Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Suikoden 6     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY AGREES, fuck man. Decided to play Suikoden because everyone was fapping to it. I expected a pretty decent game but all I got was ZzZzZ
    if suikoden is like gay sex then i'm pretty sure it wasn't zzzz because i don't see how you can zzzz during a pounding

  2. #22
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Gay.
    i don't think they do this

  3. #23
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    haha you mentioned something about poopie hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2