Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1537
  1. #381
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    w00t shutout bitches

  2. #382
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Where did all these Bears trolls come from

  3. #383
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Best part of the night for me Julius peppers finally getting some love with his sack numbers. He has bust his ass this whole year and its starting to pay off.

    Bears

  4. #384
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    WHO HAVE THE GIANTS BEATEN BESIDES THE BEARS AT THEIR LOW POINT? NOONE

    Until you can answer that kindly shut the fuck up

    thanks
    Lol so mad. I know you happy that you finally beat a team with more than 3 wins this season but calm down buddy. And you're still at a low point, beating shitty and, in tonights case, literally broken teams is totally something to brag about I guess. Best 6-3 team in the league, proving once again why the AFC > NFC.

    But if you really wanna play the "you're not relevant" game, we can go that route without repeating your piss easy schedule. When was your last Super Bowl win again? I don't remember since after I've been born in 86 I've only seen the Bears there once, where they got Peyton'd. But hey, a 50% win rate when you reach the Super Bowl ain't bad. Not 75% like the Giants, but we suck kinda hard so it's the best we can do.

    You can keep going trying to talk shit about the Giants, doesn't change that the Bears suck. "Giants suck too" isn't a viable defense, try harder.

  5. #385
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    450
    BG Level
    4

    next sunday gonna be a much better game

  6. #386
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Bears trolled the fuck out of this thread, I might have to start rooting for them.

  7. #387
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Bears trolled the fuck out of this thread, I might have to start rooting for them.
    not gonna lie, rhino is starting to win me over

  8. #388
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    plus i would blow callisto

  9. #389
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    and diamicles is my xbox friend

  10. #390
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    fuck it GO BEARS

  11. #391
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    afc needs to quit playing that soft ass football

  12. #392
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    So um...

    I'm at a Korean biergarten with my girlfriend, who is from Albuquerque, and we're watching the post-game featuring Brian Urlacher, U. Of New Mexico alum. And she says "every time I see him, I just think of my friend who gave him a blowjob at a frat party when she was a freshman."

    So we chat about that for a bit, and I was like (mind you I'm 30) god, so young. And she says yeah I know, I mean, 14, just a little baby.

    Me:






    ...WHAT?


    Yeah. She was talking about her friend. A freshman. In fucking high school. At a frat party, blowing Brian Urlacher.

    What the fuck.

  13. #393
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    WHO HAVE THE GIANTS BEATEN BESIDES THE BEARS AT THEIR LOW POINT? NOONE

    Until you can answer that kindly shut the fuck up

    thanks
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Lol so mad. I know you happy that you finally beat a team with more than 3 wins this season but calm down buddy. And you're still at a low point, beating shitty and, in tonights case, literally broken teams is totally something to brag about I guess. Best 6-3 team in the league, proving once again why the AFC > NFC.

    But if you really wanna play the "you're not relevant" game, we can go that route without repeating your piss easy schedule. When was your last Super Bowl win again? I don't remember since after I've been born in 86 I've only seen the Bears there once, where they got Peyton'd. But hey, a 50% win rate when you reach the Super Bowl ain't bad. Not 75% like the Giants, but we suck kinda hard so it's the best we can do.

    You can keep going trying to talk shit about the Giants, doesn't change that the Bears suck. "Giants suck too" isn't a viable defense, try harder.
    Funny how the talking heads started talking about the giants as being good when they beat the bears.

    They haven't beaten a good team since.

    Last week they got exposed.


    Bears

  14. #394

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Lol tyven.

  15. #395
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    fuck it GO BEARS
    Vick isn't on the Bears, how dare you

  16. #396
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    So um...

    I'm at a Korean biergarten with my girlfriend, who is from Albuquerque, and we're watching the post-game featuring Brian Urlacher, U. Of New Mexico alum. And she says "every time I see him, I just think of my friend who gave him a blowjob at a frat party when she was a freshman."

    So we chat about that for a bit, and I was like (mind you I'm 30) god, so young. And she says yeah I know, I mean, 14, just a little baby.

    Me:






    ...WHAT?


    Yeah. She was talking about her friend. A freshman. In fucking high school. At a frat party, blowing Brian Urlacher.

    What the fuck.

    Urlacher getting them bitches when they young. Good for him.

  17. #397
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    not gonna lie, rhino is starting to win me over
    As soon as I got home and saw the 16-0 score I couldn't wait to see the thread. I was not disappoint.

  18. #398
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Where did all these Bears trolls come from
    Hockey games ended early

  19. #399
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I've always been around, just not as much this season. Always happy to come in and post when people are hating on the Bears posters though.

  20. #400
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Niggas just mad cause our Defense Instills the FEAR OF GOD on backup QB's.


    Bears

Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27
  2. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  3. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  4. NFL Week 11: Injury loves company...
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: 2009-11-25, 15:31
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 1...It Begins
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 00:51
  7. NFL Week 11 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 13:19