Page 272 of 297 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast
Threads 8131 to 8160 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,964
    Last Post

    Official BG Bucket Thread

    by

    Today 13:12 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Budget Computer Parts Get

    Last night's power outage fried my freaking PSU. Like the idiot that I am, I did not turn the power switch off and when power went up, the PSU got...

    Started by Skai, 2007-12-03 23:27
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 23 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,767
    2007-12-08 06:04 Go to last post
  2. New Monitor

    I'm not too knowledgable on monitors. What things do you need to consider when buying a new one? I'm pretty sure the video card matters a little. I...

    Started by Funk, 2007-12-06 13:08
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 971
    2007-12-08 01:37 Go to last post
  3. my pc is(has been) fuxxed

    so for awhile now my pc won't turn on, when i try to turn it on the power light blinks amber. now i've checked my mobo for popped capacitors and...

    Started by Bartylby, 2007-10-19 13:22
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,550
    2007-12-07 16:49 Go to last post
  4. Mac OS X virus question

    Heard this in a technical portion of a morning radio show. The radio ppl are adamant mac supporters and said while there are trojans on Mac OS X...

    Started by Remyo, 2007-12-07 15:15
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 735
    2007-12-07 16:12 Go to last post
  5. Used Car Advice

    Hello again, /bg/ I haven't seen one of these topics recently. I ask your advice as peers since most of you are 20-30 college students, like me. ...

    Started by Tecora, 2007-12-04 21:48
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 947
    2007-12-06 07:55 Go to last post
  6. 2 Boxing

    Hey I'm running vista with a nvid 7 series and can run fine whith a single window but when i try try to run a second window with like Windower Lite...

    Started by Nazrious, 2007-12-04 06:49
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 663
    2007-12-06 01:03 Go to last post
  7. How do i change the PlayOnline clock setting on ps2?

    At startup of the ps2, I went to Configuration and made the ps2 time correct, however when I log onto POL it still shows my clock is wrong. I...

    Started by BeowulfFFXI, 2007-12-05 13:50
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,193
    2007-12-06 00:58 Go to last post
  8. Rock Band Guitar Problem

    Got the new guitar from EA and they want me to send them the old guitar but they want it back int he box they sent me. My problem is i cant get the...

    Started by Taera, 2007-12-05 19:53
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 537
    2007-12-05 22:18 Go to last post
  9. Vista + FFXI Help

    I need some help... (this is Ladyjai btw Tekki's gf) I have a new laptop that runs with Vista.. FFXI is installed and I have dled the patch update...

    Started by Tekki, 2007-11-29 21:52
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 827
    2007-12-05 21:27 Go to last post
  10. Does anyone know how to get FFXi working on a new XP install

    I have 4 harddrives, i have xi installed on one of my drivers that i only use for games.. while i reinstalled XP on a totally different drive,...

    Started by vegnagunn, 2007-12-04 21:10
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,450
    2007-12-04 22:58 Go to last post
  11. Youtube to WMV

    I'm looking for either a .flv to .wmv or Youtube downloader that converts to WMV this is for my Zune (I got it free so shoosh)

    Started by Ikith, 2007-12-03 16:20
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 887
    2007-12-04 19:44 Go to last post
  12. New update messes up Laptop screen

    I loaded the most recent update with 105 files or w/e today on my laptop. It runs on XP and has never had any issues with windower or FFXI on it. ...

    Started by Shakuras, 2007-12-01 14:40
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 770
    2007-12-04 13:55 Go to last post
  13. PSP not loading

    This is a very strange problem I noticed today. My PSP will not load any game demos that I download from the internet. I merely get the PSP logo...

    Started by Natallon, 2007-12-01 22:45
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,020
    2007-12-03 21:41 Go to last post
  14. Problem running FFXI out of the country

    I recently moved to Israel and am having a lot of trouble getting FFXI to run properly here. To start i should say that i have sort of been stealing...

    Started by Elien, 2007-11-27 14:14
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,651
    2007-12-03 17:49 Go to last post
  15. a little computer help...

    Dunno where this belongs but i figure we have a lot of techie peeps. Ever since the expansion came out, my computers been fucked. I had a bad...

    Started by savageboy, 2007-12-03 17:24
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 854
    2007-12-03 17:29 Go to last post
  16. What controls case fan speed/activity?

