Page 281 of 297 FirstFirst ... 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Threads 8401 to 8430 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

  1. USB Wi-Fi Setup

    Does anyone have experience with USB Wi-Fi dongles at all? I have a cable connection that feeds only one computer, so I don't have a router. I want...

    Started by Viq, 2007-09-02 20:13
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 802
    2007-09-02 23:55 Go to last post
  2. Codec Help

    Well I been viewing all my Anime and movies on Window's Media player 10, and its been good so far til now, the Codec won't load for some weird...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2007-08-31 16:17
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,191
    2007-09-01 21:36 Go to last post
  3. Who here is familiar with the LightFX API?

    Looking for someone who's familiar with this..was trying to do something with it but failed completely.

    Started by Fallso, 2007-09-01 14:57
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 824
    2007-09-01 14:57 Go to last post
  4. Odd loading problems, I suspect it's the PSU.

    When left on for a certain amount of time (more than 2 hours) my computer sometimes refuses to take in anymore information and even the normal...

    Started by LD, 2007-08-31 20:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 755
    LD
    2007-09-01 10:58 Go to last post
  5. .dat problems

    Ever since I installed Bransdon's new .dats for the new update, some random characters are headless now. Anybody else have this problem or could...

    Started by jinkazama, 2007-08-31 16:20
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,014
    2007-08-31 21:04 Go to last post
  6. PSP PSX Emulator

    Just a simple question: How big are the PSX "roms" or ISO's that you need to put on your mem card? Do I need a 1-2+ gb stick?

    Started by Borisan, 2007-08-31 15:21
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 957
    2007-08-31 17:11 Go to last post
  7. TV Tuner + Video Games question

    There are a few TV Tuner topics already, but I didn't really see this asked anywhere. I'm currently trying to get my Wii to work on my computer...

    Started by Scythiroth, 2007-08-31 01:29
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 731
    2007-08-31 12:06 Go to last post
  8. Power Supply question (How much do I need?)

    Ok, so here's my dilemma. I bought a bunch of PC parts to upgrade my PC, but the mobo I got was too big and I can't return it. So I need a new case...

    Started by pirahna1, 2007-08-28 20:52
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,141
    2007-08-31 11:08 Go to last post
  9. Travel Companion/GPS/PDA Help

    So i'm looking to get my father a gift and he has been looking to buy something like this...

    Started by Nightbreed, 2007-08-30 09:19
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,024
    2007-08-31 06:49 Go to last post
  10. nooby RAM question -.-

    I'm looking to upgrade my PCs graphics card and RAM to (hopefully) improve performance a bit without breaking the bank on a whole new system (student...

    Started by Midge, 2007-08-29 08:59
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,318
    2007-08-30 03:20 Go to last post
  11. Photoshop + New Videocard/Monitor = Strange Issues... Help.

    So I built a new computer. Running Windows XP Pro. The videocard is the Geforce 8600 GTS. My new monitor... is a 20" Apple Cinema Display. The...

    Started by Shade, 2007-08-28 23:57
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,340
    2007-08-30 00:08 Go to last post
  12. Issue w/ sharing files between XP and Vista.

    I'll try and make this short and sweet. My fiance just got a new Vista PC. She can browse my XP (SP2) computer from her Vista, but cannot add files...

    Started by pirahna1, 2007-08-23 19:24
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,158
    2007-08-29 23:27 Go to last post
  13. Website Calendar

    Hey guys, I'm the webmaster of my guilds website and I was wanting to put a nice looking calendar on our page. A place where people could go and...

    Started by Ejac, 2007-08-29 17:47
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 594
    2007-08-29 21:02 Go to last post
  14. wtf is wrong?

    alright so basically i got a serge through my computer fucking up basically everything inside.....motherboard cpu vid card hd and im assuming memory...

    Started by ETofFenrir, 2007-08-29 15:01
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,087
    2007-08-29 20:15 Go to last post
  15. Sony dvd rw aw-g170a problem

    ok weird problem it works with any type of cd/dvd but it Burns DVD-R but it doesnt read Dvd-r(the burned dvd-r actually work...... i tried on lappy)

    Started by Kayu, 2007-08-27 01:59
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,202
    2007-08-29 15:19 Go to last post
  16. POL 3001

    I just recently bought ffxi for my computer, I have always played on ps2 before. I bought it installed it at home and was able to run it fine. Just...

