Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1537
  1. #261
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Fucking vontae Davis.

  2. #262
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    goddamn what a bearclaw on that ball, amazed he didn't hold on to that

  3. #263
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    fffffff Urlacher grab that shit

  4. #264
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    B Marsh doing his best Ginn impression.

  5. #265
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    And now his best Anthony Davis impression.

  6. #266
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    whoa whoa i thought marion barber was lined up as a receiver for a minute there. catch pass -> taunt while losing

  7. #267
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    I love that Cutler is drawing taunting penalties with his doucheface on the sidelines. Awesome.

  8. #268
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I love that Cutler is drawing taunting penalties with his doucheface on the sidelines. Awesome.
    He's not even doing anything, that's just how he looks lol

  9. #269
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    woo, shoutout to real diabetics. I am annoyed Jay Cutler is the highest profile athlete we have...but I'll take it >.>

    Im always curious if hes had lows and highs during games, because I get extremely pissed when low...that would definitely affect playing QB.

  10. #270
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Can't argue that Cutler is the William Zabka of the NFL

  11. #271
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Enough with the Diabetes talk. Shits giving me diabetes

  12. #272
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Miami's defense is so fucking trash on third down.

  13. #273
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Dolphins looking shitty.

  14. #274
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Miami's defense is so fucking trash

    FTFY

  15. #275
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    FTFY
    Ok Robbie gould.

  16. #276
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Aside from the Packers and Eagles the Giants are playing garbage teams the rest of the year. The schedule has been a joke all year and you got stupid football talking heads crowning them the best team in the NFC.

    Even when you guys essentially raped the bears the score was like 10-3 for 3 fucking quarters. you guys suck lol
    Lol I can't believe I didn't come back to this thread earlier to read this faggot shit you're talking. With this exact same logic the Bears are fucking trash, moreso than teh Giants. Any real Giants fan acknowledges they aren't the best but have potential and the necessary weapons for our division, even in games that we dominated like the first Cowboys game we end up making it close cause of mistakes we end up doing ourselves, like Eli pretending to be Cutler and throwing ridiculous INT. And I don't mean the usual "oh hey my receiver got a good pass but I guess it's cool that you don't hold on to it and let it tip into someone else's hands" type of pass that results in INT for him.

    Although I'm sure you'll find a way to claim the Bears are the second coming if they beat a Miami team who A) has sucked at home alot this season so far and B) is starting a 3rd string QB. But then again you might actually beat a team with more than 3 wins for once this season so I guess that's an improvement for you guys.

  17. #277
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Lol I can't believe I didn't come back to this thread earlier to read this faggot shit you're talking. With this exact same logic the Bears are fucking trash, moreso than teh Giants. Any real Giants fan acknowledges they aren't the best but have potential and the necessary weapons for our division, even in games that we dominated like the first Cowboys game we end up making it close cause of mistakes we end up doing ourselves, like Eli pretending to be Cutler and throwing ridiculous INT. And I don't mean the usual "oh hey my receiver got a good pass but I guess it's cool that you don't hold on to it and let it tip into someone else's hands" type of pass that results in INT for him.

    Although I'm sure you'll find a way to claim the Bears are the second coming if they beat a Miami team who A) has sucked at home alot this season so far and B) is starting a 3rd string QB. But then again you might actually beat a team with more than 3 wins for once this season so I guess that's an improvement for you guys.
    So mad yet it doesn't change the fact that the Giants haven't played anyone.

  18. #278
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Trash defense.

  19. #279

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Miami is fucking trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    FTFY
    Fun game

  20. #280
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Good news is that all replays go against Miami.

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27
  2. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  3. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  4. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51
  7. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19