More importantly why is Wilson one on one with White with no help over the top anyway?
More importantly why is Wilson one on one with White with no help over the top anyway?
how was that not batted forwards? went forward like 5 yards
oh well, lol ravens
starting roddy in one league, playing against him in another YENOFUCKBUTNOHNNNNNG
lol at Ed Reed's trash time interception though
having trouble thinking of a better WR in the nfl than mr white. dude has been straight ballin all year
@Headspace - I've never come in here and called my team #1 forever ever or the best shit ever, I'm just a fan, I don't need to tell you your team sucks, you don't need to tell me mine does.
Ravens looked like they were playing a Thursday game and Falcons looked like they were as well-rested as ever. Michael Oher looked like a total retard out there and the cornerbacks really couldn't do shit. It never helps that we can hardly ever get a decent punt return much less decide who should be doing it. Stupid ideas: putting key players like Ed Reed and Webb back there. Lack of coverage on White at the end was just ridiculous though, Jenkins probably woulda just dropped the ball on that 3rd down.
ravens D isn't the D of old. mentally it's hard to not think that but they have sucked most of the year
Ray Lewis is getting older, Ed Reed's been hurt one too many times and other guys like Suggs only seem to know what they're doing half the time. You really gotta wonder about the cornerbacks though, sometimes it seems like the coaches are derping it up.
FEELS GOOD MAN
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/mult...oddy-white.jpg
God damn though, I'd like to see the defense that could stop Matt Ryan in that game.
falcons trash the ravens
saints trash the steelers
eagles trash the colts
when will AFC learn to play tough football?
I think I found tyven.
http://i52.tinypic.com/293g4t4.png