    Started by ssjjfar, 2007-08-29 10:49
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 766
    2007-08-29 10:49 Go to last post
  17. AMD or Intel

    Long story short, I went on an ordering spree of parts and computers, I plan to give one to my nephew. I have two right now, everything is indentical...

    Started by Don Katsu, 2007-08-22 09:55
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,465
    2007-08-29 09:27 Go to last post
  18. Cannot connect to FFXI now :(

    Finally got my router set up, still have some timeout issues though. However, now I cannot get connected to POL/FFXI. I get to the Connecting to...

    Started by Remyo, 2007-08-26 18:37
    • Replies: 19 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,698
    2007-08-29 00:42 Go to last post
  19. PoL Problems

    Ok... I am clearly conneted to the i-net cause i am on here but i get a POL Error message telling me Error Code: POL- 1160 Network is busy or...

    Started by Nikup, 2007-08-28 22:55
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 720
    2007-08-29 00:01 Go to last post
  20. Registry Edits for Widescreen

    I know this topic has been covered a lot, but I'm just curious what would look best on my 20" wide screen monitor. I'm running it on 1680x1050. I...

    Started by Neoburai, 2007-08-28 21:21
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 771
    2007-08-28 23:59 Go to last post
  21. 360 gamepad freeze up

    just bought a gamepad and set it up fine but everytime i click outside of ffxi, (aim, word my desktop, etc) it freezes up my gamepad as if i tried to...

    Started by Seigfried Of Pandy, 2007-08-28 21:34
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 693
    2007-08-28 21:34 Go to last post
  22. PC crashing because of ram

    Ok I have an 832GM and I added a K-Byte 512MB PC3200 DDR DIMM Memory. Best Buy online said it was compatible with my system but my PC crashed while I...

    Started by Jicent, 2007-08-25 22:05
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,257
    2007-08-27 00:35 Go to last post
  23. E button not working

    Now before you ask this, I am obviously typing from a different computer, otherwise you would have no idea what my problem is without playing a...

    Started by Ryushii, 2007-08-26 15:06
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,557
    2007-08-27 00:34 Go to last post
  24. 2007 vanadiel collection

    am i missing something cause cause one disk seems to be just a manual or something and the other one all i see is the playonline installer, how am i...

    Started by Seigfried Of Pandy, 2007-08-26 19:42
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 919
    2007-08-26 22:03 Go to last post
  25. Installation Problem

    So I decided to cave in and just buy Vana'Diel Collection 2007. I've run into a problem. I can't run POL on Vista. 1) If I use the Game disc, I...

    Started by Marcicus, 2007-08-26 19:32
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 805
    2007-08-26 20:41 Go to last post
  26. Another Router thread :(

    I have satellite connection and I use a belkin wireless G router to connect 2 computers. I had problems trying to set up the router, so I just use...

    Started by Remyo, 2007-08-26 13:12
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 697
    2007-08-26 13:47 Go to last post
  27. Can ping yahoo.com but cannot surt internet

    yeah sorry for asking this question but i found this weird prob. thanks for the help. got 3 pcs in the house i setup the router with the...

    Started by Arcien, 2007-08-23 07:46
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,713
    2007-08-26 08:43 Go to last post
  28. New video card.

    I currently have a radeon 9800pro and I want to get a geforce 8600 or something around there. Do I simply take out the old card and put the new one...

    Started by Blarg, 2007-08-25 16:38
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,168
    2007-08-26 02:00 Go to last post
  29. Complete uninstall and reinstall of internet explorer

    Just as the title says, i need to know how to do that. Want to see if it fixes the problem with my bottom buttons and top bar being in japanese and...

    Started by Taera, 2007-08-25 01:15
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,087
    2007-08-25 13:34 Go to last post
  30. PS2 DUAL SHOCK PC Drivers

    I tryed using my PS2 controller via USB adaptor with my PC but I cant seem to get my PC to recognize the thumbsticks or rumble function at all. My...

    Started by Deejay, 2007-08-22 23:38
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 13,118
    2007-08-25 12:58 Go to last post

Page 281 of 297 FirstFirst ... 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.