• Navigation
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1081 to 1100 of 1115
  1. #1081
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    get him

  2. #1082
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  3. #1083
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    this is now everyones status on fb thanks to that rant. my version:

    I was born in Fairfax hospital. I was raised my entire life in Vienna. I went to James Madison High School. I went to Vienna Elementary. I lived on Laurel street in Fairfax. I lived on Rambling road in Vienna. I AM NORTHERN VIRGINIA. I BLEED IT.`

  4. #1084
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    its okay skirk we all know his place is at his own 20 throwing 80 yard td strikes

  5. #1085
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    get him

  6. #1086
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,660
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    So according to ESPN, some dumb drunk dumbass decided to tackle an eight year old kid wearing a Jet's jersey after the Jets/Browns game. I know Cleveland is pissed off since they get shit on by there teams in every sport, but damn, an 8yo kid is the best they can find to tackle?

  7. #1087
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So according to ESPN, some dumb drunk dumbass decided to tackle an eight year old kid wearing a Jet's jersey after the Jets/Browns game. I know Cleveland is pissed off since they get shit on by there teams in every sport, but damn, an 8yo kid is the best they can find to tackle?
    I see what you did there. d-fense! d-fense!

  8. #1088
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Peyton Hillis has filled Lebron's shoes just fine thank you very much

  9. #1089
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    He was probably thinking 'get him'

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

  10. #1090
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Cowboys fans are now talking about how Vick is a free agent, and he will be their new QB.

  11. #1091
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    They need to get him.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

  12. #1092
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Vick is old, unless he learns to slide he's going to be sitting out 4-5 games a season.

  13. #1093
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    Vick is old, unless he learns to slide he's going to be sitting out 4-5 games a season.
    I don't think your team is in a position to be picky.

  14. #1094
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Cowboys fans are now talking about how Vick is a free agent, and he will be their new QB.
    90% of Cowboys fans are retarded.

  15. #1095
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I don't think your team is in a position to be picky.
    I wasn't aware Romo was bad. Or that the Eagles would give up Vick.

  16. #1096
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Yea, there's no way the Eagle are giving up Vick. I expect Kolb to request a trade (in the offseason) after Vick signs his phat new contract within the next couple weeks.

    Edit: Oh, he only has 1 year left on his contract after this year.

  17. #1097
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    90% of Cowboys fans are retarded.
    LOL

  18. #1098
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    90% of Cowboys fans are retarded.
    +/- 10%

  19. #1099
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Yea, there's no way the Eagle are giving up Vick. I expect Kolb to request a trade (in the offseason) after Vick signs his phat new contract within the next couple weeks.
    As a Seahawk fan, I'd love to see Kevin Kolb in Seattle... Matt Hasselbeck's not dead yet, but he's close, and I have no faith in Clipboard Jesus. Having Kolb behind Hasselbeck to learn the system for a year with the previous experience he already has? And Hasselbeck's going to miss 3-13 games with injury, so Kolb would have plenty of chances to play immediately. Seems like a good match to me.

  20. #1100
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I think Vick get's franchised. What would be the point in signing him to a long term contract?

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Week 10 - Tyven's Betting Advice Thread
    By Headspace in forum Sports
    Replies: 1238
    Last Post: 2011-11-16, 20:16
  2. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  3. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  4. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52
  5. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  6. NFL Week 13 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:48
  7. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10
  8. NFL Week 9 Picks *Big Game Week*
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 2007-11-06, 11:35