Page 269 of 297 FirstFirst ... 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Threads 8041 to 8070 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Dual Display problems.

    Weird problem. I run Windows XP SP2 with Nivida GFX Card. 19" LCD and 18" CRT. I newest Drivers and windows updates. Here it is... I have my...

    Started by Girl, 2007-12-31 02:25
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,065
    2007-12-31 09:09 Go to last post
  2. PS2 Controller to USB Adaptor Drivers

    Anyone know where I can get drivers for a PS2 Controller to USB Adaptor? I got it at Radio Shack years ago, and I lost the installation disk, which...

    Started by Achika, 2007-12-30 21:02
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 27,144
    2007-12-31 07:45 Go to last post
  3. media player

    a week or two ago someone mentioned something about a media player that plays almost any type of file. i just torrented a movie and it's in multiple...

    Started by drewbixcube, 2007-12-30 20:35
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 964
    2007-12-30 21:38 Go to last post
  4. HL2.exe has stopped working.

    I just bought the orange box and cant manage to play any games but Portal. I get an error message "TF2.exe has stopped working". The most annoying is...

    Started by Senoska, 2007-12-29 23:13
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,924
    2007-12-30 20:59 Go to last post
  5. 8600GT

    So I got a new video card for Christmas; Nvidia/EVGA's e-GeForce 8600GT PCI-Express 256MB. I went to put it in the PC and it fit fine, computer...

    Started by Fayttt, 2007-12-27 14:29
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,247
    2007-12-30 19:48 Go to last post
  6. iTunes :<

    Whenever I am using my iTunes to listen to music, whenever the songs changes, it lags up my computer to where I can't do anything. Is there a setting...

    Started by Tricen, 2007-12-30 16:38
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 670
    2007-12-30 16:46 Go to last post
  7. HD Monitor

    Looking for get a monitor or small tv, would prefer monitor for the better resolution, to use for a ps3 on a desk. any suggestions?

    Started by izembo, 2007-12-29 21:28
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 676
    2007-12-30 16:35 Go to last post
  8. 2boxing issues - (Vista/Geforce8400gs )

    i recently got a new laptop (vista 32bit, geforce 8400m gs, intel core duo 1.5ghz), and i can't get 2boxing to work properly... i know of all of the...

    Started by Pergo, 2007-12-30 07:05
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 787
    2007-12-30 14:28 Go to last post
  9. Odd Icon Problem

    Started a few nights ago. The desktop Icons I usually have aren't there, and I can't seem to right click on the desktop at all. Everything else works...

    Started by Akiyama, 2007-12-30 13:35
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 657
    2007-12-30 13:35 Go to last post
  10. ps3 meant to be loud?

    got a ps3 a few weeks ago, and its louder than my goddam washing machine i swear, and as none of my friends etc. have one (all have 360's >.<) I was...

    Started by Talragan, 2007-12-29 13:38
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 834
    2007-12-30 11:02 Go to last post
  11. Windows found new hardware wizard

    Is there anyway to disable windows found new hardware wizard in windows XP home? Ever since if updated video card drivers it's been popping up at...

    Started by Starblaster, 2007-12-23 13:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 821
    2007-12-30 10:40 Go to last post
  12. CD/DVD Boot Failure

    I just built a PC today, first time I turned it on it said "CD/DVD Boot Failure - Please insert disc and press enter." Is this most likely my...

    Started by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd, 2007-12-30 06:54
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 851
    2007-12-30 07:00 Go to last post
  13. Help Fallsy get a new graphics card!

    I'm torn between getting two of THESE or something like THIS or idk I'm gonna be plugging my comp into my new HDTV (1080i woot) I'm...

    Started by Fallso, 2007-12-21 14:20
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,697
    2007-12-29 19:50 Go to last post
  14. FFXI Crash

    So I upgraded Vista to SP1, and I noticed windower was crashing much more repeatedly than it already was on such a faulty OS. Then I was headed to...

    Started by Jack The Ripper, 2007-12-29 18:07
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 562
    2007-12-29 18:07 Go to last post
  15. Sound Issue

    Ok so I feel really stupid for making a thread about this. However, I can't figure out for the life of me what could be causing this and I am pretty...

