Page 263 of 297 FirstFirst ... 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast
Threads 7861 to 7890 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    2026-10-08 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. LG Voyager

    May get one of these, I'm debating between this and the Samsung SCH-u740. Any thoughts on either? Kinda want the voyager more but dunno if its worth...

    Started by Furtwangler, 2008-02-26 23:13
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 668
    2008-02-26 23:13 Go to last post
  2. Was there ever a fix to Avatar lag?

    Pretty much what the title says. All of the new improvements to drivers to fix 8x00 cards, firaga, ballad, etc., yet I still like like fuck when...

    Started by Izzy, 2008-02-21 08:33
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,059
    2008-02-26 14:32 Go to last post
  3. Help please :(

    I got a new router and my sister installed it because I know next to nothing about routers. But everyone gets good connection but me, I can go under...

    Started by gandorf, 2008-02-25 22:29
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 616
    2008-02-26 10:57 Go to last post
  4. FFXI + PS3 + Router

    When I hook my ps3 straight up to my modem (Time warner cable), I can connect fine. When I try to use my router (a netgear POS), I usually have a...

    Started by Bloodypanda, 2008-02-25 17:52
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 572
    2008-02-25 21:09 Go to last post
  5. Vista and Windower

    Did all the things the windower website suggested on how to make it work and it's still not working, just crashes as its about to load the game from...

    Started by Bebopaloo, 2008-02-13 17:45
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 956
    2008-02-25 19:10 Go to last post
  6. Vista stops displaying textures in FFXI (and GTA3: SA)

    This is very mysterious. A few days ago I had been playing GTA: San Andreas, exited to convert a .WAV to .M4A in iTunes (which had trouble opening...

    Started by Valyana, 2008-02-14 12:26
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,286
    2008-02-25 11:35 Go to last post
  7. Inability to Access POL Mail

    Well, it's about time I helped solve this mystery. I have access to a friend's character, who never plays, but a few months back received a...

    Started by Shalyn, 2008-02-25 01:56
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 806
    2008-02-25 07:08 Go to last post
  8. WOTG log in music

    where is it and wut .dat # is it? Its annoying as fuck

    Started by Tekki, 2008-02-24 21:08
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 544
    2008-02-24 21:39 Go to last post
  9. Computer freezing/restarting on it's own

    Since yesterday, my computer would either freeze or restart on it's own once every 1-4 hours, on the hour. Having experienced something like this...

    Started by Atma, 2008-02-21 00:43
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,133
    2008-02-24 14:26 Go to last post
  10. Unmountable boot volume error.

    Vaio GVN Fe790G Win xp Pro/SP2 HD 160 Fujitsu Intel Core Duo @ 1.66 ghz I haven't installed any software/hardware, turned it off yesterday and...

    Started by Jefe, 2008-02-21 16:49
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 36 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,697
    2008-02-23 13:23 Go to last post
  11. Damn iPod and F-ing Apple.

    Long story short: Does anyone know of a program that can read ID3 tags of any version, and then rename said file by that tag? I had to manually...

    Started by Akucaen, 2008-02-21 21:03
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,007
    2008-02-22 21:59 Go to last post
  12. Router Help

    I know next to nothing about routers (I'm lucky I got the wireless network going), but I assume the extreme lag I have in FF is related to my router....

    Started by Ithiltari, 2008-02-22 14:55
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 586
    2008-02-22 14:55 Go to last post
  13. Old Hd in a new rig

    So I am fixing my buddies computer and I ran into a major brain fart. We are using his old HD( only a couple months old) Everything is up and...

    Started by Rags, 2008-02-18 23:55
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 928
    2008-02-21 14:59 Go to last post
  14. POL3001 - Unable to get further then 'downloading data'

    Since this morning I have had this problem and since I got some good help here last time, I figured I'd ask for your help again. I was doing some...

    Started by Dega, 2008-02-18 12:55
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,042
    2008-02-21 14:58 Go to last post
  15. New LCD or Digital SLR camera?

    With my portion of the tax return my wife and I are getting I have the choice of a new LCD monitor or a Digital SLR. The price range of the monitor...

