Page 237 of 297 FirstFirst ... 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Threads 7081 to 7110 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Upgrading My Comp

    Ok, prepare to laugh...I have a Compaq Presario SR5030NX...it sucks dick, I run it with Vista and in ffxi run at around 11fps constantly, 20 when in...

    Started by Vendeen, 2008-09-15 00:55
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,054
    2008-09-15 14:17 Go to last post
  2. new keyboard

    I got a new keyboard which works pretty nicely but theres only one ctrl key on the left side. I'm used to using all my macros on the right side. I've...

    Started by Meno, 2008-09-13 18:11
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 672
    2008-09-15 11:43 Go to last post
  3. Ventrilo and direct sound output

    I Had to reinstall windows XP. Before reinstall my venrilo would work with Direct sound output and imput Now I can use Direct sound imput, but...

    Started by Aable, 2008-09-15 11:11
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,697
    2008-09-15 11:11 Go to last post
  4. Speed and performance issues

    Hello. First disclaimer. Long story and I'm not very pc savvy. I recently had to take my Gateway MX6440 laptop into Best Buy (I have warranty...

    Started by SquireStrat, 2008-09-14 20:24
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,130
    2008-09-14 22:47 Go to last post
  5. Lag... sort of.

    Posted this on Windower forums yesterday and got no responses, going to copypaste what I had there. -- I don't know if this has been going on for...

    Started by AneyuS, 2008-09-14 17:16
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,162
    2008-09-14 20:08 Go to last post
  6. 29fps everywhere?

    I've been reading around on this section of forums and thread is focus'd on those who claim to have 29.9fps everywhere including AH and aery. Should...

    Started by altwight, 2008-09-12 03:47
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,498
    2008-09-14 19:45 Go to last post
  7. Need opinions on new computer build and wireless network

    hi guys, like the title says, i'm starting to put together a new system since my old 5-6 year old computer just died. I'd appreciate some...

    Started by aru, 2008-09-13 20:22
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,053
    2008-09-14 15:58 Go to last post
  8. Uninstall Vista - Install XP : WTF?

    Seriously, I never imagined doing this would be so complicated. I just moved to a new city and I am staying at a friend's for three weeks and he said...

    Started by Vuitton, 2008-09-12 15:26
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,070
    2008-09-14 15:14 Go to last post
  9. FFXI on new model PS3s

    I just picked up one of the newer model 80 gig PS3s (CECHK01), and was wondering if anyone had any idea if FFXI or any other PS2 software would run...

    Started by Mikayla, 2008-09-14 08:33
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,159
    2008-09-14 11:13 Go to last post
  10. Nvdia vs. ATI on Vista for FFXI

    I recently upgraded to Vista. Now, thanks to Nvidia's shitty drivers for Vista, my framerate is horrid in FFXI (and AoC, but who cares.) I've tried a...

    Started by Fhqwghads, 2008-08-27 09:25
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 34 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 3,823
    2008-09-14 07:51 Go to last post
  11. KParser Error

    I'm using Vista & whenever i try using KParser and this comes up ): also it wont let me run this as admin. details says this: See the end...

    Started by Reeno, 2008-09-13 18:57
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,871
    2008-09-13 19:22 Go to last post
  12. 3-second freezes in FFXI - PCI wifi related?

    (Forgot the ? at the end of the message subject, should be there) I've had a lot of computer problems lately (Motherboard and hard drive failure),...

    Started by Weeks, 2008-09-10 22:00
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,266
    2008-09-13 17:31 Go to last post
  13. How to deal with cable clutter?

    Are there any actual solutions to this aside from twist-tying them all together? :fairy: I just moved into a college residence and already I'm...

    Started by Kaisha, 2008-08-31 21:20
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,077
    2008-09-13 16:56 Go to last post
  14. computer crashing with ffxi registry tweaks

    Just posted this in another thread, but I figured I should probably make my own. I finished building a new computer about a week ago and it's real...

    Started by Himay, 2008-09-10 22:49
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,041
    2008-09-13 16:42 Go to last post
  15. Freezing.

    I seem to have some freezing problems. Every time i switch from ffxi to say vent or wanna check website or anything at all.. i freeze up for a...

