Page 282 of 297 FirstFirst ... 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Threads 8431 to 8460 of 8901

Forum: Tech

Discussion and support of computers, gaming, and general hardware and software. Support is at your own risk.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 120
    Posts 1,963
    Last Post

    What do you want on BG?

    by

    2026-07-08 13:48 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Forums for help and problems you run into while browsing BG forums. Regarding issues with images, skins, tables breaking randomly. If you have a super custom browser setup and the forums dont work properly qq more. If you have a normal browser ask away.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Photoshop gurus halp. =(

    Alright, I have this thing with my Photoshop that has been bugging the hell out of me since I've gotten it, and no matter what I do, I can't get rid...

    Started by Epical, 2007-08-23 22:39
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 966
    2007-08-24 22:23 Go to last post
  2. POL-1160 after moving into dorm?

    Just moved into my dorm today, everything internet-wise is completely fine except that I can't connect to Playonline. I get 1160 when it tries to...

    Started by Xajii, 2007-08-23 10:04
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,156
    2007-08-24 14:19 Go to last post
  3. Laptop questions

    I have been having this problem for a really long time and saw the post about processor temps and decided to post for some help. I have a old Vaio...

    Started by Dystopia, 2007-08-23 04:20
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,144
    2007-08-23 15:23 Go to last post
  4. Weird internet problem

    I have comcast cable internet, and every so often (just about every day) the modem will lose connection and the send light will blink indefinitely....

    Started by Mala, 2007-08-19 11:39
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,187
    2007-08-23 11:09 Go to last post
  5. Moving ffxi from pc to pc.

    Well, I decided for format my pc today. I backed up my ffxi directory using the guide on the windower.net forum....

    Started by Bunnykillah, 2007-08-22 20:54
    • Replies: 4 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,772
    2007-08-23 10:59 Go to last post
  6. Bin Files

    Ok so I'm kind of a nub at this, but is there a way I can take a .bin file for say a movie and without burning it to a DVD, watch it on my PC?...

    Started by Blackice, 2007-08-20 20:52
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 42 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 3,013
    2007-08-23 00:43 Go to last post
  7. Parser

    Lagunasa wrote:How do I make DVS parser work? :3 1) this is probably better in the tech support forum but whatever. 2) where are you stuck?...

    Started by Lagunasa, 2007-08-20 15:44
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,519
    2007-08-22 21:09 Go to last post
  8. How to format ps2 HDD?

    Hi, I'm currently at work, but I don't have a ps2 manual. Is there an easy way to format a ps2 HDD? I need to reinstall FFXI because certain areas...

    Started by moguri, 2007-08-21 14:41
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,629
    2007-08-22 20:40 Go to last post
  9. Stupid MSN Troyans -.-

    So, the users around here are quite slow for the internet thingie and will accept files from pretty much everywhere. Now, im not tired at all of...

    Started by Tajin, 2007-08-21 18:20
    • Replies: 6 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 912
    2007-08-22 19:40 Go to last post
  10. @Killgannon

    Found these on our empoyee forums... oddly enough I work for Cox... but still hold true. OK, since we have tech to tech. Let's have TSR to TSR. ...

    Started by Koga, 2007-08-14 17:39
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 30 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,991
    2007-08-22 13:39 Go to last post
  11. DVD authoring

    I have 2 home DVD players, one is a cheap ass $25 wal mart DVD player that will literally play absolutely everything. VCD, CD, DVD, w/e. The other...

    Started by Tyche, 2007-08-22 01:56
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 883
    2007-08-22 10:35 Go to last post
  12. Is there a way to seperate sounds from earphones/speakers?

    I wanna listen to music but be on vent at the same time, have no stereo, only a PC. My PC detects that I put my earphones in the front panel, and...

    Started by Lordwafik, 2007-08-18 22:11
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,571
    2007-08-22 07:20 Go to last post
  13. Questions about computers that won't turn on :(

    Heya, I've had some bad luck in the last couple of months and now have two desktops in my possession that simply will not turn on. One seems to have...

    Started by Chreman, 2007-08-20 22:39
    • Replies: 5 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,122
    2007-08-21 10:10 Go to last post
  14. Software for Burning DVDs for TV Playback

    So, I've got a new apartment lined up but being more expensive than my existing place I'm going to need to scale back on some expenses including...

    Started by Elesirdur, 2007-08-20 21:45
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,053
    2007-08-20 22:36 Go to last post
  15. Couple questions (Graphics card related)

    I been having a few problems with my new visiontek radeon x1300 xge card making my screen flicker (although this problem randomly dissapears every...