    Started by AzazaelFenrir, 2008-02-20 08:53
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 932
    2008-02-20 10:34 Go to last post
  16. Variation on Fire/Ballad/Escape lag issue (+nVidia driver ?)

    Okay, this is going to be something of a narrative, but I'm perplexed as to what I need to do here. I have a Dell XPS 170 laptop, it's almost two...

    Started by Suiram, 2008-02-11 00:06
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,341
    2008-02-20 09:01 Go to last post
  17. Question concerning WC3 CD Keys

    Recently built a new computer and I have my Frozen throne disc handy, but I had lost my original WC3 disc many years ago. I can always get an iso or...

    Started by Tecora, 2008-02-19 00:53
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 728
    2008-02-20 00:31 Go to last post
  18. Starting ffxi on secondary monitor

    I play ffxi on my laptop, which has a secondary monitor with much higher resolution than my laptop's. Since it is a laptop, it won't let me change...

    Started by Cream Soda, 2008-02-19 09:07
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,389
    2008-02-19 12:34 Go to last post
  19. Laptop fan issue

    I'm typing this on my laptop, but don't have long because the fan isn't coming on. I can use it until it gets hot, then I have to close it or it...

    Started by Khamsin, 2008-02-03 20:47
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,557
    2008-02-19 12:27 Go to last post
  20. exp watch messed up

    so the shaded bar is now showing on the left hand side of the scree while the text stays on the bottom. what gives?

    Started by Tekki, 2008-02-18 23:50
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 637
    2008-02-19 12:26 Go to last post
  21. pol issue

    recently did a system recovery and reinstalled FFXI/POL/EXPANSIONS and cannot update and I get auto kick.

    Started by firestouch, 2008-02-19 01:14
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 623
    2008-02-19 01:14 Go to last post
  22. Verizon Fios Connection: Help!

    Yesterday I just got Verizon Fios for cable, internet, etc. My main computer and laptop work fine, yet my PS2 will not connect to POL at all. I've...

    Started by Rollercoaster, 2008-02-17 17:52
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,766
    2008-02-17 19:04 Go to last post
  23. Default settings restore after zoning

    I'm currently using Vista (probably the problem D:) and windower and whenever I zone into a new area, my macro book switches back to the book active...

    Started by Nicholi, 2008-02-17 13:14
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 838
    2008-02-17 17:14 Go to last post
  24. Computer lag

    Just a quick incredibly noobish question: How come my pc lags when running multiple copies of games (see: 3x FFXI + TF2) when it barely uses 60%...

    Started by Mala, 2008-02-16 19:04
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 648
    2008-02-16 23:04 Go to last post
  25. Share a moment, share a trojan...

    Copypasta'd from the San Francisco Chronicle (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... e=business) Swell... another possible culprit for...

    Started by Raji, 2008-02-16 11:00
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,280
    2008-02-16 14:38 Go to last post
  26. Question about ATI RADEON XPRESS 1270

    Can ffxi run on this?? I am looking at some laptops by DELL ... I don't want to get a pc and the graphic card is shit for game. :)

    Started by pinkie, 2008-02-15 17:21
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 774
    2008-02-15 21:30 Go to last post
  27. MKV format

    Recently DL'd a movie and it's in MKV format, anyone know what codecs to use for that?

    Started by lithos, 2008-02-13 08:54
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,367
    2008-02-15 18:11 Go to last post
  28. Question about all the hackings

    Well long story short used most of the programs in the sticky like AVG Spybot ect... Also had a nice firewall up and I also use firefox, but my...

    Started by silverdevil, 2008-02-15 11:27
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 547
    2008-02-15 13:38 Go to last post
  29. SMBus controller issue and Windows XP problem

    I've looked everywhere for the right driver for this thing and either none of them install right or its not the right one ... but here are my 2...

    Started by Rehont, 2008-02-14 18:58
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,119
    2008-02-14 19:27 Go to last post
  30. Running 360 through VGA cable - how do I get sound?

    Right, lol Got my 360 connected up to my monitor via the VGA thing, and I'm running an optical cable from the VGA cable (on the bit that plugs...

    Started by Fallso, 2008-02-13 09:46
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 848
    2008-02-13 15:04 Go to last post

Page 263 of 297 FirstFirst ... 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.