Page 236 of 297 FirstFirst ... 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Threads 7051 to 7080 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

  1. Best Codec for vent?

    Best Codec for Vent. I mean the best of the best, crystal clear. Currently using GSM 6.10. Feel like I could be using something better.

    Started by Tekki, 2008-09-21 10:40
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 12,774
    2008-09-21 10:46 Go to last post
  2. Loading macros

    So I saved my macros onto the POL server alot. And today I go over a friends house to try and play. When I click Alt + shift + crtl + r no...

    Started by Antithesis, 2008-09-20 16:44
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 706
    2008-09-21 09:39 Go to last post
  3. My FFXI be broked. ._.

    So yesterday I ended up disconnecting from FFXI, so I completely disconnected my internet to kick me out of the game quicker. When I went to log back...

    Started by Azalee, 2008-09-20 07:39
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,356
    2008-09-20 15:57 Go to last post
  4. Sound card fried?

    I encountered a problem last night when I got home. I had no sound coming out of my speakers. They were working fine in the morning, but when I got...

    Started by Odesseiron, 2008-09-18 10:04
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,390
    2008-09-20 15:27 Go to last post
  5. Building a high-end gaming computer

    I know there's a lot of discussion here in tech support on PC building, but the info is too spread-out (and it often becomes outdated very quickly!)...

    Started by MisterBob, 2008-09-18 17:30
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,354
    2008-09-20 14:25 Go to last post
  6. laggy crysis

    I have problem running crysis, laggy even with lowest setting, though my PC spec is not bad at all. windows vista intel pentium dual core...

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2008-09-18 18:08
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 750
    2008-09-19 23:38 Go to last post
  7. Dual Monitor Questions

    Recently I got a free 19' Dell Monitor, and I have never dual boxed before, so I am dual boxing my 22' with my 19'. I just had a few questions...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-09-19 19:33
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,656
    2008-09-19 22:29 Go to last post
  8. POL randomly shutting down

    I bought this new computer just a few days ago, and I've noticed that FFXI decides to randomly shut down(foricibly). The time between when it shuts...

    Started by sephir, 2008-09-17 22:51
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,078
    2008-09-19 14:47 Go to last post
  9. pol.exe error when shutting down

    With all the hacking going on this makes me nervous. Should I be worried? This happens every time I use the /shutdown command or if I try to...

    Started by theo, 2008-09-17 21:06
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,864
    2008-09-19 14:26 Go to last post
  10. POL Issue

    So I changed my first password last night for POL and with it being incredibly early I can't seem to remember it. Is there a file or something I can...

    Started by Octavious, 2008-09-19 09:26
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 689
    2008-09-19 09:26 Go to last post
  11. Pol config question

    What is the ideal config for maximum quality? I once read somewhere (but don't remember where) that either bump mapping or MIP mapping should be...

    Started by altwight, 2008-09-19 09:19
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 575
    2008-09-19 09:19 Go to last post
  12. 360 Strange issue

    Just turned on my Xbox today to find the screen keeps switching between black and white and colour every few seconds, tried everything i can think of...

    Started by Darunia, 2008-09-19 07:04
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 816
    2008-09-19 09:09 Go to last post
  13. background res ?

    Why does every use a square background res, but a 4:3 or 16:9/10 foreground res? Sense this does not make.

    Started by Purrrfect, 2008-09-16 11:48
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,014
    2008-09-18 16:58 Go to last post
  14. Ventrilo question

    I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. A friend of mine that plays FFXI also plays with a cousin of his at the same house, he plays on PC...

    Started by Sentinal, 2008-09-16 18:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 910
    2008-09-18 10:45 Go to last post
  15. New PC

    I'm looking at getting a new computer so I can be like all of the cool kids and play WAR. I have to get it on dell.com because I'm having my mom use...

    Started by pohibaba, 2008-09-17 20:01
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,107
    2008-09-18 09:29 Go to last post
  16. PC Display Help

    Its me again and yes I have another issue that I can't seem to fix. T.T First off I am using this video card: EVGA 512-P3-N841-AR GeForce 8800GTS...

