally selected the wrong target. I stopped it like 5% into the...

    Started by AzazaelFenrir, 2008-09-24 09:51
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,308
    2008-09-24 22:31 Go to last post
  13. Flickering graphics when 2 boxing

    Sorry if this question has been brought up before but I am having a problem with my graphics when I run 2 accounts at once on my new laptop. It is...

    Started by Trime, 2008-09-24 16:03
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 776
    2008-09-24 16:03 Go to last post
  14. Question about upgrading my Computer

    The thing is my computer is pretty old. I currently have a AMD Athlon(TM) XP2400+ 2.01 GHz with 768 MB ram and a Radeon 9600 pro video card. What...

    Started by Bweigelt, 2008-09-24 00:08
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,283
    2008-09-24 09:29 Go to last post
  15. Outlook Signatures

    Hi guys, My boss asked me if i could figure out how to make this work, so i'm hoping someone can lend me a hand here because i'm having a...

    Started by aru, 2008-09-23 15:40
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 804
    2008-09-24 08:58 Go to last post
  16. Unable to detect USB ports

    Hey all, recently my USB ports have stopped working. It doesn't read my flash drives or my ipod. I'm running XP and the only thing I've done recently...

    Started by Aerin, 2008-09-23 21:51
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,318
    2008-09-23 23:49 Go to last post
  17. Windows Vista Networking Problem

    In my apartment, there are 4 computers hooked up at once and two xbox 360's through a router. Everything was working fine untill I unplugged the...

    Started by Ardrial, 2008-09-23 16:18
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,059
    2008-09-23 19:03 Go to last post
  18. FFXI/Ventrilo key overlap.

    Like a lot of other shells, our shell has a Vent server. I'd always used F12 for my PTT key, and never had any problem with it. Last night I finally...

    Started by Korremar, 2008-09-23 12:35
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 3,904
    2008-09-23 16:06 Go to last post
  19. FFXI + Vista help

    so i had a backup computer comprised of: AMD Sempron 3100+ 1.8ghz 512mb ddr 400 Ram 80gb IDE harddrive 7200GS windows XP and this machine...

    Started by masterg, 2008-09-23 03:50
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,721
    2008-09-23 13:25 Go to last post
  20. ffxi on Ps3, Black screen of death;;

    hi guys, i been playing FFXI on ps3 for a little bit now, last night when i log off the game, it said "error" and ask me to reformat (on the PS3...

    Started by Thomas, 2008-09-21 13:42
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 3,945
    2008-09-23 12:05 Go to last post
  21. POL and Public site not talking

    I don't know it is a direct block or not, I see many around playing WoW at this location but no FFXI. All links work fine, even POL website,...

    Started by Lyle, 2008-09-23 11:36
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 836
    2008-09-23 11:36 Go to last post
  22. Timing out connecting to my own router...

    I've been using the same piece of shit WRT54G V5 Linksys (wireless) router for years, and now I'm having a weird problem with it. I'm connected to...

    Started by fantasticdan, 2008-09-20 18:36
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,768
    2008-09-23 11:10 Go to last post
  23. iPhone emails are garbled for recipients

    This has only happened between me and my boss so far. He sends me a schedule update or request, and I reply. He receives my reply, but it is a huge...

    Started by Elmer the Pointy, 2008-09-22 22:24
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,844
    2008-09-23 10:53 Go to last post
  24. My AIM font is too large...

    I've always had my AIM font set at 10, and it was normal-sized text, easy to read. But now, all of a sudden, my fonts appear to be around size 16...

    Started by Suburbanelite, 2008-09-21 21:49
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,988
    2008-09-22 21:18 Go to last post
  25. Mic Boost in Vista

    So, playing with a friend who (We think) somehow activated Mic Boost in Vista; we'd talk on Vent just fine, and randomly, she said 'something...

    Started by Jotaru, 2008-09-21 19:41
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,303
    2008-09-22 13:26 Go to last post
  26. Finding ze spyware

    One of my friends said his WoW account got hacked, but before I break my ass trying to find all the stuff about how to clean your PC from the various...

    Started by Apelila, 2008-09-21 22:56
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 956
    2008-09-22 13:09 Go to last post
  27. Looking to upgrade

    Alright, I currently own a Gateway GT5408, and I'm hoping to upgrade to a decent video card and hopefully max out the ram on it without spending too...

    Started by Boka, 2008-09-22 11:46
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 834
    2008-09-22 12:56 Go to last post
  28. Issues dual-boxing with windower

    I asked on the windower.net forums, too, but that lead nowhere. I'm having issues dual-boxing mine and my wife's accounts on my laptop. Here are...

    Started by Esvedium, 2008-09-18 15:22
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,309
    2008-09-21 17:16 Go to last post
  29. Unknown Icon

    Does anyone know what this icon in my taskbar is? It goes away when I try to touch it with my mouse pointer. It's the red icon to the far left. ...

    Started by cotners, 2008-09-20 12:36
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,162
    2008-09-21 13:34 Go to last post
  30. Video card dying.. or another issue?

    So last night I decided to go afk for a few minutes.. so I decided to log out into the login front screen of FFXI. When I came back, I noticed my...

    Started by Guniuni, 2008-09-21 11:10
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,202
    2008-09-21 13:27 Go to last post

Page 235 of 297 FirstFirst ... 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.