Page 254 of 297 FirstFirst ... 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast
Threads 7591 to 7620 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Today 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Looking for a good quality microphone

    Basically topic. I've gone through 3 in the past year, the wires seem to like to pop off and break. I don't need, nor really want, a headset with...

    Started by Tymon, 2008-05-15 11:50
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,253
    2008-05-18 08:45 Go to last post
  2. Suggestions for Building my PC

    I'm looking to buy a new PC, and I figured I'd go the route of building one this time around. Getting a friend's help with all this, because I really...

    Started by Tyr, 2008-05-11 19:31
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,379
    2008-05-18 08:26 Go to last post
  3. Not exactly an issue but...

    I was wondering... When you do not know the answer to a technical troubleshooting question, what sites do you guys use for help? (excluding search...

    Started by Charismatic, 2008-05-17 13:06
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 861
    Day
    2008-05-18 07:15 Go to last post
  4. POL and the Registry

    This morning I was forced to reformat my internal hard drive. My FFXI is installed on my external drive. I figured once I imported my registry backup...

    Started by Pun, 2008-05-17 15:14
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 781
    Pun
    2008-05-17 19:15 Go to last post
  5. Geforce go 7400 vista help

    Can anyone help me find that vista 32 driver for ffxi? I've tried a couple of drivers from laptopvideo2go.com and still haven't see any improvement. ...

    Started by swiss-shiva, 2008-05-17 00:15
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 626
    2008-05-17 00:15 Go to last post
  6. Can not log into character/server

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled POL/FFXI twice now and I keep getting the same problem. Every time I get to the character selection screen and try...

    Started by Shadowhusky, 2008-05-16 14:39
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,185
    2008-05-16 21:08 Go to last post
  7. iPod help

    Ok, I got a new PC and don't have iTunes anymore. My iPod has all my music on it, but I want to put more on it, but alas, no iTunes. Is there a way...

    Started by Tricen, 2008-05-16 03:44
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,051
    2008-05-16 16:04 Go to last post
  8. Looking to build a new gaming rig without breaking the bank

    I haven't upgraded my PC in about 2 years so I think it's fine time to gut this bitch and build a new one. I'm looking to keep it under or around...

    Started by Auspice, 2008-05-13 21:24
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,956
    2008-05-16 10:07 Go to last post
  9. Firefox Problem

    I've been having a problem for the last month or two that has gotten so bad that I've actually started using IE as I can't find a solution. Problem...

    Started by thestalkmore, 2008-05-14 19:38
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 851
    2008-05-16 07:22 Go to last post
  10. Video Recording screen

    Trying to find a program, or figure out how to record my screen. (have fraps, but doesn't seem to work unless a game is running?) If fraps works,...

    Started by tornfleshofsoul, 2008-05-15 00:49
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 572
    2008-05-15 14:12 Go to last post
  11. FFXI running bad on new PC

    Of course when I get in game I see that my new PC doesn't run FF as well as my old AMD Athlon XP. My new PC is a quad core, 8 GB RAM, GeForce 8800...

    Started by Funk, 2008-05-13 06:02
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,732
    2008-05-14 22:20 Go to last post
  12. Need a decent video card for a notebook

    Well, i need a new video card for my notebook, it cannot run many of my PC Games that i have that it should be able to...i got Orange Box today, but...

    Started by drg889, 2008-05-14 01:03
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,037
    2008-05-14 20:50 Go to last post
  13. Hooking a laptop to my HDTV

    I figured I'd just change my topic instead of make a new one since its all related. But I kept the original post down below. I managed to connect...

    Started by Khamsin, 2008-05-07 13:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 20 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,610
    2008-05-14 10:29 Go to last post
  14. Computer issues;

    So yeah! I'm a computer nub, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Sometimes it'll freeze up on me randomly while FFXI and I'm having an AIM...

    Started by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd, 2008-05-07 10:23
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 950
    2008-05-14 03:05 Go to last post
  15. Computer / sound help?

    I just reformatted my computer, and now it doesnt have any sound, any one have any clue whats going on?

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-05-13 23:20
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 894
    2008-05-14 00:11 Go to last post
  16. Nero 8 Patent Activation

    Sorry if this has been posted and/or discussed before, I searched but couldn't find anything relevant. I've got Nero 8 installed on my PC (pirated...

