Page 267 of 297 FirstFirst ... 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Threads 7981 to 8010 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Streamingly Broadcast your FFXI

    Is it possible for me to broadcast myself as it's done on the Vanadiel Wind site? I remember some people doing that when I played Everquest on PS2...

    Started by Ahnuld, 2008-01-15 16:11
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 588
    2008-01-15 21:48 Go to last post
  2. Verizon Wireless Internet Service + Adapter on ps2/xbox

    It's just a USB card to access the net wirelessly (though FAR from high speed even in hot spots) and sort of works like a cell phone for...

    Started by Jerseyprophet, 2008-01-14 20:13
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 907
    2008-01-15 09:10 Go to last post
  3. igfx driver crashes

    So my old comp broke, and to replace it, I bought a premade system with vista on it. It can run FFXI fine, but occassionally, the game crashes and...

    Started by Zilong, 2008-01-15 03:35
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 843
    2008-01-15 03:35 Go to last post
  4. Check Disk Prompt on startup

    Hi, I'm on PC and have recently been having a lot of problems with graphical lock ups and pol crashes. The graphics have been locking in other games...

    Started by Scorp, 2008-01-13 14:10
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 942
    2008-01-14 19:40 Go to last post
  5. E6600 and 8800GTX cooling solutions

    My 8800GTX is running hotter than I'd like, as is my E6600, I recently rebuilt my PC into a better ventilated case and that helped a lot, but I'm...

    Started by Robert, 2008-01-01 06:56
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 38 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,527
    2008-01-14 17:52 Go to last post
  6. Low contrast on PS2.

    I just got a used Slimline PS2 the other day, model 70001. But I noticed that it is really dark, even with the tv settings turned all the way up. I...

    Started by Avé, 2008-01-13 11:20
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,694
    2008-01-14 15:26 Go to last post
  7. Power Supply Issue

    So was moving a computer around today and went to hook it back up and the light on the back of the power supply is blinking and making a clicking...

    Started by izembo, 2008-01-13 00:13
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,284
    2008-01-14 11:59 Go to last post
  8. Looking for a wireless headset.

    Recommend me one, as I for the life of me can't find one that didn't suck (360's wireless one), or costed five billion dollars (BlueTooth headsets)....

    Started by Kaisha, 2008-01-13 14:54
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 960
    2008-01-14 04:27 Go to last post
  9. FFXI doesn't recognize POL

    I searched for a similar topic, but couldn't find one that would fix my problem. I downloaded the Vista compatible POL and tried downloading FFXI...

    Started by amisakarp, 2008-01-13 19:09
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,151
    2008-01-14 00:54 Go to last post
  10. Looking for a spare Windows XP Professional reg code please

    Hi guys, as the topic says, I'm after a Windows XP Professional reg code if anyone happens to have a spare one they aren't using lying about. Thanks...

    Started by Galaika, 2008-01-11 05:50
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,086
    2008-01-13 16:20 Go to last post
  11. Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse + FFXI

    So I got this shiny new sidewinder mouse, it feels really different but I like it. After installing the drivers (and the annoying force reboot) FFXI...

    Started by Sonomaa, 2008-01-09 12:39
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 799
    2008-01-13 14:38 Go to last post
  12. PS2 Trouble when engaging a mob.

    I'm posting this for a friend that plays on PS2. He doesn't get this anywhere else. He can be right next to the mob and be fine, but the moment he...

    Started by Funk, 2008-01-12 02:04
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 750
    2008-01-13 04:02 Go to last post
  13. Finding my expansions

    Is there a way to .rar the expansions on my destop and send it to my laptop through messenger because i downloaded FFXI on my laptop and only got...

    Started by trinironnie, 2008-01-11 23:31
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 933
    2008-01-13 01:56 Go to last post
  14. Quick question on ram

    A

    Started by Nibe, 2008-01-10 18:46
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,075
    2008-01-12 00:46 Go to last post
  15. Problem with wifi connection

    So lately my wifi connection has been shitty... I have cable and right now I'm running at 11 mbps, low signal strength. This just happened one day...

    Started by ertyu, 2008-01-11 16:44
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 735
    2008-01-11 16:44 Go to last post
  16. Website construction question

    Ok, so, I'm making a website for a friend, and now I'm having a fun time trying to get everything looking good in Internet Explorer. It looks just...

