Page 133 of 168 FirstFirst ... 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Threads 3961 to 3990 of 5028

Forum: Gaming Discussion

Gaming discussion of all flavor goes here. All praise to 6souls.

Sub-Forums

  1. Threads 937
    Posts 139,060
    Last Post

    Square Enix General News

    by

    2026-10-02 02:10 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.

  2. Threads 46
    Posts 15,346
    Last Post

    Riot Games - General News

    by

    2024-12-02 14:23 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Champion and strategy discussion.

  3. Threads 716
    Posts 78,478
    Last Post

    Aion 2 - October 5, 2026

    Today 01:30 Go to last post

    Forum Actions:

    Ye Olde Massive Multiplayer Online Girls Are Not Really Girls Simulator.

Title / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post ByReverse Sort Order
  1. Grandia Online!

    For all you Grandia fans out there: Grandia Online To Be Revealed May 20, Grandia I Comes To Japanese PSN: News from 1UP.com I'm looking foward...

    Started by Hoshino, 2009-04-23 20:41
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 39 / Subs: 11
    • Views: 3,789
    2009-07-01 20:48 Go to last post
  2. Gaikai - Streaming Video Games

    Gaikai Technology Demo Can't find the thread I know I saw on here about this service awhile ago. While I know a lot of people complained 'it will...

    Started by Maguspk, 2009-07-01 18:36
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 605
    2009-07-01 18:36 Go to last post
  3. Monster Farm Online

    Anyone here played Monster Rancher? IT'S JP ONRY Q.Q

    Started by SamanosukeShiva, 2009-06-29 22:50
    • Replies: 9 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,789
    2009-07-01 14:53 Go to last post
  4. The Wheel of Fate is Turning! Round ! ACTION!

    Thread for Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Now we can stop talking about it in the SF4 thread! Ps3 Users: Weltall- Xbox360 Users:

    Started by Weltall, 2009-06-30 17:54
    • Replies: 8 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 1,271
    2009-06-30 19:46 Go to last post
  5. Summer New Game Release discussion (Jun/July/Aug)

    Haven't made one of these posts in a few months... Summer is typically either very hit or miss in terms of releases, with either a few blockbusters...

    Started by Atreides, 2009-06-26 13:52
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 69 / Subs: 14
    • Views: 4,726
    2009-06-30 18:38 Go to last post
  6. BYOND - Make & Play Multiplayer Games

    Has anyone ever played any of the games on this site? They are all terrible graphically but there are some gems. Co-worker showed me something called...

    Started by Maguspk, 2009-06-25 17:53
    • Replies: 13 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 2,435
    2009-06-28 16:36 Go to last post
  7. HALP

    ok, so its only a flash game, but w/e Bored.com - Playing Game: Starshine beat level 50, tell me its not unbeatable, im about to kill many...

    Started by Surealistic, 2009-06-27 22:52
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,061
    2009-06-28 02:04 Go to last post
  8. weird gaming quirks

    does anyone else refer to controller buttons by the button of the first controller they had? for example, I had a Super Nintendo for years, and I...

    Started by Yuri-G, 2009-05-29 15:22
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 91 / Subs: 17
    • Views: 6,056
    2009-06-27 21:25 Go to last post
  9. Fight Night Round 4

    anyone else psyched for this? the gameplay videos look sick..can't wait for it to come out, the store I preordered mine at was out of the demo codes...

    Started by antihero, 2009-05-23 07:39
    • Replies: 15 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,277
    2009-06-27 19:34 Go to last post
  10. WonderKing Online

    WonderKing Online New 2D MMO coming out, I always give stuff a try and this won't be any different. I've played a ton of 2D MMO style games such...

    Started by Maguspk, 2009-06-27 17:48
    • Replies: 1 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 869
    2009-06-27 18:11 Go to last post
  11. New Laptop Questions

    Ok my old laptop's LCD crapped out and I don't really feel like shelling out 140 dollars for a new one on a five year old laptop. So I've been...

    Started by Brill Weave, 2009-06-24 13:27
    • Replies: 16 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 2,814
    2009-06-25 15:48 Go to last post
  12. Lost Odyssey and other RPG games

    So I think I'm done with w/FFXI, especially after the news about FFXIV. This was my 1st and last mmo and I don't really have a want to do another...

    Started by SquireStrat, 2009-06-05 23:25
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 4
    • Replies: 69 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 5,097
    2009-06-25 14:59 Go to last post
  13. Battlefield Heroes.

    Anyone else playing this? I'm loving it so far.

    Started by Ikith, 2009-04-15 21:43
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 2
    • Views: 1,414
    2009-06-25 13:46 Go to last post
  14. 360 response times

    I posted this in tech but that place is a blackhole. I actually want a answer sometime today. So i just went and bought a new Samsung LCD. It...