    Started by Mikeymike, 2008-09-13 15:32
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 770
    2008-09-13 16:23 Go to last post
  16. CPU>AV switcher recommendations

    Okay so I've been looking around at guides for these for a while, but i figure I should ask BG about what you guys do for this sort of thing. ...

    Started by Hiryo, 2008-09-11 18:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 821
    2008-09-13 06:57 Go to last post
  17. weird task manager glitch?

    OK so my task manager has been like this for maybe 3 weeks now. If you notice, there's no tabs or X button on the top of the window. A friend...

    Started by Ksandra, 2008-09-12 21:00
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,674
    2008-09-13 04:50 Go to last post
  18. Laptop battery replacement

    So I've recently decided that my laptop battery needs replaced (Seeing as how, even plugged in, it won't stay on for more than 10 minutes.). I looked...

    Started by Achika, 2008-09-11 15:07
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,157
    2008-09-12 14:03 Go to last post
  19. wierd computer problem

    my PC have been crashing lately, the PC will just froze with the graphic all messed up, few seconds later after the PC froze the monitor just went...

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2008-09-12 08:03
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 760
    2008-09-12 08:50 Go to last post
  20. Desktop Build Opinions

    MB: MSI K9A2 Platinum Motherboard - AMD790FX, Socket AM2+, ATX, Audio, PCI Express 2.0, Gigabit LAN, S/PDIF, USB 2.0, Firewire, eSATA, RAID I know...

    Started by Mafai, 2008-09-11 10:21
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,271
    2008-09-11 23:04 Go to last post
  21. svchost error at welcome screen

    sup fellow techies. I'm currently working on a notebook(dell inspiron e1705) at work and im curious if any of you have seen this issue. When...

    Started by Gippo, 2008-09-10 19:50
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 851
    2008-09-11 09:18 Go to last post
  22. Found a trojan, suggestions?

    Last night after doing a system scan for certain things listed in the Compromised Account thread, I found a backdoor.dll file in my registry, along...

    Started by Odesseiron, 2008-09-10 09:05
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,287
    2008-09-11 09:09 Go to last post
  23. FFXI crashing

    FFXI has been running fine for a while now. This morning I woke up and my computer had restarted for some reason, guessing windows update. However...

    Started by Dakota, 2008-09-10 18:29
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,381
    2008-09-11 04:48 Go to last post
  24. Parallels of VMwar Fusion?

    So I just got my new Macbook Pro, installed windows xp and all the extras and I'm having trouble running it without lag and other issues. So my...

    Started by Davricle, 2008-09-09 14:18
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 900
    2008-09-11 03:53 Go to last post
  25. iTunes alternative?

    I'm getting really tired of iTunes being a slow monstrosity that I'm pigeonholed into using for xfering songs onto my iPod. . . any other programs...

    Started by Chreman, 2008-09-11 01:57
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 695
    2008-09-11 02:26 Go to last post
  26. HDTV suggestions?

    My parents are looking to get a HDTV, they have been using an ugly old standard TV...looks horrible so I'm not going to try and talk them out of it. ...

    Started by Cjskater, 2008-09-09 17:17
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,062
    2008-09-10 21:31 Go to last post
  27. HDTV Help

    I recently purchased an HDTV and I really love it. The PS3 looks awesome on it but unfortunately the PS2 does not. Sometimes the images appear...

    Started by Natallon, 2008-09-10 16:14
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 639
    2008-09-10 19:43 Go to last post
  28. Vista crashes - Seemingly random

    Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: pol.exe Application Version: 1.18.7.0 Application Timestamp: 474bcdfa ...

    Started by DancingEdge, 2008-09-10 18:12
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 825
    2008-09-10 18:18 Go to last post
  29. Delete this thread.

    Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: pol.exe Application Version: 1.18.7.0 Application Timestamp: 474bcdfa ...

    Started by DancingEdge, 2008-09-10 18:16
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 704
    2008-09-10 18:18 Go to last post
  30. Can't log in to FFXI

    Error code: FFXI-3305 Unable to connect to world server. Specific operation failed. This problem is plaguing about half my linkshell ATM. When...

    Started by Tubbers, 2008-09-10 17:05
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,942
    2008-09-10 17:25 Go to last post

Page 237 of 297 FirstFirst ... 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.