Gaming discussion of all flavor goes here. All praise to 6souls.
Square Enix General News
Today 02:10
Discussion of all Square-Enix titles except Final Fantasy 11 and 14.
Riot Games - General News
2024-12-02 14:23
Champion and strategy discussion.
Aion 2 - October 5, 2026
2026-09-30 22:33
Ye Olde Massive Multiplayer Online Girls Are Not Really Girls Simulator.
I am not sure if this should be in the new video game forum or the technical support section. I just recently got an xbox360, it was in August right...
2 questions: What determines whose stage gets picked in an online match? I was trying to find some pattern with winner/loser, but it just seems...
So I've seen PC and 360 and other console threads for this. Currently I have 2 PS3 games, of which I havent played in a month. I'm looking for...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRgYBHoAoU speechless
What's worth buying? I have Oblivion, Fable 1, and FFXI. I've beaten FF5-12, need some fresh meat. Thanks
The first level (created) I tried was Grae's and once I beat it it asked me to rate it, which I did. However, ever since then it won't let me do it....
I want epic, amazing matches, etc etc SSBB videos in here Thank you. =]
Haven't played basic brawl online in a while but some weird stuff happened. We were in what seemed a custom match target smash. I've never seen this...
Just got this game yesterday. Managed to unlocked the 5th event, though, I'm finishing up the 4th event to collect every single gold medal (Sebenco...
Haven't ever seen much discussion on this and was playing it this weekend, figured it deserved a mention :hamster: Haters who are annoyed by the...
This just popped into my head (I was playing Mario Bros 3 on my Wii) Can you name all 8 transformations of the kings? Dog Spider Dinosaur...
MLG Live coverage presented by ESPN. http://www.gamebattles.com http://www.mlgpro.com/live/event ^It's on either of the links' home page...
I rarely make threads but does anyone else have a special place in their heart for the Timesplitters series like me? I absolutely loved 2 and 3. Not...
Hi, last week I picked up a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (FE10?) and I shat bricks falling in love with this game. I'm a huge sucker for...
Anyone heard of this game? Ridiculous... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA&feature&fmt=18# Slightly more realistic since there...
I've had this game for literally like 4 years, and have never played it multiplayer lol. I was wondering, if I wanna play it multiplayer with only 2...
(Final day of the 7th month, it is late summer) It has been ten years since the end of a barbarian invasion that has caused so much damage to the...
In the other w/e thread we were discussing if the new tales game was Knights of Ratatosk or a new one, it's a new one! Only image so far: ...
Ok, so i've been addicted to this game ever since I picked up the PS3 version yesterday. Initially I purchased it for the Wii since I really don't...
ON NOW. WILL EDIT POST, POST NEW STUFF, ETC New DS called "Nintendo DSi" EDIT: Apparently someone on /v/ predicted this a few days ago......
I know this isn't really a new game but I don't this should take long. I was wondering if anyone knows what the highest number you can get on the...
Received my email sometime last night, about signing up for the resistance 2 beta. Signing up, doesn't give you a beta key.... as they will be...
title says it
What the thread title says http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=249280
I was reading an article about the direction of the gaming market and development and I was wondering, what kind of game would be your ideal game? ...
downloadin now. Has online play. Who's with me?
http://www.slipperybrick.com/2008/09/new-nintendo-ds-camera-music/
Anyone else fans of the series and picked up the recent releases on the 360? Right now I've completed the arena for ACFA, and it seems they kicked up...
This is by far the best WWII shooter ive played. Your thoughts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbjbbzOrCIg Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i came
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.