Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast
Threads 7891 to 7920 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Today 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. HD2900 on Ubuntu!

    I installed fglrx did aticonfig --initial as well as aticonfig screenpos=xv (Or however the command goes) restart and it comes up as Mesa driver....

    Started by Ikith, 2008-02-13 11:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 562
    2008-02-13 11:44 Go to last post
  2. Laptop Got the hiv

    Basically my roommate's laptop is now nothing more than an LED paperweight, when he boots it up it's slow, then it doesn't show the Start menu...

    Started by Ramor, 2008-02-12 06:07
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 689
    2008-02-13 05:04 Go to last post
  3. Sumting Wong..

    Okay so first of all, I just set up my 2nd computer in my room. It has exactly the same specs as my first computer.. comp1 specs comp2 specs...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-02-10 21:28
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,277
    2008-02-13 01:08 Go to last post
  4. Free Paritioning Software...

    I'm a little pissed off right now. A while back I bought Partition Magic 8.0 because it was required for a few of my classes. I've stopped using it...

    Started by Ikith, 2008-02-12 15:16
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 958
    2008-02-12 16:18 Go to last post
  5. Re-Operning .vrf files

    I have a few convos saved from Ventrillo. But i just tried to open them and nothing that i currently have on my PC will play them. I looked online...

    Started by Turbofox, 2008-02-09 14:28
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,118
    2008-02-12 16:13 Go to last post
  6. Duke Nukem 3D on Windows XP

    I've got a friend who's got a hankerin' to play Duke Nukem on his PC. His current OS is Windows XP and Duke Nukem is Windows DOS '95 or some shit....

    Started by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd, 2008-02-10 02:58
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,401
    2008-02-10 14:06 Go to last post
  7. Help me delete a folder

    This folder keeps pooping up as a virus on my laptop and for the life of me i cant get rid of it. No clue if it is bad or not and never use the...

    Started by BIGSTIC, 2008-02-07 23:36
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 893
    2008-02-10 13:20 Go to last post
  8. Im not even sure what to title this

    I have files that were saved as .txt but are actually parts of FFXI install discs. I managed to get them all into an ISO using MagicISO, however they...

    Started by Intense, 2008-02-09 23:15
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,163
    2008-02-10 11:57 Go to last post
  9. Winamp Playlist Question

    If I move files from my desktop to a new folder, but had already had those files on my winamp playlist, is there any way to have Winamp go through my...

    Started by Cheerios, 2008-02-10 11:19
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 580
    2008-02-10 11:19 Go to last post
  10. question about saving marcos?

    I remember some time ago i was in Vent and they were discussing a command to save all your marcos on a specific character from the "select character"...

    Started by Frostfire, 2008-02-09 15:17
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 567
    2008-02-10 00:47 Go to last post
  11. Laptop HDD question

    Recently my laptop HDD has decided to go on the fritz, an was wondering if they are like desktop HDD as long as you get the right size and everything...

    Started by retice, 2008-02-08 11:54
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 855
    2008-02-08 18:54 Go to last post
  12. Photoshop CS3

    Anyone know of a good way to turn the trial edition of PS CS3 into a full via a keygen/activation? I have a keygen which does generate a key which...

    Started by Tecora, 2008-02-08 01:50
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 589
    2008-02-08 02:58 Go to last post
  13. Requesting Audiophile help.

    I want to spend about $100 on a new set of cans. I need ones that fit around the ear, don't leak much sound, and can be worn for hours at a time. ...

    Started by mootsfox, 2008-01-23 11:12
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,703
    2008-02-07 17:21 Go to last post
  14. Old Hard drive in a new computer

    I am building a computer for a friend and have one question. I have it built and boots, but he gave me 2 old hard drives that he wants in it. They...

    Started by Makenshin, 2008-02-04 09:36
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,717
    2008-02-07 13:15 Go to last post
  15. OMFG help

    ok got a prob with ffxi not loading....im getting an error mess that reads...and i quote... terminated as error occurred in FFXI. Failed to...

    Started by guilt, 2008-02-07 11:48
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 946
    2008-02-07 12:56 Go to last post
  16. PS3, Wi-Fi, and FFXI

    I recently picked up a wireless router, so I could use all my stuff without cables all over the place. Now, everything is working fine, but one...

