Imperial Alliance
Gallia
Nameless introduction
Character growth
Two weeks from release.
Imperial Alliance
Gallia
Nameless introduction
Character growth
Two weeks from release.
Holy shit I am so fucking excited and pumped.
Does this have a NA release date?
No date yet but VC2 came out in January of last year too with NA release being August. I'm expecting the same thing.
Gamefaqs says "Q1 2011" but lol, they don't know shit, if it hasn't been announced yet it hasn't been announced. I echo the Augustish release, give or take a few months, hopefully to the earlier side. :D
Game has been leaked already. My predictions are the big tit women will die while the flat ones will survive.
Been playing it for an hour now.
This guy had to show up again
http://i52.tinypic.com/2317ki.jpg
Change classes of each person freely now.
http://i54.tinypic.com/id7hir.jpg
The new battlefield spot for free areas, events, and story missions.
http://i53.tinypic.com/11hxt83.jpg
And the central hub
http://i53.tinypic.com/2dac9ip.jpg
Buying english version when it comes over here later this year(hopefully like vc2).
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
I love that the drill instructor is the same!
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Unrecorded Chronicles - Cutscene 2 : Boobs and Bikini
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Unrecorded Chronicles - Cutscene 6 : Imca vs Selvaria
Mega Spoilers Don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled. This will ruin the ending for the game for you.
(Imca Route)*Mega Spoilers*
Spoiler: show
(Reila Route)*Mega Spoilers*
Spoiler: show
why even bother posting spoilers on a game that isnt even out here yet.. oh well, whatever ;/
SEGA, WHY YOU NO RELEASE VC3 NA/EU?
But seriously though. It's been MONTHS...WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...cles_3_update/
Retailer Lists PSP Valkyria Chronicles 3 Update
Has Sega's mystery announcement been spoiled?
Last week's Valkyria Chronicles mystery may have been solved thans to Game Star. The online retailer has posted a listing for a Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition.
Like the original VC3, Extra Edition is for the PSP. It adds three new episodes and four pieces of download content selected from the producers. Extra Edition will have budget pricing, at ¥3,990. Game Star lists a November 23 release date.
So is this really the Valkyria Chronicles news Sega was teasing, or can we expect another announcement? We'll have to wait and see as Tokyo Game Show approaches
I am so mad that you bumped this for anything but a localization. FUCK.
I am certainly not mad since while I did enjoy 2, I didn't think it was all that great... but I am disappointed because I was looking forward to 3 as it looks better on nearly all accounts.
what?
http://valkyria3.jp/e2.html
Extra Edition is a budget release for VC3 that adds three new episodes. Sega is also packing in some of the original's download content, including two popular download missions and the content that was distributed to pre-orderers and mobile fan club members.
Oh. Well, you see, I don't read squiggles.
English release or I don't give a fuck ->
![]()
yep