    Started by Edrick, 2008-01-10 16:09
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 777
    2008-01-11 08:05 Go to last post
  17. Video/Audio Editing Software

    I'm looking for some simplistic software to edit videos with. The finished product would be a video composed of fraps recordings and an audio...

    Started by Mojo, 2008-01-10 22:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 634
    2008-01-11 06:40 Go to last post
  18. Is it possible to play diablo 2 on lolvista?

    got vista on my laptop and im trying to set it up, dled the latest patches which blizzard set should have worked but its still bugging out as soon as...

    Started by Seigfried Of Pandy, 2008-01-07 14:15
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,092
    2008-01-11 03:23 Go to last post
  19. Building a new computer (x2)

    So my brother got a job and wants me to build him a computer. Main game he'll play is WoW, but he'll also do things like play Call of Duty 4 and...

    Started by Eaglestrike, 2007-12-25 19:37
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 48 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,695
    2008-01-11 00:45 Go to last post
  20. Convert .doc to .pdf ?

    Probably easy answer to find but thought it would be easier to ask someone that knows. Bottom line is here at work I am tired of manually filling...

    Started by Katalya, 2008-01-10 11:53
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,313
    2008-01-10 23:12 Go to last post
  21. recommended output for this videocard/HDTV combo

    I have a 768 MB PNY 8800GTX and I bought this 1080p Sharp Aquos to double as a HDTV (for HDTV, obviously, and as a monitor), and I was wondering what...

    Started by Robert, 2008-01-08 09:38
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 932
    2008-01-10 20:57 Go to last post
  22. Proxy websites

    Anyone know any good ones I could use while at school? I mean, I use ninjaproxy, but half the time will not load or will load and some pix missing....

    Started by Guyverarmor, 2008-01-10 19:12
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 714
    2008-01-10 19:25 Go to last post
  23. 8600 GTS Problems

    I have a 8600GTS on windows XP 32bit. My CPU is a 2.4 c2d e4500 and 2x gig ram. Reason I'm posting here is because my friend recently broke his...

    Started by altwight, 2008-01-10 09:32
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,112
    2008-01-10 14:50 Go to last post
  24. Wierd PC issue.

    Yeah so I found a new problem that I've never seen before. The screen goes to dos and it says: Intel (R) Boot Agent Version 4.0.17 Copyright...

    Started by Tricen, 2008-01-09 13:38
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,467
    2008-01-10 13:16 Go to last post
  25. Xbox 360 question. Need Live?

    Hey, I'm a new 360 owner, and don't have Xbox live just yet. I was told the disc goes though Xbox live and straight to PoL? Does this mean XBL isn't...

    Started by BeowulfFFXI, 2008-01-09 17:55
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 784
    2008-01-10 08:44 Go to last post
  26. no ffxi config?

    I reciently got a new computer and installed ffxi on it. I had to go to playonline.com to download the special playonline viewer for windows vista....

    Started by Murdock, 2008-01-08 14:49
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 5,401
    2008-01-09 15:26 Go to last post
  27. comp running slow all of a sudden

    a couple of days ago the laptop suddenly got a lot slower. winamp music would fk up every 2 secs, same for vids i ran avg/restarted and it didnt...

    Started by untouchable, 2007-12-30 00:38
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,186
    2008-01-08 11:22 Go to last post
  28. Vent & Blue Tooth issues.

    Currently i am having some issues using my blue tooth head set on Vent. This head set seems towork in 2 different ways. In 1 mode, i am able to...

    Started by greggy, 2008-01-04 00:02
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 788
    2008-01-08 09:56 Go to last post
  29. Network connections error 623

    "Cannot load dialog. Error 623: The System Could Not Find the Phone Book Entry for This Connection" This pops up every time I try to load a...

    Started by Keria, 2008-01-07 08:25
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,568
    2008-01-08 09:24 Go to last post
  30. Monitor or Vid Card problem?

    So I got my 19" 1440x900 (16:10) monitor in today, aside from how bright it is (thats good I guess anyway), it seems to fine, no dead pixels or...

    Started by SephYuyX, 2008-01-07 18:15
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,194
    2008-01-08 00:03 Go to last post

Page 267 of 297 FirstFirst ... 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.