    Started by Sythe, 2009-06-04 20:43
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 26 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 4,481
    2009-06-25 09:24 Go to last post
  15. 3.2 Patch Notes

    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17899680776&sid=1 its a biggun.

    Started by Dezzimal, 2009-06-18 13:47
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    • Replies: 139 / Subs: 15
    • Views: 13,394
    2009-06-24 13:52 Go to last post
  16. The Sims 3

    I'm addicted.

    Started by Ikith, 2009-06-24 03:06
    • Replies: 3 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,207
    2009-06-24 11:14 Go to last post
  17. Ghostbusters

    Picked it up today (store in the Village is awesome). It's exactly what you're expecting. Grab it ASAP.

    Started by Ferien, 2009-06-11 23:40
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 47 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 4,140
    2009-06-24 09:32 Go to last post
  18. Chinatown Wars PSP: oh the ironing

    Gamasutra - News - GTA: Chinatown Wars To See PSP Release Selling so badly on the DS it gets a PSP port? That's gotta be a first.

    Started by Priran, 2009-06-22 14:01
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 3
    • Views: 1,466
    2009-06-23 14:46 Go to last post
  19. Excellence on WoW

    I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, if it isn't, feel free to move it or delete it. Anyway, some of us from Excellence...

    Started by Stanislav, 2009-04-19 01:38
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 31 / Subs: 8
    • Views: 5,061
    2009-06-22 20:57 Go to last post
  20. USB reader for SNES carts!

    Some dude made a homemade USB adapter for SNES carts; I'd LOVE to put one of these together to back up my old save files before the battery backups...

    Started by Auspice, 2009-06-21 23:49
    • Replies: 0 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 810
    2009-06-21 23:49 Go to last post
  21. XBL Sonic 2 & 3

    Was wondering if anyone had these downloaded because I was curious if you turned on a second controller, can you play as Tails like you could on the...

    Started by Taera, 2009-06-20 23:06
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,081
    2009-06-21 20:10 Go to last post
  22. GameStop adds extra $5 to cost of MotionPlus

    GameStop adds extra $5 to cost of MotionPlus - Ars Technica Save yourself $5

    Started by Cochise, 2009-06-16 06:43
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 35 / Subs: 6
    • Views: 2,691
    2009-06-20 22:29 Go to last post
  23. Magic: The Gathering on XBL

    So I was one of those geeks/nerds who played magic back in middle school and spent way too much money on it. Was good times though so was excited...

    Started by Nuriko, 2009-06-18 14:46
    • Replies: 12 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 3,634
    2009-06-20 09:45 Go to last post
  24. Reset a single TF2 stat?

    Guess this really isn't the right forum for this but will try anyways. Long story short, quite a few of my stats got messed up from an Idle server +...

    Started by Bozo, 2009-06-20 00:34
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 0
    • Views: 1,273
    2009-06-20 01:36 Go to last post
  25. best flash/online tower defense?

    thread title?

    Started by Takedown3, 2009-06-18 15:49
    • Replies: 7 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 1,693
    2009-06-19 15:26 Go to last post
  26. MM vs. SV (Hunter Specs)

    Kinda wanted to start getting some info on these two specs. I'm still lvling (46 atm) so I got a long ways to go before I really should be worrying...

    Started by Ksandra, 2009-06-14 23:26
    • Replies: 14 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 7,003
    2009-06-18 16:51 Go to last post
  27. Tiger Woods 10

    anyone playing this? i just picked it up (10 minutes ago and i'm at work, so i haven't played yet); reviews have been decent but a few friends got...

    Started by rezn0r, 2009-06-15 15:19
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 22 / Subs: 4
    • Views: 2,929
    2009-06-18 10:05 Go to last post
  28. How do you name your characters/account names?

    Just curious if people have particular methods that they use or just kinda stick to the same few? My FFXI name (see: left) was simple, just...

    Started by Ramor, 2009-06-10 06:29
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 4 5
    • Replies: 89 / Subs: 31
    • Views: 4,373
    2009-06-17 22:33 Go to last post
  29. Xbox lite-on flash

    So i'm looking to mod my lite-on. I dont mind paying for a ck3 kit/probe for it i just want to know if there's a way to power it without access to a...

    Started by Sythe, 2009-06-17 20:37
    • Replies: 2 / Subs: 1
    • Views: 722
    2009-06-17 21:59 Go to last post
  30. iPhone game recommendations/discussion

    Hay dewdz, Chances are I'll be getting an iPhone in a month or 2 when my verizon contract expires, mostly for text messaging but a big decision in...

    Started by Atreides, 2009-06-14 17:48
    • Replies: 18 / Subs: 5
    • Views: 1,664
    2009-06-16 16:16 Go to last post

Page 133 of 168 FirstFirst ... 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.