Gaming discussion of all flavor goes here. All praise to 6souls.
Final Fantasy VII: Ever...
2026-10-08 14:28
Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.
Riot Games - General News
2024-12-02 14:23
Champion and strategy discussion.
World of Warcraft:...
2026-10-07 13:18
Ye Olde Massive Multiplayer Online Girls Are Not Really Girls Simulator.
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/104310/Page/1/ so who else is gonna dust off their steam account and check this out when it releases ?
I've been living under a rock when it comes to these music games. Haven't played any of them in large part because I didn't have a ps3/360 until...
The site is in JP, but: http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/516469.html http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4784/talesstudio.png
Anyone else here ever heard of the Final Fantasy Returners system? It's a percentile-dice system that was created by the fans. They've recently (a...
Hey guys, My guild is attempting LK and I would like to film it. Do you guys know of any free fraps-like programs that I can use to record the...
Lemmings + Multiplayer = Flash GOTY www.transformice.com/en/index.html
I was gonna' dabble on FF9 on muh PS3, but don't want to restart when I get my memory stick duo next week. Could I start now and just transfer the...
Zidane = Lion-o Vivi = Voldemort Steiner = SrRobin (Monty Python Joke) Garnet = Leia trying to get names for Freya Quina Eiko
Xbox.com | Official Xbox 360 UK | Crackdown 2 Looks to feature online co-op up to 4 players, and online multiplayer (competitive I assume) of up to...
Because it deserves it's own thread. I was "thinking in portals" all night and finished it up in about 3.5 hours. The best level imo was the 10th...
I don't want to start another flame war but I'm torn. I currently have a PS3 that I perfectly happy with, but I have a few friends that I'd like to...
http://www.thespeedgamers.com/ Just started now.
anybody have experience playing on a MacBook pro? I have a good gaming laptop. Asus g71 but it's so big and bulky and I mainly only use it for school...
The most famous/renowned female game writer/journalist. Works on Gamasutra, etc. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7732503 Skip a couple mins in...
E3 is around the corner and this new E3 2010 lineup for soon to be announced games/hardware was leaked on the net: RUMOR Who else is pumped?!...
Every once in a while I get the desire to get back into WoW. I get bored of XI and think, Hey -- Let's try WoW again! I enjoyed the beginning...
The wow section of the forums has remained very well organized and mature for the most part, of this the admin staff thanks you very much. Weve seen...
So, downloaded the new RE5 DLCs as soon as they came out: Lost in Nightmares: Chris and Jill in a mansion. Won't spoil story, if you've seen any...
The stealthy and inventory based third person shooter for the PSP. It will put a lot of attention on "co-op," which seems to include up to 4 players....
NA 04-22-10 EU 04-22-10
Rumor thread http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93547 I'll update the OP with stuff later or a mod can, doesn't matter to me, long as...
What is BG's opinion on the advent of motion control? The Wii started it pretty much, but BG has cryed CASUALLLLSSSSSSSSS etc. The Playstation...
Source ~ http://www.gamegrep.com/news/31457-first_nintendo_3ds_details_emerge_sharp_screens_vibration_and_more/ Source ~...
http://fingergaming.com/2010/06/08/call-of-duty-world-at-war-zombies-ii-premieres-for-iphone/...
http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation-3/michael-jackson-the-game-coming-includes-ps-move-support/...
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937482 lool
Heya guys, i tried to get all the relevant information without creating a new topic but theres still a few things im unsure about. I'm looking to...
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/28967/E3_Virgin_Partners_With_WorldGaming_On_Gamer_Tournament_Site.php
Site and Registration for early entry into Beta appear to be up for those interested. This was new to me, and hadn't seen it mentioned lately. ...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.