    Motherboard right? In my case, my top 120mm fan is glitched/acting silly and speeding up/slowing down every couple seconds and it makes this loud...

    Started by Epical, 2007-11-16 19:13
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,212
    2007-12-03 16:40 Go to last post
  17. Good virus scan for Vista

    My girlfriend has vista, and a pretty annoying virus that keeps rebooting her pc at startup. I'd like to try a free virus scan first, but if i...

    Started by Starblaster, 2007-11-28 20:27
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 885
    2007-12-03 01:21 Go to last post
  18. New Desktop Problem - Invisible NPCs

    Just loaded FFXI on my new desktop and I'm having an odd problem....When I went to change the controls for targeting (I'm used to compact, this is...

    Started by Siralin, 2007-12-01 15:56
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,046
    2007-12-02 17:14 Go to last post
  19. so, wtf at iPod

    It just stopped working earlier today. I plug it in and iTunes says the files are corrupted. Every time I try and restore the files, it fuckin...

    Started by Chreman, 2007-11-28 17:56
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 794
    2007-12-02 14:49 Go to last post
  20. FFXI = frozen comp

    I am lost on this, I have not changed anything but everytime I start FFXI my comp just locks up, or restarts (that one really confused me) Its not...

    Started by Mici, 2007-11-26 06:44
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 594
    2007-12-01 19:13 Go to last post
  21. LCD display help.

    As of late my lcd monitor goes into stand-by mode when I am not at my pc. This is normal. But when I go to "wake" it by hitting a key on my keyboard...

    Started by Bunnykillah, 2007-11-26 11:55
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 750
    2007-12-01 19:07 Go to last post
  22. ATI Catalyst 7.11 new drivers

    The previous 3 or 4 versions of ATI Catalyst drivers have not worked with d3d applications when using AGP cards. This driver was released last week,...

    Started by Izzy, 2007-11-28 13:32
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 745
    2007-12-01 17:14 Go to last post
  23. Speaker Issue - Dell E1505 Inspiron Laptop

    Dell E1505 - Inspiron core 2 duo I'm not quite sure whats wrong with it but I wanted to ask here first before I considered sending it off for...

    Started by Kazen, 2007-11-25 21:29
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,521
    2007-12-01 13:01 Go to last post
  24. Wierd POL 'Member'

    Was moving the windower directory to another folder on the harddrive, delete my cousin's account info now I'm getting a wierd 'member' (3rd one in...

    Started by makojr, 2007-12-01 08:31
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 755
    2007-12-01 08:37 Go to last post
  25. WotG, Regedits, and computer freezing.

    Ever since I did those Regedits for the WotG EU version to work as a US version, but computer has been randomly crashing and freezing about 1-3 times...

    Started by Daahan, 2007-11-28 15:02
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 909
    2007-12-01 05:34 Go to last post
  26. POL causing FFXI to crash.

    It just makes FFXI crash, It says POL has encountered an problem and must close. It instantly closes FFXI. It happens in spurts. One time here then...

    Started by Demian, 2007-11-28 16:32
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 943
    2007-11-30 13:57 Go to last post
  27. Rate my Future Laptop

    gonna buy a laptop here soon from dell (i know loldell, but i only have credit at dell and my credit sucks so...) Inspiron 1720 Intel® Core™ 2...

    Started by Killgannon, 2007-11-10 21:31
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,138
    2007-11-28 22:59 Go to last post
  28. New laptop, WLAN questions

    i'm one of the crazies who stood outside of staples for 4+ hours to get the $349 laptop got it home, first thing I did was format it and put XP on...

    Started by Reality, 2007-11-24 00:06
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,458
    2007-11-28 18:16 Go to last post
  29. Transfering Itunes music Files into MIDI files

    I wanted to work on some of my friends bands songs with my REASON and i was wondering if anyone knew a good program to transfer the itunes music...

    Started by Seraphise, 2007-11-27 19:14
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 709
    2007-11-28 09:41 Go to last post
  30. Privacy Help

    Okay I got charged $250 for downloading the season premiere of Heroes back in September just recently and it pisses me off. Not only did they say if...

    Started by Maguspk, 2007-11-27 18:12
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 576
    2007-11-27 23:11 Go to last post

Page 272 of 297 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.