    Started by Rafike, 2007-12-28 18:49
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 957
    2007-12-29 10:23 Go to last post
  16. directx 10 & vista

    I like my windows XP as it is; stable, reliable and all that jazz. do I really need windows Vista to use Directx 10? theres a version you can...

    Started by Coosh, 2007-12-28 18:34
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 778
    2007-12-29 01:37 Go to last post
  17. Lag in ffxi

    Hey everyone Before christmas i buyed me a new HP laptop with windows vista. After 2 days of troubleshooting and reinstalling i finally get ffxi...

    Started by stianzz, 2007-12-27 21:33
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 778
    2007-12-28 17:40 Go to last post
  18. Some hardware Qs

    Hey, I just took apart my old custom built PC, as the motherboard went ages ago and we've just been sitting on it (well, its been a table for my...

    Started by Jojimbo, 2007-12-22 11:51
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 941
    2007-12-28 16:53 Go to last post
  19. Wireless connection drops to "local Only" (Vista)

    This is getting pretty annoying, in which my wireless connection on my laptop drops to "Local Only" in which I can ping other PC's hooked upto the...

    Started by jmc, 2007-12-28 12:31
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,464
    2007-12-28 14:04 Go to last post
  20. 360 Red ring problem

    May have gotten looked over in the other 360 thread that was made so wanted to make a new one, My 360 after having it for about 2 weeks just red...

    Started by Furtwangler, 2007-12-28 04:49
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 635
    2007-12-28 12:42 Go to last post
  21. Epic lag- and now a turquoise screen

    Every 30 seconds or so my laptop will seize up and lag horribly for around 15 secs before returning to normal. It affects all programs but is most...

    Started by Keria, 2007-12-24 09:18
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 961
    2007-12-28 12:13 Go to last post
  22. Can't change recording source on soundcard

    I can't seem to change my recording options via my volume control or any control that I can think of. I have a microphone equipped and it does work....

    Started by pirahna1, 2007-12-26 20:02
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,095
    2007-12-28 11:40 Go to last post
  23. Pick a Monitor

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productco ... 6824009094 Which, and why? Thanks.

    Started by SephYuyX, 2007-12-27 22:05
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 933
    2007-12-28 10:36 Go to last post
  24. Newer G15 Keyboard + FFXI issue

    Don't be foolish like me, and purchase the newer model, because it doesn't actually work with the G15Binder. They're both called G15 Keyboard, no...

    Started by shukuffxi, 2007-12-19 04:14
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,227
    2007-12-27 22:59 Go to last post
  25. LCD Monitor

    So i got a LCD 19' widescreen monitor for xmas, but it doesn't have a DVI port. Will a dvi port improve the image of games over a d-sub?

    Started by altwight, 2007-12-25 06:59
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 864
    2007-12-27 22:56 Go to last post
  26. Need some help.

    Can anyone help me out plz, i play on Xbox360 but i keep my PC on all the time. But for some reason i tend to d/c from FFXI ALOT, not like 2-3x a day...

    Started by Antz, 2007-12-27 22:41
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 774
    2007-12-27 22:41 Go to last post
  27. Language Packs for XP

    So my parents baught a coumpter about 2 years ago and have given it to me. It is a pos with XP Home only but whatever it will work for searching...

    Started by BIGSTIC, 2007-12-19 22:55
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 707
    2007-12-27 16:23 Go to last post
  28. XBox360 Help

    K so bought my dad a game for christmas only to find that the disc drive was sticking in the 360, tried to free the drive by removing outer casing...

    Started by Darunia, 2007-12-27 13:17
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 635
    2007-12-27 14:53 Go to last post
  29. Question about FFXI and Wireless Keyboard..

    Merry Christmas first of all to everyone, I don't post much on here and I have a question about the wireless keyboard I got for christmas: The...

    Started by Akumo, 2007-12-26 11:54
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,375
    2007-12-27 06:33 Go to last post
  30. Firefox halp?

    A while ago there was a thread that told you how to change your firefox browser so that it requested files at an faster rate even though it put more...

    Started by dabis, 2007-12-27 03:46
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 536
    2007-12-27 04:19 Go to last post

Page 269 of 297 FirstFirst ... 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.