    Started by Gere, 2007-08-19 03:48
    • Replies: 11 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,497
    2007-08-20 17:10 Go to last post
  16. G-15 Keyboard Help!

    I've had a G-15 Keyboard for quite awhile, just now (I'm using another keyboard) it stopped working. It's plugged in, and i know it works because the...

    Started by The_OG_Nelta, 2007-08-13 16:32
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,326
    2007-08-20 16:29 Go to last post
  17. Making an "lolsash"esque YTMND

    I am not sure which programs are used to make the lolinternet type ytmnd's like lolsash, but if anyone can help me, I' want to make one based off an...

    Started by Ahnuld, 2007-08-20 09:07
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 670
    2007-08-20 16:18 Go to last post
  18. PS3/SCEE issue

    So I went and purchased a PS3 today, for the sole purpose of playing FFXI, since my PC and PS2 blew up from an electrical storm. The PS3 has been...

    Started by Projekt.Ein, 2007-08-19 15:47
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 907
    2007-08-20 12:25 Go to last post
  19. Questions on new laptop quality/performance

    Got the opportunity to order this for $1500 through school, and I'm not hugely apt at evaluating hardware performance, so I was wondering if any of...

    Started by MisterBob, 2007-08-16 21:30
    • Replies: 10 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,368
    2007-08-19 21:03 Go to last post
  20. Vent problems

    This has been working for years and has suddenly stopped. The Monitor and Test works. I use a Hot key for push to talk and in the setup, the...

    Started by Tekki, 2007-08-17 15:09
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,550
    2007-08-19 15:31 Go to last post
  21. DVD-rom issues

    At the moment Windows is only half detecting when I put a CD or DVD into one of my drives. It acts as though it sees it and then simply changes the...

    Started by Nyima, 2007-08-19 01:36
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 821
    2007-08-19 01:46 Go to last post
  22. Direct 3D Issues.

    Hey guys, just got my new Pc, yes its running vista. Anyway, everything is up to date but here is the error that I am getting. Now heres the...

    Started by *Shinzon*, 2007-08-15 17:02
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,157
    2007-08-18 21:38 Go to last post
  23. Sound Card problems

    Well i got back from my vacation this summer to see my comps sound is out, Im pretty sure it was the person who babysitted my house who got it this...

    Started by Butcher, 2007-08-18 20:05
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,047
    2007-08-18 20:05 Go to last post
  24. Upgrading PC To XP

    Well, quick question. I have 2 computers, one windows millenium (lol) and one windows XP. Would it be possible to simply take my windows XP system...

    Started by Fayttt, 2007-08-08 11:21
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 28 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,270
    2007-08-17 19:09 Go to last post
  25. 163.11 Vista Drivers

    Has anyone tried these out recently, Noticed on http://www.nzone.com they had released these new beta driver's. Wanted to see if could get any...

    Started by retice, 2007-08-13 23:33
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,027
    2007-08-17 05:38 Go to last post
  26. Router Issues - R0 (Port Forwarding Solution?)

    Hello all, Last night my old Netgear router finally gave up the ghost and I had to buy a new Linksys Router (wired). Everything works fine but...

    Started by Talisien, 2007-06-19 09:55
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,267
    2007-08-17 02:40 Go to last post
  27. Router Question

    Is there any way to limit bandwith being used on a network? My brother loves downloading shit all day and I run the network and I want to completely...

    Started by Not Kuno, 2007-08-14 17:22
    • Replies: 17 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,653
    2007-08-17 01:01 Go to last post
  28. Videos not playing correctly...

    Hi BG! Bored @ work so I figured I'd post a little problem with my PC. My computer is pretty good. Two GeForce 8800GTS's and whatnot. It's a good...

    Started by Arc07, 2007-08-16 21:59
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,071
    2007-08-17 00:48 Go to last post
  29. Getting rid of a Trojan.

    Short of Reformat, is there any way to get rid of a Trojan that infects your PC? I've thrown everything at it, but nothing is even touching it....

    Started by Falconblade, 2007-07-21 21:46
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 25 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 2,196
    2007-08-16 22:16 Go to last post
  30. putting windows on a mac laptop

    how 8)

    Started by poland, 2007-08-16 19:57
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,258
    2007-08-16 22:03 Go to last post

Page 282 of 297 FirstFirst ... 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.