    Started by Takie, 2008-05-13 16:42
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 13,409
    2008-05-13 21:14 Go to last post
  17. Cleaning up a laptop.

    I'm giving my old laptop to my brother, but before I do, I just want to clean off all the unneccesary stuff that may bog the computer down and give...

    Started by Khamsin, 2008-04-15 12:44
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,043
    2008-05-13 19:07 Go to last post
  18. Windows XP - Best Nvidia driver version? (6600 GT)

    Hi, I recently formatted my PC to speed it up. And I no longer have the driver disc that came with my 6600 BFG GT card. Anyone know what is the best...

    Started by Kitsumi, 2008-05-13 16:13
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 4,237
    2008-05-13 17:40 Go to last post
  19. Nice Windower X & Y Resolutions for 22Inch Monitor?

    Hi, got new monitor and was wondering what are the nice resolutons for 22 Inch monitors?

    Started by Kaellan658, 2008-05-12 15:38
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,184
    2008-05-13 14:45 Go to last post
  20. Monitor changed itself to a resolution that it doesn't have?

    I have a Westinghouse 22" wide screen monitor that has a max resolution of 1600x1050. I woke up this morning and my resolution was set at 1600x1200...

    Started by Amarok, 2008-05-13 11:19
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 659
    2008-05-13 11:29 Go to last post
  21. Nivida firewall?

    i get this..... whenever i try to dl torrents and i have no idea what the fuck it means i thought i fixed it by bringing down my windows...

    Started by ghostfaced, 2008-05-12 00:07
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,262
    2008-05-13 00:32 Go to last post
  22. Problem opening POL/FFXI with vista

    I just got a new laptop with vista, and it says that there is a problem opening up the program. My father was able to open it in the US, I got it...

    Started by ryanjh, 2008-03-11 11:51
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,929
    2008-05-11 20:13 Go to last post
  23. Dying Laptop & System Restoring

    I have two questions on this fine day. Firstly, I am using a Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop, have had it for about 3 years. It's pretty beat up, but...

    Started by Tyr, 2008-05-07 08:43
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,419
    Tyr
    2008-05-11 19:21 Go to last post
  24. 360 Disc Error

    Well, I searched for info here and all I came up with was a failing drive. I think mine is failing to right now but I don't think it's the motor, I...

    Started by Jedimasta, 2008-05-11 01:56
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 869
    2008-05-11 18:02 Go to last post
  25. Asus P4PE-X ethernet drivers

    My friends mother board is an Asus PePE-X motherboard, and I can't seem to find the damn right ethernet driver for it. I reformatted my friends...

    Started by Makenshin, 2008-05-05 18:31
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 11,309
    2008-05-11 12:55 Go to last post
  26. lolvista+FFXI problem

    k. Installed the vista POL no prob, updated it and restarted system. Put in the FFXI disc 1 and it says I don't have POL on my system? Anybody...

    Started by Fallso, 2008-01-18 15:36
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,349
    Day
    2008-05-11 11:25 Go to last post
  27. Topic title here(2:30 and I should be sleep)

    I have problems with the game simply freezing with no real rhyme or reason; internet connection not the issue. Windowing, apping, botting,...

    Started by QuePsiXI, 2008-05-11 01:26
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 607
    Day
    2008-05-11 09:03 Go to last post
  28. log in problems

    let me start by saying thank you in advance to anyone with any information on this subject. I am tech savvy in ways of most hardware but sometimes...

    Started by valium, 2008-05-10 09:45
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 852
    2008-05-11 08:26 Go to last post
  29. adding new hard drive, need Advice?

    Just bought a new Sata HDD (500GB), and was wondering how I should set it up with my "old" one. I currently have a SATA 120 GB installed, same...

    Started by jmc, 2008-05-10 15:02
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,117
    2008-05-11 00:03 Go to last post
  30. 4 wire speaker system to 2 wire speakers?

    Parents are wanting some out door speakers, however the current system uses 4 wires (2 pair) to two indoor 4 wire speakers, and the good/less...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2008-05-10 11:30
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,068
    2008-05-10 19:33 Go to last post

Page 254 of 297 FirstFirst ... 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.