Lions dragging sack on the Skins'
THE COWBOYS HAVE A WORSE RECORD THAN MY LOLTEAM
Also, there was an article in the Charlotte Observer yesterday about John Fox leaving and becoming the HC in Dallas next season. God Id love for that to happen. You guys would draft players from Louisville and repeatedly have to cut second round picks because they suck and you guys wont ever have any first rounders.
I cant wait. Jerry needs a bitch coach, its going to be either Fox or Lewis, both are lame duck status.
I HOPE THEY GET BLACKED OUT ON THANKSGIVING
lol @ Bills and Chiefs about to tie. Panthers, Bills and THE BOYS!! The worst teams in the NFL, fuck yeah!
Arrrrgh stupid icing the kicker actually worked.
Karma for pulling that stupid timeout-right-before-the-snap bullshit.
I liked kansas city cause they were such a good surprise team, but I hope they lose for that. I don't care about the bills at all but that just grinds my gears.
Buffalo/KC gonna tie
I JUST LIKE THE FAILS MISERABLY PART
On the plus side: DEZ BRYANT. Did you see that sideline catch earlier? MY GOD.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...is/J-E-S-T.jpg
JEST JEST JEST