• Navigation
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1193
  1. #881
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Yeah pretty sure the safeties aren't responsible for PI. That's just piss poor fundamentals.

  2. #882
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If he had safety help over the top, maybe he doesn't grab a fist full of jersey. Like I said not making excuses, just wondering.

  3. #883
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well apparently Wade isn't at Valley Ranch right now when he should be. Incoming Garrett as head coach?

  4. #884
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Well apparently Wade isn't at Valley Ranch right now when he should be. Incoming Garrett as head coach?
    Does it really matter at this point? Wade isn't going to be the coach next year, neither is Garrett, and JJ isn't going to hire someone mid-season.

  5. #885
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    As expensive as RW is... I'm starting to take a liking to the guy. Disappointing that we have to pretty much completely rebuild after the season started with "superbowl aspirations."
    Hey man, we can make a club. I'll be in charge of making the 'Good Teams Not Allowed' sign.

    Also, I root for Roy Williams for the same reasons I root for Charlie Brown. One day he'll manage to kick that football!

  6. #886
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    BOB STOOPS TIME

  7. #887
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    So, what is going with Addai, think he will be back next week?

  8. #888
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Can our club house be jerry world?

  9. #889
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Does it really matter at this point? Wade isn't going to be the coach next year, neither is Garrett, and JJ isn't going to hire someone mid-season.
    You don't want to see the red-headed failure drive us further into the ground? I sure do, that why his ass can be fired for sure too.

    I know he won't hire someone else. He'd have to pay any coach he hires during the lockout year and all signs have been pointing to him wanting nothing to do with that route.

  10. #890
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Does it really matter at this point? Wade isn't going to be the coach next year, neither is Garrett, and JJ isn't going to hire someone mid-season.
    I hope he promotes joey D. Only good coach on our team.

  11. #891
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    BOB STOOPS TIME
    Yeah, hiring head coaches from OU has worked before.

    Spoiler: show
    fuck you tyven

  12. #892
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by DEZ_88

    I'm sorry to all the Dallas cowboys fans....I promise not to give up and keep fighting ...my mind will not let me
     

  13. #893
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm sure Jerry wants nothing more than to derail the Giants at home so I bet he waits, though if the Cowboys win on the road in New York he might have to keep Wade around!

  14. #894
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I hope the Cowboys Dline has some fire so that they try to knock out eli.

  15. #895
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Or the Giants Dline knocks out kitna and puts in wonderboy Stephen McGee.

  16. #896
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Good thing Mannings are durable then

  17. #897
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
     
    only bright spot on the team. reminds me of poor calvin johnson. come in with an amazing skillset on a team doomed to failure. just sucks because everyone loves calvin because he is on the lions but everyone hates dez cuz he is a cowboy

  18. #898
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7



    Last year was an aberration for Jenkins. I refer you to two years ago...

  19. #899
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    only bright spot on the team. reminds me of poor calvin johnson. come in with an amazing skillset on a team doomed to failure. just sucks because everyone loves calvin because he is on the lions but everyone hates dez cuz he is a cowboy
    The Lions are 2-6 with a +14 point differential, the Cowboys are 1-7 with a -71 point differential. Their records may be close but Detroit is >>>>>> than the Cowboys right now.

  20. #900
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    What does that have to do with anything that he said?

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27
  2. NFL Week 11: GET HIM, GET IT?
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 2010-11-24, 23:54
  3. Replies: 606
    Last Post: 2010-11-03, 19:29
  4. NFL Week 1: PUT IT ON THE BOARD!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 2293
    Last Post: 2010-09-16, 20:16
  5. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  6. NFL Week 6: It's a gimme.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 933
    Last Post: 2009-10-22, 19:24
  7. Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2008-11-05, 21:36
  8. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51