I WONDER WHAT TASHARD'S TWITTER SAYS.
But more importantly, reasons why you should play PS3 tryven:For all my cowboys fans. I'm gone put on for y'all so we can get this W this week. Betta know that.
@Ryno32MVP yea I'm back on ps3 when that new call of duty comes out
chiefs would be scary good with a qb
Me you, Tchoice and Ochocinco brah. Shottin up niggaz.
Colts player down on the field, waiting for the Eagles Penalty.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...andyreid13.jpg
andy reid at 13 (yes they spelled his name wrong too)
i can't stop laughing
Why is Desean holding the ball all retarded? He's gonna fumble eventually.
Chiefs vs. Raiders is just a a messed up game. Raiders are out of challenges, though, so they can't do squat here. This is just.. messed the hell up.
Lulz. Tom Cable is mad he used all his challenges.
Was away doing other things, but what have the Cowboys done in the last 4 years besides build a new stadium and win 1 playoff game that is of any relevance. And please, try and mention winning the division, I could use a good laugh since our division is so ridiculous. People go and call Dallas "Americas team" and you guys can't even win at home.
DeSean Jackson Barber III
michael vick almost killed that colts player with that pass, amazing
Jesus the raider officiating has been putrid today.
Fake punts everywhere. Cable blew two challenges in the first quarter, and now has a sandy vag 'cause of a weird-ass officiating sinkhole. Took the refs about 14 years to decide that the Chiefs had the ball, trying to break up a scrum, when the dude with the ball was no where near the scrum. I'd call the officiating horrible, but it seems par for the course this year.