    Started by Cantih, 2008-02-06 18:29
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,414
    2008-02-06 23:54 Go to last post
  17. About to go crazy (Another Video Card Problem)

    So I got yet another video card, this time from a knowledgeable source. It is a HIS Radeon HD 2600 Pro. I hook it up, uninstall all my old Radeon...

    Started by Belkin, 2008-01-31 23:02
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,198
    2008-02-06 20:25 Go to last post
  18. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error while playing FFXI

    athlon 2800+ 1gig ram dunno kind ati radeon x1650 pro This IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error occurs quite often while playing ffxi randomly. Anyone...

    Started by altwight, 2008-02-06 00:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,358
    2008-02-06 15:53 Go to last post
  19. Help save my internet!

    This is what we're on. 2PCs 1PS2(rarely online) connected directly to router, 2PCs connected wireless to the same router. My dad has been bitching...

    Started by altwight, 2008-02-05 21:12
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 750
    2008-02-06 14:42 Go to last post
  20. 360 disconnects with NPCs.

    Did some searches, I may have failed with my criteria. 360 R0's and I eventually d/c, or I see myself with a red dot and eventually get timed out...

    Started by AlexRuzhyo, 2008-02-06 01:43
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 855
    2008-02-06 01:43 Go to last post
  21. PC Issue

    As of tonight my PC has been acting strange. It will have problems when doing something as simple as closing a window or right clicking on an icon,...

    Started by Bebopaloo, 2008-02-03 04:00
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,429
    2008-02-05 17:42 Go to last post
  22. Slow internet is slowwww.

    Basically within the last couple weeks I've noticed that while browsing pages (any page, in any browser) it can take (and does more often than not)...

    Started by Epical, 2008-01-22 19:18
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,173
    2008-02-05 15:36 Go to last post
  23. Weird Gmail thing

    Edit: Forgot to ask question, I logged out of gmail and saw this screen for a sec and was wondering what it was. Anyone know what that dot in the...

    Started by Lagunasa, 2008-02-05 13:34
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 709
    2008-02-05 14:54 Go to last post
  24. Content ID not found?

    So, i just logged onto my account, i'm sure other people have had this problem. It said I have no content ID for this account, and have to reactivate...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2008-01-26 13:27
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 877
    2008-02-05 14:09 Go to last post
  25. What's a good (free) site for drivers >_>?

    Trying to update drivers on my PC and it's failing horrible trying to just do "Update driver" from device manager. I'm mainly trying to download a...

    Started by Luto, 2008-01-31 10:50
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,085
    2008-02-04 17:33 Go to last post
  26. wtf

    So I just paid like £500 for a new PC, 8.8 GHZ quad core, 512 MB DDR2 graphics card, so I could 2 box but it just crashes and says the Graphics card...

    Started by Starr, 2008-01-31 12:06
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 41 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,337
    2008-02-04 13:03 Go to last post
  27. Technical problem moving from POL to FFXI

    Sorry to ask this if its posted someplace else. Ran a search, couldn't find much that related to my issue. I purchased a new laptop today, loaded...

    Started by Sudnum, 2008-02-03 02:42
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,342
    2008-02-04 06:46 Go to last post
  28. Dual Core vs. Quad Core? (Now about E8400 CPU)

    So, I'm down to the last decisions on CPUs for my new build and am really wavering between the Core 2 Duo E6850 and the Core 2 Quad Q6600. I also...

    Started by Elesirdur, 2008-01-21 14:42
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 33 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,741
    2008-02-03 16:08 Go to last post
  29. Movies to PSP

    If this is a repost i'm sorry but i'm PSP retarded. I got a slim PSP for X-mas and have been just playing games on it but now I wanna put movies...

    Started by Nightbreed, 2008-02-03 11:47
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 670
    2008-02-03 12:55 Go to last post
  30. Laptop burnt out? Need some help

    Thanks in advance for any answers. I'm playing in Spain on a US laptop. It is about 4 years old, and I'm plugged into the EU power grid here by...

    Started by ryanjh, 2008-02-02 07:02
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 765
    2008-02-03 05:17 Go to last post

Page 264 of 297 FirstFirst ... 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.