
Originally Posted by
Cephius
Well I actually got out of the basement last night to watch the Giants game and I really should have seen that shit coming. Just when I get high on this team, they remind you that they're the Giants and they're never an elite team even when they win the Super Bowl. I love Tom Coughlin despite everyone in this town shitting on his face but honestly, when you're down 2 scores in the 4th quarter why is your coaching staff calling draws and tosses? Throw the damn ball downfield, for once we have the receiving corps to do it.
And man, Eli had what was probably his worst game in a couple years. His throws were all over the place, and that pick 6 at the goalline speaks for itself. Terrible. Meanwhile, I have to listen to Jet fans crowing over needing overtime to beat Denver Detroit and Cleveland.
I really don't know what to think about them anymore, I know Dallas has a lot of talent but they're the inferior team at this point with Jon fucking Kitna under center.