    Started by Ninjadik, 2008-09-17 11:02
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,121
    2008-09-18 09:21 Go to last post
  17. Blackjack II Apps

    I just got one of these and I was wondering what all it's capable of and what all I can put on it. I've never had a PDA (i think this is a PDA?) But...

    Started by Taera, 2008-09-17 21:35
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 604
    2008-09-17 21:35 Go to last post
  18. Firefox 3 Cache Errors

    So yeah. Back in Tech support. Hoorah. I'm having issues with Firefox 3. Talked to Sono about it, and he said it may have to do with some sort of...

    Started by Akiyama, 2008-09-16 21:42
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,015
    2008-09-17 17:50 Go to last post
  19. DLL file problems.

    I've been having problems lately with my computer (windows xp) when trying to run certain programs, specifically no CD cracks. They'll say some...

    Started by Komm Suesser Tod, 2008-09-17 16:15
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,571
    2008-09-17 16:27 Go to last post
  20. Don't suppose you can play using an ATM card?

    It's the only type of card I have.

    Started by Zimbabwe Justice, 2008-09-17 00:36
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,277
    2008-09-17 15:11 Go to last post
  21. iPhone ~ browsing, what's it like?

    So I kinda want to get an iPhone... What's browsing BG (and other forums usually) like? I don't need to really access any other sites*, and I know...

    Started by The Stig, 2008-09-15 14:39
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,426
    2008-09-17 14:40 Go to last post
  22. Avatar Trouble

    Seem to be having trouble loading a GIF avatar that's well below the maximum size allowed. I keep getting "Upload failed" on the User CP page, any...

    Started by Raytheon, 2008-09-17 13:59
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 644
    2008-09-17 14:00 Go to last post
  23. Ventrilo Question

    I have just started using vent with my new linkshell and I have a question... Is there a way to listen to music and then have it lower itself when...

    Started by Ninjadik, 2008-09-15 12:04
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 803
    2008-09-17 10:55 Go to last post
  24. ISP Bandwidth excuse issue, should I change ISP?

    I recently changed my state residence 6 months ago and now have been with a certain ISP running their "10mb D/L, 1mb U/L - $49.99/mo" package. But...

    Started by Pikarya, 2008-09-15 21:08
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,080
    2008-09-17 00:11 Go to last post
  25. Xbox Live lag

    couldn't get too much help searching through the google, so I figured I'd give it a shot and ask here. I've been having seemingly random lag on my...

    Started by Zhais, 2008-09-15 23:44
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,226
    2008-09-16 13:47 Go to last post
  26. Character display prob

    New laptop, not greatest but was cheap and just need it for playing for couple weeks while I'm away from home. Vista Home Premium 32bit Intel...

    Started by Naphtali, 2008-08-05 19:14
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,109
    2008-09-16 09:51 Go to last post
  27. Series of tubes?

    So, I was playing FFXI on Windows XP via Macbook bootcamp. Was working fine for ~two hours. Suddenly, my computer completely froze and I have to...

    Started by thebearofscience, 2008-09-15 22:02
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 763
    2008-09-15 22:05 Go to last post
  28. New iPod Touch update 2.1 issues

    I'm having an issue with the iPod Touch 2.1 software update, and I was wondering if anyone else with an iPod Touch is having the same problems. So,...

    Started by Xenega, 2008-09-15 14:22
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 912
    2008-09-15 18:05 Go to last post
  29. POL Errors. Woo.

    POL ERROR-1300/ Log on, and try to get the the FFXI screen. This message shows up. ...

    Started by thebearofscience, 2008-09-15 15:59
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 845
    2008-09-15 15:59 Go to last post
  30. Upgrading PC. . . any suggestions?

    I'm not to familiar with PCs but im looking for a computer that could 2-3 box no problem, and run games that are coming out in the future with no...

    Started by Reeno, 2008-09-15 10:15
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 940
    2008-09-15 15:59 Go to last post

Page 236 of 297 FirstFirst ... 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.